NYX Professional Makeup Stay Matte but Not Flat Liquid Foundation

NYX Professional Makeup Stay Matte but Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Stay Matte but Not Flat Liquid Foundation

3.2

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane / Disteardimonium Hectorite / Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate / Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone / Hexyl Laurate, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Phenoxyethanol / Methylparaben / Ethylparaben / Butylparaben / Propylparaben / Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499).

on 10/23/2018 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First of all, I need to say, this product looked gorgeous on my skin. But only for an hour or so because it soon started to crease and come off in the most awkward places. It didn't break me out, which is a huge pro since my skin's very sensitive. Also the packaging's terrible, the foundation leaks all over the place. But since the product's very inexpensive and looks really good on the skin, I'd say go for it, except if you have oily skin, as it will come off.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I couldn't ever get this stuff to not look really flakey and chalky on my face. The texture is pretty lightweight, and the color was a decent match for me, but it just does not mesh well with my skin at all. In fact, it doesn't mesh with my skin period, but sort of sits on top in a very unflattering way. The only NYX base products that I care much for are the Total Control foundation (which I have repurchased many times) and Angel Veil primer. I will stick with those.

Somehow I always re-purchase this product when I run out of it. It’s a perfect everyday foundation. I have normal-combo skin, don’t have any major skin issues so its medium coverage is just enough. It applies nicely with beauty blender, evens out skin tone and never looks cakey. It doesn’t have “flat” matte finish, which I personally like. I apply some on my nose, center of forehead and top of my cheekbones and then blend outwards. It’s not super long lasting but doesn’t wear off in an ugly way (like some other foundations). Overall, really nice product especially for the price.

This is very good on my sensitive & combination skin - I usually have a hard time finding foundations that feel right on my skin, and I have tried both luxury and drugstore products. I do find I need setting powder for it to stay matte, though, and the coverage could be better. I love that it is buildable, and the color (soft beige) is a perfect match for me. Would buy it again - I am not swayed by it, but it is good and it does a nice job if you want a more natural look.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hello beauties I just posted a video on some of my newly found drugstore makeup products. The products in the video are highly affordable and can be found in either Ulta, Walmart or Target. I recently purchased the NYX stay matte but not flat foundation and the coverage was amazing. However I have slightly oily combination skin and this foundation wassnt very matte like expected after a couple hours of errands. Other than that it was a win in my book! I would love for you all to comment your favorites as I am always looking for new products to review. Check out my video below and if you like subscribe for more videos coming soon. Thank you !

YouTube : NeshaNicolle

on 12/28/2017 5:33:00 PM

I use this foundatuon for a bit. It’s not for soft and dry, pale skin. The lightest shade is porcelain and it is dark, really, trust me. But quality is in a high level.😊

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Bleeds EVERYWHERE!! Now, if you are pale skinned this might be fine but if you are a dark woman of color, this is extremely embarrassing! Also, my skin looked oilier! Nothing matte or lasting about this foundation, sorry.

its okay, but i dont really like it because its dry my skin

on 6/28/2017 12:01:00 AM

I bought this foundation for the colour. I have had a lot of trouble finding a foundation that matches my skin without spending a lot of money and Alabaster matches perfectly. I like the feel of the foundation as it never feels too heavy. The staying power could be better, after wearing it for the day it always seems to rub off in some places especially my nose but if you are looking for a budget friendly foundation that offers pale shades, this is it.

When I first bought this foundation, I didn't like it. If I remember correctly, I was using a kabuki brush to apply my foundations at that time and it just didn't seem to cover or do very much. So it stayed in the bottom of my makeup case until I dug it out and decided to try it with my beauty sponge. I like it much better using that application. I would say it is about medium coverage. I still have to use concealer over it because I have areas of hyperpigmentation from previous acne. It does keep me more matte than other foundations I have used but I also attribute that to my Porefessional Primer that I use and love. I may repurchase but I want to try their new Invincible foundation so I'll try that first before I decide if I want to purchase this again.