Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
No Title

4.4

Not tested on animals

I'm up to my umpteenth tube of this - what a great product. Melts all my make up off (even give it a good rub into my eyes - negates the need for eye make up remover, never stings eyes). Smells great. A big tube lasts forever. I usually use an oil balm cleanser in the evening first, then use this second. Obvs, wipe off with a hot flannel. Also use this as my morning cleanse. If you sign up to the newsletter (UK) you sometimes can get a good discount code. So pleased this is now in Boots - what a pain in the bum it used to be hiking into John Lewis in town to buy it. Winner.

on 2/20/2016 1:33:00 PM

This is the hot-cloth cleanser I go back to time and time again. Imitations are nowhere near as good. Smells lovely, which encourages you to use it even if you're tired, takes eye make up off well and although expensive a little goes along way. Comes off clean with a muslin or flannel. I especially like it when they release a limited edition fragrance.

on 2/14/2015 12:28:00 PM

I'm beginning to become addicted to cleansing my face, love this product. Wish it was a little cheaper - its way too expensive for a cleanser.

on 7/12/2014 3:20:00 AM

This is a great product and I would still be using it today if it was sold in Australia. It's a lovely formula, gentle on your skin and around the eyes.

It's natural and best of all its a fair price. The pump dispenser is great and the cloths are good quality too. I would highly recommend this product.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The best cleanser by far! Removes absolutely all traces of make up!

on 1/2/2014 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This has worked great for my breakout prone 35+ skin. I love the smell and how clean it makes my skin feel.

on 10/6/2013 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I know this was one the original muslin cloth cleansers but I've done it the wrong way round and tried Eve Lom, Elemis and many other oil cloth wash off cleansers first. This is by FAR the best for my skin. I'm still in my 20s and my skin can't take the creamier ones so maybe that's why - it's less heavy than the others, I love how well it gets my eye make up off, I love the smell but most of all I love my great my skin looks when I use this on a regular basis.

on 7/20/2013 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I understand why this is so popular. It's the one cleanser I repeatedly come back to. Gentle, effective and a really lovely consistency. I didn't notice a difference in my skin when I started using it but when I stopped I found my skin was less balanced and more prone to the odd break out and dry patches. I use it at least once a day, sometimes choosing to oil cleanse at night or use an AHA cleanser in the mornings. Overall this is simply an absolute pleasure to use. The muslin cloths are also great, I do sometimes use a cotton wash cloth or micro fibre cloth but I think the Liz Earle cloths are pretty good and I usually stock up with a couple when I repurchase.

on 9/24/2011 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love, love, love this cleanser! It smells nice and I like the packaging with the pump. My skin has improved a lot since I started using Liz Earle products and it is absolutely worth the money. It is gentle to my skin and it really removes all of my makeup!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG cleanser and is unique to any other I've tried. I love the smell and the fact it removes your mascara at the same time with no irritation. Doesn't break out my skin at all, I've tried E'spa, Elemis, Clarins, Clinique, Dior, Chanel, Eve Lom and would recommend this over any of them and I'm pretty sure it would be suitable for all skin types.

Popular Face Skincare Products