Organix Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo

Organix Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo

3.8

Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/ Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, CI 60725 (Violet 2).

I love this shampoo. I've tried almost every expensive salon brand shampoo and was always disappointed until I found this at my drugstore. It cleans well and helps thicken my hair. I love that it's more gel like than creamy. It feels cool on my scalp. It also smells really good and never fades my color. My only con is that my hair still feels tangled after washing with both this shampoo and conditioner but the pros out weigh that. :)

on 6/25/2016 6:28:00 PM

I am currently experiencing SEVERE WITHDRAWAL :) I have too many other shampoos that I have to use up before I can let myself repurchase this one, but I LOVE this shampoo (as well as the corresponding conditioner). My hair is fine, but I have a lot of it. I like that it reduces frizz and makes my hair feel glossy. It's not the best for the hottest months of summer though since it is on the heavy side for a shampoo (grease arrives slightly sooner). Years ago, after the first time I used this shampoo, I immediately recommended it to my mom and little sister and they've been using it ever since. The scent is divine, and I find myself sniffing my hair all day after using this shampoo. My husband seems to dig the fragrance as well ;) I've caught him using it a couple of times - which is HILARIOUS since his head is shaved bald!

To Read all 72 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am writing this review for my boyfriend who uses this more often than I do. His hair has been thinning for a few years so when I came across this shampoo I picked it up for him to try. He had been using it for a few months before getting his hair cut and the woman who cut his hair commented on how much fuller his hair felt and she wanted to know what he had been using. She was surprised that a drug store shampoo had made such a difference! I should not that he rarely touches the matching conditioner.

I, on the other hand, am not as impressed with it, which is why I took off a lippie. My hair is naturally pretty thick so I am not the target audience for this product. For me, this shampoo and conditioner made my hair more susceptible to frizz and made my hair greasier. I usually like to leave a day in between washes but I would need to use pounds of dry shampoo to combat the greasies. Even with these downsides, it is not the worst shampoo and conditioner I have used and my hair did feel healthier.

I love this shampoo!! Around a year ago my hair started to fall horrible, I went to the dermatologist and she prescribed a shampoo that contained biotin among other amazing ingridients; I run out of it and didn't buy it again because it was pretty expensive but also worked wonders on my hair. I searched for more afordable shampoos that contained biotin and found this one; I´ve been using it for about 2 weeks and my hair feels so soft, shiny and hasn't been breaking like before.

I LOVE the smell of this shampoo. Seriously its the best scent ever. Its kinda sugary smelling. But as far as its quality, meh. It lathers thickly and nicely. But its pretty drying. And i dont know if its really adding any volume to my hair. My hair just seems dryer and a bit frizzier after using this shampoo and accompanying conditioner. Its OK.

Sometimes my hair can get pretty dry unless I am using the right conditioner that works for me. When I throw in Organic, it forsure helps to moisturize my hair! Taking vitamins is so important for this aspect too. I take a hair skin and nails supplement that helps a lot. I will always have this product as part of my hair regimen. It isn't a life safer but gives my hair that extra pizzaz!

I have bought this shampoo and conditioner several times already. I use it in rotation with Alterna (fav HE )moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I have think medium texture hair and I like it as big and ratty as possible. This definitely helps with that while not drying out my hair. It also doesn't pull out my color at all! I mean no fading up to 6 weeks! For the price the product is more than satisfactory. A big plus is that it smells like pink sugar ( cotton candy). Love love love

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I bought this shampoo recently. I just cut all the colored hair I had off and am back to virgin hair. I wanted to try a shampoo that wasn't for color treated hair but wanted to stay sulfate free. I found the OGX line and I'd heard good things. I used it for the first time and the scent gave me a headache. I tried it one more time and I decided I would keep using it. I LOVED IT the first few times I used it, however... I'm starting to change my tune. If I use it everyday, I have this weird residue... no matter how much I rinse. I've even gotten back in the shower to rinse it again but saw no change. When it does dry it has little to no volume and it just sits there looking terrible. Now, I know that you only need a tiny bit and the stuff lathers like crazy but for goodness sake I wish it would rinse clean. I'm going to keep using it on a rotating basis but I'm not sure if I'd repurchase. I do want to try other formulas in this brand though.

on 2/1/2016 8:55:00 AM

I like this. yes I understand that no shampoo will ever make my hair thicker. but this one at least makes my hair look more voluminous. I ran out of it but will buy it again.

on 1/12/2016 11:32:00 AM

This shampoo helped my hair so much! I was having issues with my hair falling out and breaking off after becoming obsessed with touching up my hair dye and leaving the dye in my hair longer and more frequent than I should have. Doing that to my hair caused it to break off at the roots. Due to the hair loss, the spikes re growth/baby hairs became more noticable(ew not cute). I watch a few YouTube videos and found this line. I've been using it for 3 months now and can honestly say I see and feel a difference! Even my co workers have mentioned that my hair looks and feels thicker. My hair has grown out so fast from when I had chopped it off last spring. Even the crazy spiky baby hairs have all grown out and now looks more normal around the crown of my head. I'm using the sea weed(kelp?) conditioner from the same brand because the store was OOS on the conditioner version of that shampoo. honestly thought the conditioner itself has made my hair really soft and supple. Love this line. I will continue using it and will explore the other options they have as well.

Popular Shampoos