Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

No Title

Not tested on animals

on 4/9/2017 6:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is such an amazing cleanser. Removes all makeup and cleanses the skin without irritation. Been using this product for a month now and my skin was flaky and dry before however it's now super smooth and is looking more bright and clear. Smells lovely and fresh and used with the cloth is such a treat for the skin. I have dry skin and can use this twice a day and it won't dry me out. Would definitely reccomend to use as part of the set with the toner boost and moisturiser as all three products really do work. Absolutely lovely line in super nice baby blue packaging that I will definitely be sticking with for the foreseeable future. Highly reccomend Liz Earle.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I wanted to love this, I really did but I honestly can't understand the hype. I ordered online and couldn't wait for the postman's knock at the door. When it arrived the packaging did not disappoint, everything was lovingly wrapped in chic tissue paper making me even more excited about washing my face.

The first thing that I wasn't expecting was the unusual herbally smell, it was almost medicinal and not pleasant. The thick cream formula was very rich and not something I would have thought would agree with my combination skin. After using the muslin cloth my skin felt clean, comfortable and refreshed so I continued to use the product. I restricted this usage to night time only as I felt it was almost too heavy to use during the day.

Although this didn't do anything bad to my skin, it did not do wonders for it either which I was expecting for the money paid. The product is average and I don't think I'll buy it again, however I love the principle of using the muslin cloth. I will carry on using this method of cleansing with a cheaper cleanser from the boots number 7 range maybe,

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Amazing! Only cleanser I've used problem free, perfect for my combo acne prone skin, neither too drying or oily. Smells lovely and leaves face feeling fresh and soft. Worth the price of you have problem skin.

on 4/25/2012 7:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This has a lot of hype. But it just doesn't work for me. The past few times when I've used this, it's made me very red and blotchy. Attractive. Not. It smells nice, however and feels very gentle on the skin. I find using the muslin cloths a bit rough though. I can see how some people love this, but for me, it just doesn't make the cut I'm afraid. Not for me, Liz Earle.

on 10/14/2011 4:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I love everything about this product though I'm too lazy to use it everyday.

Its nice to use a face wash gentle enough to remove eye make-up and it leaves my skin so soft that I've actually left the house having forgotten to moisturise a couple of times.

on 10/6/2010 5:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I did not know how great this cleanser was until i stopped using it!! I get bored easily and unless a product wows me, i move on and try new ones. When i first used this i thought it was ok- it didn't break me out, didn't irritate and was overall nice. Once i ran out i thought i would move on to other cleansers... big mistake! I used a few different ones after this and my skin just wasn't the same. I tried high end, mid range and even drug store cleansers but they either irritated my skin, broke me out or made me oily. I decided to use this again to see if it was this that made my skin look so good- it was and i have never looked back! Its the only cleanser i use (apart from eve lom sometimes) and have done for a long time now. I love the muslin cloth for gentle exfoliation too. I use this in the morning (in the evening if im not wearing much mu) and Eve Lom in the evening (when wearing heavier mu), my skin just glows! It is the best it has ever been! I don't feel like i have to wear so much mu now because i am liking how my skin looks naturally. Thank you Liz Earle- my skin looks so good!

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I bought this product because I have very sensitive combo skin prone to breakouts and after all the rave reviews I heard from friends and MUA I thought I would chuck out my usual harsh chemical chemist bought washes and lotions and invest in the Liz Earle Autumn Winter kit for oily/combo skin.
The first 2 days I used it I was amazed by the change- smaller pores, clean, fresh, comfortable, glowing skin- but as I kept using it a patch of bumpy dry skin developed and now my face and neck is covered in a bumpy, itchy rash- I am allergic to something in either this or one of the other products in the kit and I am just gutted because I wanted it to work for me so much as I love everything else about it.
Don't be put off by my review, but just be aware that although it all natural and for the most sensitive skins it can still cause a negative reaction.
What should I try now?!

on 7/8/2008 10:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I have gone through so many of these already! I absolutely love Cleanse and Polish as it makes taking my make-up off pleasurable! The smell and texture of the product are both wonderful and the muslin cloths provide gentle exfoliation. The product is so soothing, when I use it after plucking my eyebrows it completely takes away any redness and calms any blemishes. I much prefer the pump although the 200ml size is cheaper I tend to use more so I am unsure which is best.

Cleanse and Polish is a joy to use, I love it and recommend it to all of my family and friends!

Popular Face Skincare Products