no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

object lesson in makeup stupidity: i got this ages ago, found out how much i loved it, flattering, easy, gorgeous. so i started saving it, not using it often, using it only for 'dress up' and other stuff you grow up hearing, it became part of my 'good stuff'. so it dried up and died. after years, though. there was oodles of it left. now i cannot find the color... there is a shiseido one that is close, thank goodness. and what am i doing? saving it for dress up. i think i need medication or something!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

1.0

12 years ago

Dont know what is is about Benefits eyeshadows but I am allergic. Cant use them at all, my whole lid and under the eye comes up red rash. No thankyou.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

3.0

12 years ago

Nina's Nugget is a champagne-gold cream shadow with pretty decent lasting power. I'm not sure if I'd call it creaseless, but it still looks good at the end of the day if used over Urban Decay's Primer Potion. The pot I have is several years old so it's kind of dry now, but still applies decently. I believe all of the Creaseless Cream shadows have been reformulated as Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liners (with much cuter packaging) but they're pretty similar. I probably wouldn't buy this shade again, but I like the formula enough to try out some of the newer shades.

About reviewer (1198 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

14 years ago

I'm knocking off a lippie because this cream shadow does crease, but it still such a versatile product that it makes up for it. I love using this as a base for when I do a smoky green eye because the shimmery gold compliments green nicely. It's also nice on its own for the days when I want the bare minimum of make-up on. It certainly brightens up the eyes and doesn't look too "done". I would buy it again because I use it so often.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesBrown

15 years ago

This is one of the newer cream shadows (they were discontinued and repackaged), and I love it alot! It's a sheer gold that looks good with lightly lined eyes or just mascara. Sometimes I use it as a highlighter, or as a wash with a sheer orange cream in the crease (like Clinique citrus fizz). Its a good versatile cream.

About reviewer (182 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

3.0

15 years ago

For the record I would like to say that Benefit's "Creaseless Creams" have been dicontinued for about 1 1/2 years. The newer creams are NOT creaseless and do not claim to be. They work best on people with dry lids or as highlighters. The following colors are NOT creaseless..... Nina's Nugget Big Kahuna Charm School My date's my brother Moon Doggie Naughty Feather Some of these were the same names and colors of older shadows, but the new ones have changed.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

HairBlack

15 years ago

I am a big fan of Benefit products. I really like their creaseless creme shadows. I had Speed Bump, used that one up and I just bought Far Out and Nina's Nugget. I like Nina's Nugget although at first I was kind of leary of the golden tone. But I figure try it out. I am glad that I did, because I works for me. Its very sheer shadow, good for a wash over your eyes. Its a keeper.

About reviewer (265 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

15 years ago

Nice goldish shade. I use this as my e/s base.keeps my shadow true all day long without creasing. tho when i used it just as a shadow all day, at night i noticed creasing...weird.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

2.0

15 years ago

I had jar of this shadow about 2 or 3 years ago and wore it nearly every single day and loved it. I ran out, and last summer I went and bought another one. They must have re-formulated this or something. It used to be the perfect cream shadow-now it creases terribly! Seriously, within 10 minutes of putting this on it had creased. How disgusting and embarassing! There goes more of my money wasted on another horrible Benefit product. It's too bad too-because this is the perfect gold colour.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairRed

EyesHazel

from

15 years ago

I've been reaching for this everyday! I love it! My eyelids are getting a bit creapy looking in the inner crease and have to be careful some e/s's magnifying this. This e/s doesnt though-tones down on the creapiness and can wear alone or as a base.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43