Etude House Correct and Care CC Cream SPF30 PA++ 35g (Silky / Glow)

Etude House Correct and Care CC Cream SPF30 PA++ 35g (Silky / Glow)

2.4

(Glow) WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, METHYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, ZINC OXIDE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ARBUTIN, MICA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, HEXYL LAURATE, OZOKERITE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, ADENOSINE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, SILICA, POLYESTER-1, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT, BIOTIN, MALTODEXTRIN, CISTUS INCANUS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, FRAGRANCE, CI 77491, CI 77492

on 3/22/2016 4:08:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! I have never used anything that worked this well for my sensitive pale-medium dutch skin. Maybe this stuff just happens to work well for my skin, since most comments here are negative. Makes my skin even and glowy. not sticky at all, and fades away any spots or blemishes. Good SPF and helps my skin become clearer as I use it more often. Not flaky or patchy. Don't wear it more than 10 hours a day though, it will become shiny. Such a shame it is not available in Europe.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
Moisturising
Looks like skin
Dewy finish

Cons:
Very pale (I don't use this product on my forehead because it is way too pale so I like to use this product in the middle of my face, or for a little highlighting effect)

Overall I do like this cc cream and would repurchase because it suits dry skin very well and my skin tone is still passable to get away with this cc cream (just don't use it on forehead). Would recommend for dry/normal light or medium tone skin for a glowing natural look :)

To Read all 19 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/11/2015 1:41:00 AM

Horrible finish. I got the silky one and although it doesn't look oily on my skin, it leaves a noticeable white cast on my face. It clings onto hair and dry patches on the skin. I look like I power my face with flour when I have it on.

This product does gives you some coverage, unlike other cc cream which doesn't really do anything to your face. But since the finish is so horrible, I rather apply nothing than this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

OH GOD I WONT RECOMMEND THIS FOR OILY SKIN. I have oily skin and this product made me oilier than ever. It smells nice though but it doesn't blend well on your face and you will look paler than ever.

on 8/3/2015 7:58:00 AM

Etude house is those of the brands that sells cute and fun but mostly unless products. I got a couple samples of these when shopping in their store and I am glad I did not buy this product. It comes in this white paste that's really hard to bland out, you have to really rub the product on your face, and it still doesn't blend in. I have rather fair skin but this make my face look even paler, in a really cakey fake way. Worst of all, it breaks out!!! I always have pimples when I remove it. It's a product that I will never buy ever!

It does slightly amend yr skin colour only no oil-control at all. Popped a lot of pimples(I guess it clogs pore) been trying for a few times on different ppl's face, causing allergy or pimples n white heads. Worst cc cream

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it's expensive , it do transffer. :/ .... it doesnt help any controlling my oiliness , it does nooootttttt blend on your skin tone . like if you have darker complexion this is not for youuuu. i will not repurchase again (like all etude products).. the packaging is cute thooo..

on 10/10/2014 10:38:00 AM

I bought the Silky shade, which is suitable for oilier skin as opposed to Glow which suits drier skin or normal skin. To be honest, this is my very first CC cream but so far, I am loving it!
It didn't exactly give me the matte texture I would expect from a primer but I love how it brightens up my complexion and covers up the underlying red-pink tones in my face. My foundation also goes over the CC cream like a dream and it oxidises less easily too and remains as pigmented as it was in the morning! My skin is not pale but it is extremely fair so most of the time, the lightest shades in most foundation lines barely match the skin on my neck, leaving me with a face still slightly darker. With this CC cream, my foundation finally matches my neck! Not to mention, the glowing complexion and silky-smooth texture.
Considering the hot and humid weather in the tropical region where my country is located in, the heat opens up my pores and increases sebum production in my skin a lot more than it would to most people living here. The CC cream covered my pores well and lasted all day from early morning to late at night. It also worked well at oil control and I only had to blot my nose around ten hours later! But by night time, I did feel the weight of three layers of make-up on my face.

This CC cream comes out white though, so I think it is better suited for pale to fair skin. Tanner skin tones might come off as pasty-white when CC cream is applied too thickly.
It also offers little to no coverage so if you're looking for something light while also providing some decent coverage, this CC cream isn't exactly the best at covering blemishes but does a very good job at correcting fair skin with a ruddy complexion. Smell-wise, it has a slight artificial scent but it fades quickly once applied.The texture is smooth and glides smoothly onto skin.

My only true gripe about this product is the slight stickiness of the product and how it makes my blackheads stand out a bit too much by turning them white... :x Otherwise, I think it's perfect and I would repurchase it for its great complexion correcting properties!

EDIT:

Just wore it out on its own and it looked so natural as though I haven't got anything on at all!

on 9/20/2014 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I regret to buy it. The oil control is bad for me, and it look like tinted moisturiser

on 7/23/2014 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My mind has changed so much about this product, from LOVE to EH to HOLY GRAIL to, well, now, which is "satisfactory".

CLAIMS:
*8-in-1: wrinkle-care, redness-care, replaces moisturizer, replaces foundation primer, replaces sun protection factor, replaces foundation, adds luminosity and has stress relieving benefits for the skin.
*filled with antioxidants that brightens, and encourages the delay of the aging cycle.
*has colour changing microbeads that blend to match colour fo your skin.

The claims are SEMI TRUE!
It does look like "no makeup", adds luminosity to the skin, has this very calming scent (which I'm guessing has to do with the stress), is actually quite hydrating and very easy to blend against my slightly dry-combination skin, improves the LOOKS and FEEL of my skin on and off my skin, and does tone up the complexion, allowing my pink cheeks and my naturally paler/beige skintone to blend into one.

Having this for only three weeks isn't exactly the most ideal time, but I was too excited and NEEDED to post this review. Anti-aging is kind of an, "eh... are you sure?" but I shall be updating the more I use this. Also, the whole covering thing works AMAZING for me, but for people with a lot of troubles and more pinkier cheeks than me may find this kind of a "wear it under BB cream" kind of product (which I even do).

And out of all this, there's a bonus with the sun protection ;P

PROS:
* lengthens wear of BB or foundation over top.
* when mixed with Vaseline and put over the face, makes a very nice glossy finish that moisturizes the skin without looking or feeling heavy or oily.
* good SPF and PA protection.
* doesn't crease or settle into fine lines.
* covers redness and dark circles enough.
* seriously perfects skin TONE and general complexion.

CONS:
* slightly sticky residue (must be set with a powder to finger feel bearable).
* wears off onto clothes (HATE THIS BECAUSE OF THAT).
* highlights bumps on skin from reflective formula.

For someone like me who wants an all in one product that is LIGHTWEIGHT, LONG LASTING, and has nice packaging, this product does all that so it's satisfactory, but then it doesn't do anything else.
Coverage? = Okay.
Residue? = Doesn't need to be there.

Simply one of those products that are better for people with PERFECT skin and have no pores or any allergic bumps across the skin.