Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain #13 Rose Tempura

Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain #13 Rose Tempura

1 review

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a fantastic product. Having recently discovered the Rouge Pur Couture lipstick #13 Le Orange ( I made a review), it made me curious to look at their other lip products.
Glossy stain was explained by the SA as a product you can layer. Intrigued by this I tried a few colors but kept going back to Glossy Stain #13 Rose Tempura. It is a raspberry color and differs from the colors I normally wear. The gloss has a sweet scent which fades after applying. I apply one layer and when that is nearly dry I apply the second layer. What I find fascinating is that the actual gloss stays put ALL day as well as the shine of the gloss. This stuff does not move at all. I applied in the morning, drank all day, had lunch, ate dinner and by the end of the day it was still there as bright as I applied in the morning. I literally checked in the mirror during the day to see if it was still there and it was. Unheard !! The price is steep for a gloss Euro 33,- but this will last me forever if I only need 2 coats per day... I am quite pale now and it already looks stunning, so when my skin tone gets darker in the summer it will look even more stunning. The raspberry color is a very warm one which I can see working for many skin tones. So my final verdict is a definite recommendation because it is simply awesome, what a find!