OGX Hydrating Moroccan Argan Dry Body Oil

No Image

3.5

on 8/15/2014 12:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I picked this up at Rite Aide while on vacation, on a whim. I use it after a shower and it moisturizes well, doesn't make my skin too shiny. I tried it as a bath oil last night and WOW. I soaked and shaved, and my skin felt amazing, my legs are super smooth, and I just feel soft and happy all over. I only wish it didn't have mineral oil, but it is better than most things I have used that do. sometimes mineral oil makes my skin feel nasty but this is very light. Also the first dry oil I have used.

on 2/23/2014 10:10:00 PM

This dry oil does feel luxerious initially and it has a pleasant scent and does dry into the skin very nicely. However, after some time I do not notice any obvious benefit to my skin. I don't have overly dry skin but I don't feel that the moisturizing effect of this product is very hydrating. It is nice and silky and makes my skin feel smooth immediately putting it on but I am not sure that it is helping the quality of my skin in the long haul.

As others have pointed out, the bottle is very flimsy and it's hard to pour out a gradual amount and this seems like a really poor packaging design.

I find myself using this product each night after I shower but I am not sure that I will replenish it after I use up the bottle, I think I will be on a quest to find a more hydrating dry oil product.

Popular Lotions / Creams