Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

Not tested on animals

on 9/28/2009 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

Loveee this. Really cleans my skin without being harsh, and leaves it radiant and clear. Muslin cloth works excellent with this. I have been in search for a good cleanser. and have found one.

on 4/8/2012 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Eyes: Violet

This product is the only skin cleanser that I can use that won't ruin my skin. I've tried many things out there ranging from high end to low, and I've always ended up with either very dry painful skin prone to rashes, or spots and redness and oily skin from using them.
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish does dry skin out if left on for too long, or used too frequently. But I use it according to my own needs. I don't wear too much makeup so I don't leave it on for long. Exfoliating too much can result in skin reactions so I don't always use it daily.
Recently, I went for a facial in preparation for my wedding and they used Dr Murad products on me. This was meant to be for sensitive skin and the beautician said that it was better than Liz Earle for sensitive skin, but instead it made me break out and I had to wait for 4 weeks and use Liz Earle to clear it all up.
This product works for me, and I'd definately recommend it to others out there sttruggling to find a cleanser that doesn't zap your skin of all the goodness.

Popular Face Skincare Products