Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

No Title

3.8

Not tested on animals

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I thought I would try this product as one of my friends suggested it, and I'm so glad she did! It takes of all my makeup, and it's fine to rub into the eye area, without stinging. The cloth is beautiful, and really helps to give that fresh glow to the skin when removing the product. The best thing about this product is it cleared my skin! I had a really bad reaction to a foundation, I had a bad breakout for months, and the this product cleared my skin! So now my skin is back to normal, and liz Earle had gain another fan. If you not sure about it, go to a free standing store and get a sample with a cloth for 5.50 or something like that. Try it!

on 1/17/2013 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I use more so as a make up remover rather than a cleanser simply because it removes EVERYTHING! There is not one tiny little trace of makeup at all left on my face after I cleanse with .

I don't use it just as a cleanser because i like having lots of water and cleansers that lather up or have exfoliating beads on my face.

I don't bother with the Liz Earl muslin cloths because you can purchase a 10 pack of muslin cloths from a local supermarket for cheaper.

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

Due to all the hype around this product I really really wanted to like it but this has to be one of the worst cleansers I have ever used!
Initially it made my skin oily and greasier than usual but I was prepared to put up with that due to the price I paid for this product. However within a month I started to develop several large CYSTIC pimples (that refused to go away) which I had NEVER had in my life until now. I changed my diet, started taking anti acne pills and stopped using other skincare products to see if that would help but nothing worked until one week when I ran out of clean muslin cloths and out of sheer laziness decided to try a sample of another cleanser to clean my face. This trial lasted 3 weeks and all the cystic pimples/black and whiteheads have gone which can only mean that just like some other people, Liz Earle made me breakout terribly!!! It actually hurts me to say this because their customer service is just excellent and their packaging is superb however I will NEVER purchase this cleanser again!

on 5/19/2011 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Now i said "no" to buying this cleanser again and I have been having a love/hate relationship with it for years! I have bought it a few times and it does last super long.

Does it remover your make up? Hell yes it does! Its non irritating and smells lovely and still is a natural product. What I do dislike it the fact when you rub it into your skin is adsorbs so you can't really massage your make up off . But it is a wonder on eyeliner and mascara and foundation.

But why is it a love/hate relationship? Well where as it is a miracle for your make up, its not so much for a problem skin. I was using it for like a year and i realised my skin is clean but its not clear. So why am I paying 20 odd for a make up remover only? So at the moment im using olive oil as a make up remover (check my review :) ) and liz earle as face wash/general cleanser - well its going ok but not great my skin is kind of radiant but still not super clear.

So alas the hunt continues! But where to turn I don't know as there is a product I haven't tried : (

on 1/6/2010 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Love it! Love it! Love it!

My skin feels so smooth and clean after using this product and it manages to get all my eye makeup off too. You take off the cleanser using a damp pure muslin cloth (included) which acts like a gentle exfoliator. In the past I've tried to switch to other products being that her products can be a bit pricey but within weeks i find myself going back.

I use most of the products in her range and have been for several years now and it's worked wonders on my skin :0)

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is my HG product. The foundation of a beauty routine has to start with good cleansing and this product is helping me to achieve this. This actually makes me want to take my makeup off at night. Leaves my skin clean fresh and glowing. Love the whole experience of cleansing my face with this product which starts with the wonderful aroma of eucalyptus as i apply it. I just wish it was a little cheaper but I cannot afford to run out of this product.

Popular Face Skincare Products