Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Smog

No Image

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/15/2017 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Rockstar is my favorite, but this is great for every day as well. Stays put all day.

on 4/12/2014 5:45:00 PM

I very like smoke. If you think that black is too harsh try smoke. I used for my lid not waterline. Love it.

I'm a big fan of UD eyeliners because of the color range and easy application. They all glide on smoothly without tugging or applying a lot of pressure. Their eyeliners stay on all day for me as well.

Smog is a medium brown with a little bit of dark bronze shimmer. Unfortunately, I see less of the bronze shimmer when I apply it and it comes off more of a plain medium brown on me, though the color is still pretty. I have pale skin and blue eyes, so this color is not too dark or too light.

on 7/1/2013 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is such a unique and beautiful eyeliner. I recently came to the realization that black eyeliner is not flattering on my small eyes and tiny lid space. I was looking for something less intense than brown but darker than mac powersurge. I am really falling for this eyeliner! It's so incredibly flattering on my brown eyes. I wear it with soba and it really makes my eyes glowy. I am genuinely surprised by how much I like this impulse buy! Only thing is I go through UD 24/7 eyeliners so quickly. It had decent staying power considering the color is not that dark. If you have brown eyes I recommend this.

on 5/22/2013 6:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This color is absolutely beautiful, but it doesn't do what it says. These 24/7 pencils are supposed to be waterproof, but this is not. It never stays on my waterline, but wanted to also try it around my eye. Within 2 hours the top line had smudged into my crease and my bottom line had disappeared. I've been wearing for 6 hours and I've already had to touch up twice and it's not even hot. It's too bad because this color is amazing.