Organix Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo

Organix Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo

3.8

Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/ Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, CI 60725 (Violet 2).

I liked the scent, made my hair fell like straw in he shower but after using the conditioner it went away. Left my hair feeling soft once dry. The packaging is Lage and bulky but every last bit of the shampoo comes it unlike the matching conditioner. I would only by again is i found t on sale again.

on 12/4/2016 6:52:00 PM

If fragrance is listed in the ingredients before the actual ingredients the brand says makes this shampoo special, then you know there aren't enough in it to make a difference. I purchased this based on raving reviews by a youtuber. I wish I had read the ingredients list first. The fragrance is so obnoxious. It's like they couldn't decide if they wanted it to smell like cotton candy or cheap perfume, so they threw both in and hoped for the best. The shampoo itself left my hair feeling slimy, I assume due to the copious amount of 'cones in the formula. The conditioner was moderately better, but I cannot recommend the shampoo.

To Read all 76 Reviews, Login or Join

I had high hopes for this shampoo since I have fine, thin hair. This shampoo make my hair dry and heavy. The next day, it was matted to my head. It felt coated and I got no volume whatsoever. The only positive is the smell.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this shampoo. It's sulfate free and friendly for my naturally wavy 2B-2C fine, bleached hair. It does lather some and the smell is divine, just like Aquolina Pink Sugar. With all sulfate free shampoos, you have to thoroughly wet your hair and saturate with water first; I find I don't need a ton of this shampoo on my head for it to work. I use this, towel dry, then put on Redken Frizz Dismiss conditioner (about 1 Tbsp) and leave that in. Comb through then air dry and scrunch. I love it.

on 10/12/2016 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This product is just amazing. I don't think I will ever switch shampoo/conditioner again. My hair gave me a huge fuss over the last few months because of some new medication I was on. It was greasy at the roots, frizzy at the ends, flat, and just all around unappealing. I tried a lot of (expensive) things. $30 shampoos, DIY masks, nothing worked. I ALMOST invested in New Wash, but luckily this product saved me.

Normally I have tonnes of volume and my hair is hard to tame, but it was lifeless when I started this new medication. I was getting super upset about it - the medication I was put on is a "rest of your life" kind - but this shampoo/conditioner saved my hair. After trying this product for the first time I got several compliments at work telling me my hair looked soft, shiny, and asking if I'd redone my colour. My hair feels thick and soft again and has its wave and volume back. My roots don't get greasy until the 3rd day. I'm truly in love with this line of products.

I love this shampoo. I've tried almost every expensive salon brand shampoo and was always disappointed until I found this at my drugstore. It cleans well and helps thicken my hair. I love that it's more gel like than creamy. It feels cool on my scalp. It also smells really good and never fades my color. My only con is that my hair still feels tangled after washing with both this shampoo and conditioner but the pros out weigh that. :)

on 6/25/2016 6:28:00 PM

I am currently experiencing SEVERE WITHDRAWAL :) I have too many other shampoos that I have to use up before I can let myself repurchase this one, but I LOVE this shampoo (as well as the corresponding conditioner). My hair is fine, but I have a lot of it. I like that it reduces frizz and makes my hair feel glossy. It's not the best for the hottest months of summer though since it is on the heavy side for a shampoo (grease arrives slightly sooner). Years ago, after the first time I used this shampoo, I immediately recommended it to my mom and little sister and they've been using it ever since. The scent is divine, and I find myself sniffing my hair all day after using this shampoo. My husband seems to dig the fragrance as well ;) I've caught him using it a couple of times - which is HILARIOUS since his head is shaved bald!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am writing this review for my boyfriend who uses this more often than I do. His hair has been thinning for a few years so when I came across this shampoo I picked it up for him to try. He had been using it for a few months before getting his hair cut and the woman who cut his hair commented on how much fuller his hair felt and she wanted to know what he had been using. She was surprised that a drug store shampoo had made such a difference! I should not that he rarely touches the matching conditioner.

I, on the other hand, am not as impressed with it, which is why I took off a lippie. My hair is naturally pretty thick so I am not the target audience for this product. For me, this shampoo and conditioner made my hair more susceptible to frizz and made my hair greasier. I usually like to leave a day in between washes but I would need to use pounds of dry shampoo to combat the greasies. Even with these downsides, it is not the worst shampoo and conditioner I have used and my hair did feel healthier.

I love this shampoo!! Around a year ago my hair started to fall horrible, I went to the dermatologist and she prescribed a shampoo that contained biotin among other amazing ingridients; I run out of it and didn't buy it again because it was pretty expensive but also worked wonders on my hair. I searched for more afordable shampoos that contained biotin and found this one; I´ve been using it for about 2 weeks and my hair feels so soft, shiny and hasn't been breaking like before.

I LOVE the smell of this shampoo. Seriously its the best scent ever. Its kinda sugary smelling. But as far as its quality, meh. It lathers thickly and nicely. But its pretty drying. And i dont know if its really adding any volume to my hair. My hair just seems dryer and a bit frizzier after using this shampoo and accompanying conditioner. Its OK.