Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy sexy hair soy tri-wheat leave in conditioner

Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy sexy hair soy tri-wheat  leave in conditioner

4.2

Water/Aqua/Eau, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium 18, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Polysorbate-20, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Bean Extract, Glycine (Soja) Soybean, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzophenone-4, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Cysteine, Wheat Amino Acids, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol.

on 7/23/2017 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ughhh!!! Weighed down my fine hair...I was hoping it would work for me. I love my Macadamia Professionals Leave-in Conditioning mist. I wanted to find an alternate for the high price tag..

on 12/28/2016 11:30:00 PM

This has made such a huge difference in detangling my medium-long thick curly color processed hair after I wash it. I spray about 5-6 pumps throughout my locks and the wide tooth comb glides effortlessly through. It was recommended to me by my stylist at JCP Salon and I just finished my first bottle. I am in love. It doesn't weigh down hair either! You must try it. It's amazing.

on 10/26/2016 11:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Absolutely loving this leave in conditioner. I was using matrix daily leave in tonic for years but it's either impossible to find now or reformulated/discontinued. I tried a few other leave ins but nothing was working for me then I finally came across this. I had been searching for it but was having some trouble finding it, if you are in Canada it's at Chatters for $19.99cad. You can feel this conditioner softening your hair the second you spray it in, I use about 5 sprays for my hair, which is very coarse and regularly heat styled and it comes out looking so soft and shiny, like I'm not murdering it with a steam straightener every 2-3 days. Will definitely repurchase.
Edit - Not sure if the scent changes over time or what but this stuff absolutely stinks now. Ugh it's like this foul rotten fruit scent. Anyway it still works well and I won't change my rating but I wish it didn't stink.
Dropped my rating to a 4/5. This is starting to weigh my hair down. I'm noticing I need to wash sooner because of oily scalp. But I still recommend this product if you have damaged dry hair a need a great leave in.
Edit 2 - weighs my hair down way too much. I can't use this anymore it's just leaving my roots too greasy. Would not repurchase.

HG detangler/leave-in for my fine long hair! Works wonders on my dry ends!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff smells amazing and helps me detangle and moisturize my crazy hair after I shower without weighing it down. You can also use it to "refresh" your curls once it dries. I will repurchase it once my other stuff runs out :) I guess it's on the pricier side but it's worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I only use it on my wet ends and I've never had a problem with it leaving any residue in my hair. One bottles lasts me forever and it smells amazing

on 11/1/2014 10:14:00 PM

I bought this according to the Amazon reviews and didn't like it. I live in Denver where it is super dry, this was too milky and think. It didn't do much for my hair. This being said it smells sooooooo good, super disappointed it didn't work as the reviews imply.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This just did not work for me unfortunately. My biggest issue is that it weighed my hair down horribly. I have long very fine hair & I used just a very light spritz- at first I was loving it but then a few hours later, I noticed how weighed down my was looking. I figured I'd use it on just my ends but even then, it still looked weighed down & almost dingy. I know it has some good ingredients to help strengthen hair so I'll just end up using this on days when I'm not leaving the house.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love it so far. It has a more citrusy scent then I remember. I thought it used to smell sorta like chocolate or vanilla? Makes hair very soft. Helping with damage caused by a temp hair dye.
9/30/14 This spray is amazing. I have never loved a leave in conditioner so much in my life. It really makes hair manageable and soft. Detangles easily and does not weigh hair down or look like you used product in your hair, Wish this did not cost so much and that the scent was better.
I am very please with this. Usually on my thin hair you can tell when I use products because they all build up no matter how little I use and cause my hair to get tangled. Not the case with this at all, I am shocked.
Nothing bad to say at all....wait except for the price lol

on 6/26/2014 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Got a sample bottle of this somewhere. It worked okay on me but I condition my very processed hair like crazy so this wasn't really needed. Just to get rid of the last of it, I used the remainder on my daughter's very long, straight and tangle prone hair. I mean, think rat's nest and you got it. It was like a miracle. Like Jesus burst through the clouds with silky, shiny, conditioned hair and smiled down upon us. I have ordered a full size bottle now, pricey for what I normally buy but so worth it if it helps us to keep tangles at bay. Love it!