Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

No Title

3.8

Not tested on animals

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Wanted to love this - it cleanses really well which surprised me as normally requires a heavy duty cleanser to remove sunscreen, but after approximately 1 week of use it started to break me out...small bumps on my jaw line area and chin, almost like a rash. Contacted Liz Earle CS and advised of a couple of different things I could try, neither of which worked for me unfortunately. Something in this product, possibly the Eucalyptus oil, even in such a tiny amount, doesn't want to agree with my skin. Have given to my mum to use and she has absolutely no issues with it and her skin is looking amazing right about now! Trial it first if unsure.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The best cleanser by far! Removes absolutely all traces of make up!

on 10/26/2013 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The best purchase I ever made and never used anything since. Others tell me my skin looks fantastic and I know its down to cleanse and polish and instant boost skin tonic. I use another brand of serum and moisturiser followed by a primer from Avon. My skin doesn't react to any make up and I get no break outs. My desert island product!

on 1/18/2013 12:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I didn't like this when i first bought it but I realize it's an excellent cleanser in the colder weather when my skin is dryer and needs to keep its moisture. I have combo skin that only really gets dry in the winter.
In my LE order I also bought the oil which wasn't as good for my skin and definitely broke me out but once I tried this again in the colder weather i was VERY happy with it. It doesn't dry out my skin like my usual cetaphil. I've been using cetaphil exclusively for the last couple of years. Cleanse and Polish is the first I've deviated. One 200ml tube has lasted me a quite a long time. Will likely buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I loved this product and repurchased twice. However, it was breaking me out really bad and I was blaming it on other products I was using, finally realising it was actually the cleanse and polish. I love the concept and it works really well for a lot of people, however, it just wasn't for me

on 10/15/2011 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

OOh I love this product! Goodbye Clarins Gel Melt cleanser!
Since I've been using this product I can honestly say I've noticed a huge difference in my skin texture. My face feels so clean afterwards. I love using the muslin cloth which I'm sure helps remove any dead skin. I have combination skin (T-zone) and now I've hit the 40's I have been having trouble with painful spots around my jawline :o( .... but since using this they are clearing up :o) I can't see myself using anything else now and I will probably be looking at the rest of the Liz Earle range. x

on 6/28/2010 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have been using this cleanser for over three years now and I absolutely LOVE it!! It smells amazing and has a lovely creamy texture that leaves your skin feeling really smooth. I also love the muslin washcloths that come with it- its really satisfying to see all your makeup come off on them, and now that I use them I hardly need to exfoliate at all. A year ago I ran out and thought I would try a different cleanser but it was such a mistake. It left my normal/combination skin really dry and sore- so I went back to Liz Earle and straight away my skin improved. My mum also swears by this product, she has really dry skin and Liz Earle is the only brand she can use on it without irritating it! 10 out of 10!

on 6/18/2009 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this product, and for all skin types it is not! I have oily acne prone skin and this made my problem 10 times worse. Also I never felt as if it cleansed my skin deeply enough, I always had a feeling of residue left afterwards. It quite sad really, it took me ages to get this product and I was really exited about it, but I can honestly say that I am glad I am back to my normal foaming cleansers. At least with them I can feel really clean..

on 9/20/2008 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i really liked this product. it cleans your face well and its very smooth. it massaged your face and works well with my skin. will purchase again. this helps my pimples so im a fan of this liz earle produts...

on 11/4/2007 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is quite a pleasant cleanser which you can use around your eyes as well. It is a nicely scented cream cleanser which you massage onto skin then wipe away with a muslin cloth. My skin is combo/acne-prone and while it left skin feeling soft and soothed, it did not help my acne much. I would still probably use a cleansing oil to remove make-up first. It is a good quality cleanser for a reasonable price although it is better to buy the larger tube rather then the pump as it didn't last me that long (the pump lasted me about 4-6 weeks).

Popular Face Skincare Products