Dear Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream

Filtered by age: 36-43
Dear Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream
Illuminating Supple Blemish CreamIlluminating Supple Blemish CreamIlluminating Supple Blemish CreamIlluminating Supple Blemish Cream

4.5

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Betaine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Yellow Oxide Of Iron, Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Silica, Red Oxide Of Iron, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Talc, Black Oxide Of Iron, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Allantoin, Adenosine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hibiscus Mutabilis Flower Extract, Corchorus Olitorius Leaf Extract, Methylisothiazolinone

on 2/22/2019 8:40:00 AM

As a recent convert to both Korean and Japanese skincare and beauty, I am fully embracing the philosophy of skincare before makeup. I am almost 40 and I genuinely have no wrinkles whatsoever as yet. I have looked after my skin from a young age, always moisturising and using SPF from my early 20's, so I am fortunate to have clear skin. I like to feel fresh and glowy, rather than wearing a heavy layer of makeup on my skin.

This bb cream is absolutely perfect for highlighting looked after skin. I have a few broken capillaries on my cheeks and this doesn't hide all of those kind of 'imperfections', but, again, for me it's about a subtle, healthy glow and embracing my skin rather, than obsessing over hiding things. The colour is perfect for my fair - light skin and it just makes me feel incredibly healthy. I love that it has a high level of sun protection, so I'm not needing to later too many products, especially on hot days. I can't recommend this enough to anyone who wants a natural glow and isn't worried about a small amount of natural imperfections.

I have thrown all of my old foundations away after starting a K beauty regime and discovering BB creams like this. Their skincare is beautiful and more than we can imagine here in the West. I absolutely love this product and I will continue to repurchase :)

Great for Asian skins due to yellow undertones. Finish is dewy and moisturizing. This is great because I have acne prone skin but this does not give me acne. However as I have combination skin, this BB cream is more suited for dry winter months. In summer months, it fades by mid day. I use a mattifier over it and mineral powder to set in winter months. Great value for money too and would definitely buy again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials