Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
No Title

3.9

Not tested on animals

Great post! I have done a review for acne prone skin and how it helped clear my skin: http://www.emilyrajch.co.uk/liz-earle-cleanse-polish-review-acne/

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this cleanser! I'm pregnant and usually have sensitive skin however my skin has not reacted to this product. The cleanser smells amazing and skin feels soft after use. I got the skin tonic, 2muslin cloths, skin repair moisturiser in a kit for £45 with a free facial exfoliator! Love it and much cheaper than the clarins I was using!

on 11/2/2016 12:55:00 PM

HOLY GRAIL SKIN CARE!
i purchased the liz earle daily essentials kit which contains cleanse and polish moisturiser and an instant boost skin tonic also comes with 2 amazing muslin cloths and also when you buy the set it comes with a free exfoliator, all for £45.00 its amazing for the quality.

i have acne prone spotty skin which is also very oily and these products work wonders on my skin keeps spots and breakouts AT BAY, which to me i cant put a price on.

even within the first few days of using liz earle i noticed my skin looked fresher younger and brighter, Liz earle has nothing but natural ingredients all work wonders on the skin. Packaging is also stunning! Very impressed would DEFINTLEY Repurchase!

on 9/17/2016 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like to experiment with different cleansers, but I keep coming back to this one again and again. I like the smell and texture. While some reviewers find the hot cloth thing to be a faff, it really does get your face clean without drying it out. I have a stack of the cloths and wash after every use (they are usually dry by morning, so no issues with throwing them in the wash).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My skin dries out really easily and I usually don't even bother trying products that i need to rinse off since my skin always feels like a drumskin afterwards no matter how expensive or hyped the product is. BUT this actually doesn't dry my skin out, probably because coconut (caprylic triglycerid) and cocoa butter is two of the main ingredients. I also like the hot cloth thingy that helps exfoliate the skin without irritating it. I would recommend this for anyone that gets both dry and flaky easily. The rich, wite cream (no annoying and dehydrating foam!)smells a lot of eacalyptus and feels kind of cool on the skin at first and could probably be irritatating if you have super sensitiive skin but i don't so it wasn't a problem for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought I would try this cleanser as a couple of my friends were raving about it. I bought it a couple of times because I wanted to give it some time as obviously products don't work overnight but honestly I just found it a bit meh. I originally bought it to take my makeup off as an alternative to wipes but I didn't feel like it removed all my makeup, the muslin cloths are only good for a couple of uses then when you wash them they lose softness and have to be thrown away. Also they were advertised as good for sensitive skin only I felt they irritated my skin if I left the product on for too long my skin went quite red. I think maybe they would be better for non sensitive skin but I wouldn't buy again

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I was a bit worried about using this product as I have sensitive spot prone skin. I thought the travel size one would be best to try out before I purchased the larger full size cleanser. It removed my makeup very well but did still feel like it left some product on my skin, so I used soap and glory face and clarity afterwards which did get rid of the excess Liz Earle. I then used Liz earls toner and there wasn't any makeup on my cotton wool pad left over. I only use this cleanser in the evening to get rid of my makeup and it does a very good job of this! It cuts through even the long wear foundations. The only thing I hate is the hot cloths you have to use, your makeup stains them on the first use. Even though I rinse them over and over they are still stained and feel like you need to replace them after 2 days. Even in the washing machine the stains are still visible. This can end up being pricy. I have used it without the hot cloths lately and it seems to not make much difference so I may just ditch the cloths altogether. I've been using this for a year now and ow purchase the largest cleanser available.

on 12/27/2014 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using Liz Earle for a few years now and love the products - especially the hot cloth cleanse and polish. I have oily skin that breaks out regularly so I wear a lot of make up to cover up , this cleanser gets rids of all dirt and make up and isn't too harsh on the skin. My mum also uses this so it's perfect at all ages! I love the packaging, looks nice in my bathroom and it is good value for money. They always send you a free travel size cleanse and polish with purchases direct from the website which are perfect for overnight stays when not at home.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best cleanser I have used. It removes all traces of dirt and makeup whilst maintaining my skins softness. I do still suffer from blemishes however I think that it is hormonal. I will always use this cleanser now as my skin looks a lot more radiant as a result of using this everyday

Liz Earle you have saved me from terrible break outs. Since using this in the morning to wash my face gently my skin is so much better. I know acne is made worse by harsh washing but I couldn't help it because all other cream cleansers left my face just not feeling clean! But this is great! I use a flannel run it under hot water and use it to wipe the cleanser off my face gently. To all those acne sufferers with harsh skincare routines. Less is really more try this in the morning for a month you will see the difference.