Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain #13 Rose Tempura

2.0

1 review

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I can't give a better review then the person below. You do have to apply it on twice to get the application right and it stays on pretty well and when it is off, there is a stain left on your lips. This is not a color I would normally wear, but perfect when your skin is darker from tanning or for my skin, the freckles are out. Nice pop of color. I find that the scent can be a bit off, but the texture is great!
Here is the downside, the tip to apply it on is really nice and different because it has a pointy tip to the flat applicator. The wand part with YSL in red comes off, so it looks like the glamour is gone and you don't want to get caught in public with the logo right off. You might think this is not a big deal, but if you want YSL to be luxury high end, they can have their logo to stay on because it really looks good.
UPDATE: I had to come back to update. I've tried other lip glosses that give very good color and I find the texture is better then this one, but YSL does leave a stain on your lips. My decision not to repurchase still stand.