Million Dollar Tan Cabana Tan Extreme

Filtered by hair type : Straight
 Million Dollar Tan Cabana Tan Extreme

2.0

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a lotion, so you don't need mitts to apply it. The mitts will absorb the lotion. On the MDT website it says that you should use your hands, DON'T do that. I did that the first time and it stained the tips of my nails. Instead buy some latex gloves (They're only about $1 at walmart) and apply the lotion to your body with them. You can reuse the gloves multiple times. Your tan should come out streak free as long as you completely rub the lotion in.

I did not like this product. You can see the harsh lines on your feet and hands. It looks orange. And it stains my sheets like crazy. It also does not last long. There's nothing good I can say about this product. If you want to try out MDT, try the mousse, you may have some better luck with that product. But if I were you I'd probably steer clear of MDT.

on 4/21/2014 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's okay. I'm not as big of a fan of MDT as I am of Fake Bake, but I've used it some when I run out of my Fake Bake. It's not a bad product, but I probably wouldn't re-purchase.

on 11/30/2013 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this and also the extreme face tanner because it was so highly recommended on YouTube. I am light-medium and I didn't get any more color from this than I would have from an average drug store self tanner. Also, I almost never experience breakouts and the facial tanner made my face breakout from just one use. I would not recommend this and it is also quite pricey.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Um... Am I missing something here with this product?! I purchased the Cabana Tan Extreme Lotion as I wanted the darkest one. I have a light medium Caucasian complexion. I've been a avid user of Sun Labs lotion (which is great), but I heard such great things about this million dollar tan lotion and saw such rave reviews about it on YouTube, I had to get my hands on it and give it a try. A self tan lotion with no smell? No color guard? Safe to wear out in public with no detection? Won't stain clothes or sheets? Applies and looks like regular lotion? Paraben and chemical free? ...Develops in 6-8 hours or 12 hours max for bronzed brown beautiful color? STOP RIGHT THERE... There's the problem. This stuff seemed to good to be true, because it is to good to be true. This so called "Extreme" lotion doesn't give off any more color than a gradual self tanner. I could prob get more color from a Jergens gradual glow bottle. I am very disappointed about this being that I purchased a two 8oz set for $70 from their site and that it didn't deliver the results I was falsely advertised it would. It can't just be my skin tone, as my skin tone is pretty much the same as all the gurus youtubers that raved about it. All the beauty gurus have deals with Million Dollar Tan and are supposed to commercialize their products like that, that's why there's always a "discount code" from them and why we are told "this is the way product I've ever used" or the "only thing I use"! Well it's all a marketing scam. If your a girl with a bit of a pale complexion just simply looking for a product to give you a great sun kissed tan overnight in the comfort of your home... your going to need to get a different product. Unfortunately as I said before, this doesn't deliver any more results than a gradual self tanner from cvs. And I got the so called "darkest formula". I'd hate to see how much color pay off the regular cabana tan lotion offers. If i am spending this kind of money on a self tan lotion, i want to look like i just came from the beach. i guess ill be going back to my SunLabs dark sunsation lotion. Now thats a lotion that will make you brown! Sorry Million Dollar Tan, I really wanted to love you, but I can't.