Uploaded by GeekChick

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/30/2018

My favorite nude-beige nail polish. Goes on without streaking, dries in a minute indeed. I am heartbroken because NYC cosmetics are no longer sold in my area -- Fashion Safari will be a tough act to follow.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Medium

EyesGray

Jun/10/2015

Gorgeous beige-y nude shade very pigmented I only use one coat. It’s not streaky and I love how it dries so fast. I will definitely repurchase especially at that amazing price!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (296 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Apr/18/2015

I am a girly girl in the military, combines with a HORRIFIC cuticle picking habit so I am constantly searching for good nudes to wear (If my nails are painted I leave my fingers alone) This color is really nice with mail pink/pale complexion. I have used it multiple times and the brush is still in good condition, which is usually a problem with cheap nail polish. Use TWO coats. :)

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Sep/06/2014

At this point in time, nail polish does not seem like a product that should cost a lot. It seems like modern technology pretty much has the formulas for paint, varnish and lacquer down, so as long as the color is chosen well, it should be possible for companies to produce a polish that is inexpensive. Which is why I'm always on the quest for a great cheap nail polish. NYC Fashion Safari is a …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (179 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Feb/22/2014

Pretty nude color. Sheer, 2 coats sandwiched between matte coat. Glitter it up a bit or just top with NYC in a minute top coat and you're set. How long will it last? I have so much polish I don't really care... I change my nails constantly.

Update... top this color with Wet n Wild 2% Milk. Totally delicious creamy nude nail.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2.0

Nov/29/2013

Love the color, but it takes 5-8 coats to get it opaque. That's way too many coats for me!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Oct/23/2013

My favorite inexpensive nude polish. It's done in 2 coats. Most nude polishes are streaky and see-through but I can actually apply only 1 coat and feel good about my nails with this. Aside from looking great on its own, it's also perfect for more artsy nails, whether with glued on pieces or other nail lacquers. Highly suggest.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Aug/08/2013

Great nude, nicely opaque with two coats. Chips quickly but you get what you pay for! Will always repurchase

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jul/30/2013

I used not to like neutral polish, but this one grew one me.
Great nude color that is the perfect on my fair skin. It's very streaky so the first coat always looks terrible, until I put the second coat and my nails become great.
The price of NYC nail polish is very low, which for me explains why it chips quickly (compare to OPI for example).
Will definitely buy again!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0

Jul/15/2013

This is a great nude color for my pale, warm skin -- it has a bit of a peach undertone to it, and isn't so pale it makes my hands look sickly (but is still light enough to be a nude for me). It has a cream finish. However, I found the formula horribly streaky -- it was opaque in 2 coats but still quite streaky. It looked better with 3 coats but still isn't perfect. I'll admit …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (300 reviews)

Age30-35