3.7

price range

Reviews

2.0

a year ago

Tried in black....This was really soft and creamy so it glides on smooth..i have oily lids and this stuff migrated and faded quick

About reviewer (981 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

a year ago

Nice color, glides easily' waterproof and has good staying power. Color is dark gray 5th Avenue.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

This is my favourite eyeliner ever. I have "Strawberry Macaroon." I always get compliments whenever I wear it. Random people just come up to me and say that they like my eyeliner. The colour is beautiful. It's long wearing for sure. The waterproof makes it hard to take off. I don't like that it has some glitter too. When I wash it off it leaves glitter on my eyes. I just don't like how it has glitter and it's waterproof but honestly I still love it. The colour is beautiful. The pigmentation is there. I'm so sad that Strawberry Macaroon got discontinued. I've been looking online to see who's selling it. I did find one and bought it but eventually I know I won't be able to buy it anymore and it sucks. It's my everyday eyeliner.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

By far the best product I’ve found for the price.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Love

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2 years ago

These rival Urban Decay for my favorite pencil liners. Fairytale is an exact dupe for UD's Junkie, which is my number one favorite liner of all time. I just don't love its $20 price tag and would rather buy Fairytale for that reason since they're basically identical. I also love Girls' Night Out and Sun Tan, which are a beautiful gold and a medium copper. The staying power is excellent, there is no fallout, and the price is very reasonable ($10).

About reviewer (307 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

from

2 years ago

Strangely I got all the "edible" ones; Cocoa, Cappuccino and Tiramisu. I'm particularly enamoured with the last one as it's as close as it can be to my heartbreakingly beautiful and LE pencil liner that came out in 2006(!) by EL in collaboration with Tom Ford when there wasn't an actual Tom Ford makeup line. It's a flat matte cool toned dark brown that applies incredibly smoothly and blends in a breeze. I use it often and have stocked up. Cocoa is a warm toned reddish bronze with shimmer that looks similar to MAC's Teddy but Cocoa is a bit darker and a lot creamier. Cappuccino is khaki gold with intense shimmer which is also very pretty but I wear it less often. All of them apply with no tugging which is a huge deal breaker for me and can be blended/smudged with ease. They don't irritate my eyes (I wear contacts) and they are inexpensive. Only negative points the facts that they need to be sharpened frequently due to the creamy texture and longevity isn't the greatest - albeit not bad at all. I intend to get more shades soon. Edit: Try Sangria especially if you have green eyes! This blackened reddish plum looks captivating and really unique! I also bought 5th Avenue which is basically dark gray and Flirting Game (soft metallic taupe) - absolutely love them all but Cocoa and Sangria are the best.

About reviewer (944 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

I have tried this pencil in only one color, the hunter green shimmery shade. This liner is very soft. It does not drag when applied. You can smudge it out a little. This shade is soooo pretty. I do doc a lippie for sheerness. This shade is a little thin and when I go back over to build it up, it doesn't really build. I'm curious to try a matte finish pencil from this line.

About reviewer (541 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Other

1.0

3 years ago

Gone after 3 hours (shade Tiramisu). One of the worst eyeliner's I ever bought

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

3.0

3 years ago

These are pigmented and long-lasting, though I don't find them to really be waterproof. There's a nice color selection so there's probably a shade for everyone. They don't glide on as easily as I prefer, which is a bit of a hangup for me. There's good enough that I'd use a small one if I got it as a GWP, Play box, etc., but not good enough that I would spend $14 on it.

About reviewer (361 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral