Etude House Correct and Care CC Cream SPF30 PA++ 35g (Silky / Glow)

Etude House Correct and Care CC Cream SPF30 PA++ 35g (Silky / Glow)

2.6

(Glow) WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, METHYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, ZINC OXIDE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ARBUTIN, MICA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, HEXYL LAURATE, OZOKERITE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, ADENOSINE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, SILICA, POLYESTER-1, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT, BIOTIN, MALTODEXTRIN, CISTUS INCANUS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, FRAGRANCE, CI 77491, CI 77492

on 8/24/2016 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have the silky one, and i use it as around eye sunscreen. Most sunscreens make me cry, if i apply them close my eyes, but with this i have no problem. I apply this with a concealer brush and set it with tonymoly's cat wink powder. The color brighten enough and give me natural finish. (I did not use it on my whole face, but it blur my pores when apply it as concealer, and then with little powder, I'm done)

on 8/3/2016 7:31:00 AM

It's not that bad,
Actually good for light skin tones.
Not much coverage But I'm okay with that since my skin doesnt need.
not sticky at all and smells so good.
But I'ts Price is abit high I think.

To Read all 21 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/22/2016 4:08:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! I have never used anything that worked this well for my sensitive pale-medium dutch skin. Maybe this stuff just happens to work well for my skin, since most comments here are negative. Makes my skin even and glowy. not sticky at all, and fades away any spots or blemishes. Good SPF and helps my skin become clearer as I use it more often. Not flaky or patchy. Don't wear it more than 10 hours a day though, it will become shiny. Such a shame it is not available in Europe.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
Moisturising
Looks like skin
Dewy finish

Cons:
Very pale (I don't use this product on my forehead because it is way too pale so I like to use this product in the middle of my face, or for a little highlighting effect)

Overall I do like this cc cream and would repurchase because it suits dry skin very well and my skin tone is still passable to get away with this cc cream (just don't use it on forehead). Would recommend for dry/normal light or medium tone skin for a glowing natural look :)

on 12/11/2015 1:41:00 AM

Horrible finish. I got the silky one and although it doesn't look oily on my skin, it leaves a noticeable white cast on my face. It clings onto hair and dry patches on the skin. I look like I power my face with flour when I have it on.

This product does gives you some coverage, unlike other cc cream which doesn't really do anything to your face. But since the finish is so horrible, I rather apply nothing than this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

OH GOD I WONT RECOMMEND THIS FOR OILY SKIN. I have oily skin and this product made me oilier than ever. It smells nice though but it doesn't blend well on your face and you will look paler than ever.

on 8/3/2015 7:58:00 AM

Etude house is those of the brands that sells cute and fun but mostly unless products. I got a couple samples of these when shopping in their store and I am glad I did not buy this product. It comes in this white paste that's really hard to bland out, you have to really rub the product on your face, and it still doesn't blend in. I have rather fair skin but this make my face look even paler, in a really cakey fake way. Worst of all, it breaks out!!! I always have pimples when I remove it. It's a product that I will never buy ever!

It does slightly amend yr skin colour only no oil-control at all. Popped a lot of pimples(I guess it clogs pore) been trying for a few times on different ppl's face, causing allergy or pimples n white heads. Worst cc cream

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it's expensive , it do transffer. :/ .... it doesnt help any controlling my oiliness , it does nooootttttt blend on your skin tone . like if you have darker complexion this is not for youuuu. i will not repurchase again (like all etude products).. the packaging is cute thooo..

on 10/10/2014 10:38:00 AM

I bought the Silky shade, which is suitable for oilier skin as opposed to Glow which suits drier skin or normal skin. To be honest, this is my very first CC cream but so far, I am loving it!
It didn't exactly give me the matte texture I would expect from a primer but I love how it brightens up my complexion and covers up the underlying red-pink tones in my face. My foundation also goes over the CC cream like a dream and it oxidises less easily too and remains as pigmented as it was in the morning! My skin is not pale but it is extremely fair so most of the time, the lightest shades in most foundation lines barely match the skin on my neck, leaving me with a face still slightly darker. With this CC cream, my foundation finally matches my neck! Not to mention, the glowing complexion and silky-smooth texture.
Considering the hot and humid weather in the tropical region where my country is located in, the heat opens up my pores and increases sebum production in my skin a lot more than it would to most people living here. The CC cream covered my pores well and lasted all day from early morning to late at night. It also worked well at oil control and I only had to blot my nose around ten hours later! But by night time, I did feel the weight of three layers of make-up on my face.

This CC cream comes out white though, so I think it is better suited for pale to fair skin. Tanner skin tones might come off as pasty-white when CC cream is applied too thickly.
It also offers little to no coverage so if you're looking for something light while also providing some decent coverage, this CC cream isn't exactly the best at covering blemishes but does a very good job at correcting fair skin with a ruddy complexion. Smell-wise, it has a slight artificial scent but it fades quickly once applied.The texture is smooth and glides smoothly onto skin.

My only true gripe about this product is the slight stickiness of the product and how it makes my blackheads stand out a bit too much by turning them white... :x Otherwise, I think it's perfect and I would repurchase it for its great complexion correcting properties!

EDIT:

Just wore it out on its own and it looked so natural as though I haven't got anything on at all!