Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

1.0

7 months ago

This formula used to be PERFECT. They reformulated it and added silica, however. Silica is great in dry shampoo and in texturizing sprays but it doesn't belong in a smoothing conditioner. The new formula just coated my hair in a waxy residue and made it look pretty awful.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

fromdv_27

Jul/23/2017

Ughhh!!! Weighed down my fine hair...I was hoping it would work for me. I love my Macadamia Professionals Leave-in Conditioning mist. I wanted to find an alternate for the high price tag..

About reviewer (413 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Dec/28/2016

This has made such a huge difference in detangling my medium-long thick curly color processed hair after I wash it. I spray about 5-6 pumps throughout my locks and the wide tooth comb glides effortlessly through. It was recommended to me by my stylist at JCP Salon and I just finished my first bottle. I am in love. It doesn't weigh down hair either! You must try it. It's amazing.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Oct/26/2016

Absolutely loving this leave in conditioner. I was using matrix daily leave in tonic for years but it's either impossible to find now or reformulated/discontinued. I tried a few other leave ins but nothing was working for me then I finally came across this. I had been searching for it but was having some trouble finding it, if you are in Canada it's at Chatters for $19.99cad. You can …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (957 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

May/04/2016

This stuff smells amazing and helps me detangle and moisturize my crazy hair after I shower without weighing it down. You can also use it to "refresh" your curls once it dries. I will repurchase it once my other stuff runs out :) I guess it's on the pricier side but it's worth it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Jun/25/2015

I love this stuff! I only use it on my wet ends and I've never had a problem with it leaving any residue in my hair. One bottles lasts me forever and it smells amazing

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesBrown

Dec/03/2014

HG detangler/leave-in for my fine long hair! Works wonders on my dry ends!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Nov/05/2014

This just did not work for me unfortunately. My biggest issue is that it weighed my hair down horribly. I have long very fine hair & I used just a very light spritz- at first I was loving it but then a few hours later, I noticed how weighed down my was looking. I figured I'd use it on just my ends but even then, it still looked weighed down & almost dingy. I know it has some good …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Nov/01/2014

I bought this according to the Amazon reviews and didn't like it. I live in Denver where it is super dry, this was too milky and think. It didn't do much for my hair. This being said it smells sooooooo good, super disappointed it didn't work as the reviews imply.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Oct/01/2014

I love it so far. It has a more citrusy scent then I remember. I thought it used to smell sorta like chocolate or vanilla? Makes hair very soft. Helping with damage caused by a temp hair dye.
9/30/14 This spray is amazing. I have never loved a leave in conditioner so much in my life. It really makes hair manageable and soft. Detangles easily and does not weigh hair down or look like you …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral