OGX Hydrating Moroccan Argan Dry Body Oil

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

3.5

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I was looking for a cheap alternative for my NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or for days when shimmer wasn't necessary and since I've used the Organix argan oil in my hair before with decent results, I decided to give this a try.

The price is great, about $8 for 200ml vs $40 for 50ml of the NUXE, availability is great, smells nice, but it has a few more chemicals in it than i would like and it stays greasy a bit longer than the NUXE, but the effect is similar (minus shimmer, of course).

Happy to save my special oil for special occasions and use this inbetween.

on 1/17/2014 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SMELL! but I wish the smell lasted longer, it fades after 10 minutes!

the oil quickly absorbs in the skin instead of just staying on top of your skin! thats a plus!
it does what it says it will do, nothing more..nothing less
Its hard to pour it out without creating a mini mess, the hole to pour out from is very wide..so even when you pour just a bit out...the rest runs down over the bottle.
Its hard to describe but anyone who has it..knows what Im talking about.
Its great if you want some light oil to moisturize your skin,but if you are dry..stay away from this! this will not solve issues concerning very dry skin. This is very LIGHT, I would use this on vacation or on a beach