Whole Foods 365 Everyday Value - Herbal Mint Conditioner for Normal and Oily Hair

Great conditioner!

I was skeptical of this as I'm very brand loyal to Pantene/Ganier/drugstore shampoos. But this is great for my 2b wavy, dryness-prone hair. I actually use this on my scalp like shampoo in the winter. It moisturizes my hair from the root this way and keeps frizz at bay. Minty smell, yet doesn't feel drying despite having mint in it. Also well priced for a natural product. Happy with this purchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this conditioner a few times, with the matching shampoo, and hated the whole thing. My hair felt dry, tangled, and felt dirty the next day. However, I tried this conditioner after a different shampoo (Nature's Gate- Tea Tree Shampoo), and it was a different story.

I find this conditioner to be on the runny (watery) side, but once I realized that, I kept my hand cupped and kind of dumped it on the top of my head then worked it through the rest of my hair. I felt like I did have to use a lot more of this conditioner, because of the consistency. I allowed it to work into my hair, while I finished up my shower routine, and then rinsed it out.

When using it with a shampoo other than the matching one, it's not too bad. I really enjoy the clean/fresh scent, and it left my hair pretty easy to brush out. I'm not sure that I would re-purchase, because of how watery it is, and the fact that Whole Foods is not very close to us so, going there just for hair care isn't really convenient. (Btw, I did a separate review for the matching shampoo.)