Etude House Correct and Care CC Cream SPF30 PA++ 35g (Silky / Glow)

Etude House Correct and Care CC Cream SPF30 PA++ 35g (Silky / Glow)
Correct and Care CC Cream SPF30 PA++ 35g (Silky / Glow)Correct and Care CC Cream SPF30 PA++ 35g (Silky / Glow)Correct and Care CC Cream SPF30 PA++ 35g (Silky / Glow)Correct and Care CC Cream SPF30 PA++ 35g (Silky / Glow)Correct and Care CC Cream SPF30 PA++ 35g (Silky / Glow)

2.6

(Glow) WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, METHYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, ZINC OXIDE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ARBUTIN, MICA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, HEXYL LAURATE, OZOKERITE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, ADENOSINE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, SILICA, POLYESTER-1, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT, BIOTIN, MALTODEXTRIN, CISTUS INCANUS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, FRAGRANCE, CI 77491, CI 77492

on 6/6/2017 2:29:00 PM

I bought the silky version.

It's a very light-weight cc cream, dries fast, and is not sticky at all. It offers minimal coverage.
It stays on for a long time, doesn't get cakey or anything.
However, the colour doesn't match my skin tone.
It changes from white to pale pinkish-beige.
Even if i don't use a makeup base and apply only a thin amount of cc cream, it still ends up looking very whitish. No matter how i apply it, how much i wait it's the same.
I think i will try to use it in the winter.

on 8/24/2016 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have the silky one, and i use it as around eye sunscreen. Most sunscreens make me cry, if i apply them close my eyes, but with this i have no problem. I apply this with a concealer brush and set it with tonymoly's cat wink powder. The color brighten enough and give me natural finish. (I did not use it on my whole face, but it blur my pores when apply it as concealer, and then with little powder, I'm done)

on 8/3/2016 7:31:00 AM

It's not that bad,
Actually good for light skin tones.
Not much coverage But I'm okay with that since my skin doesnt need.
not sticky at all and smells so good.
But I'ts Price is abit high I think.

on 3/22/2016 4:08:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! I have never used anything that worked this well for my sensitive pale-medium dutch skin. Maybe this stuff just happens to work well for my skin, since most comments here are negative. Makes my skin even and glowy. not sticky at all, and fades away any spots or blemishes. Good SPF and helps my skin become clearer as I use it more often. Not flaky or patchy. Don't wear it more than 10 hours a day though, it will become shiny. Such a shame it is not available in Europe.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
Moisturising
Looks like skin
Dewy finish

Cons:
Very pale (I don't use this product on my forehead because it is way too pale so I like to use this product in the middle of my face, or for a little highlighting effect)

Overall I do like this cc cream and would repurchase because it suits dry skin very well and my skin tone is still passable to get away with this cc cream (just don't use it on forehead). Would recommend for dry/normal light or medium tone skin for a glowing natural look :)

on 12/11/2015 1:41:00 AM

Horrible finish. I got the silky one and although it doesn't look oily on my skin, it leaves a noticeable white cast on my face. It clings onto hair and dry patches on the skin. I look like I power my face with flour when I have it on.

This product does gives you some coverage, unlike other cc cream which doesn't really do anything to your face. But since the finish is so horrible, I rather apply nothing than this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

OH GOD I WONT RECOMMEND THIS FOR OILY SKIN. I have oily skin and this product made me oilier than ever. It smells nice though but it doesn't blend well on your face and you will look paler than ever.

on 8/3/2015 7:58:00 AM

Etude house is those of the brands that sells cute and fun but mostly unless products. I got a couple samples of these when shopping in their store and I am glad I did not buy this product. It comes in this white paste that's really hard to bland out, you have to really rub the product on your face, and it still doesn't blend in. I have rather fair skin but this make my face look even paler, in a really cakey fake way. Worst of all, it breaks out!!! I always have pimples when I remove it. It's a product that I will never buy ever!

It does slightly amend yr skin colour only no oil-control at all. Popped a lot of pimples(I guess it clogs pore) been trying for a few times on different ppl's face, causing allergy or pimples n white heads. Worst cc cream

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it's expensive , it do transffer. :/ .... it doesnt help any controlling my oiliness , it does nooootttttt blend on your skin tone . like if you have darker complexion this is not for youuuu. i will not repurchase again (like all etude products).. the packaging is cute thooo..