MAC Forever Marilyn Monroe Beauty Powder

No Image

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm so glad I purchased this when it came out. It was the last and only one available at my Belk store in Raleigh - my daughter sought it out for me and was there when the doors opened. Belk - I think your sales staff was hoarding them!!
Love this translucent powder - it does everything a powder should do - and disappears where it should. I love it for blotting shine and just touching up - and it has not cracked or broken yet in my purse!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Oh em effing gee. Calling all my PPPs out there! I went into MAC the other day to buy something and since I know the MAC girls there pretty well and they're awesome, one asked to touch up my makeup. Suddenly I look in the mirror and said, "wait, what did you just do to my face?" My skin looked GORGEOUS. It was like this beautiful, radiant glow that still let my blush peek through that she just put on and really made my pale skin look like gorgeous porcelain.

I was sold. They only sell these at Macy's atm and they're LE, but this was awhile after the release and they had about ten left. If you are very fair like me (NW15) then you should go out and buy this NOW. This is definitely my HG and I wish I bought another one. The MAC girl told me it only really has an effect on very, very fair-skinned girls and has kind of a bluish cast to it, and I don't know what makes it so wonderful exactly, but I never leave the house now without wearing it. She told me to ONLY brush it across my cheeks and nose. I'm not a huge Marilyn Monroe fan but the packaging is still really classy and I hope they make this into a permanent thing.