Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
No Title

3.9

Not tested on animals

This is a product I've come back to time and time again! I've tried other cleansers, but nothing at all is as fantastic as this.. I had a serious acne breakout over the summer from a Bare Minerals oil cleanser (which at first was amazing) but then this horrible breakout started, I stopped using this and repurchased the Liz Earle and low and behold cleared up my skin like a dream.. I won't be trying any other cleansers now, I've found "My" perfect cleanser and I'm sticking to it! This product removes everything and my skin feels so good, clean and fresh after using... its very pleasant to use and makeup goes on so well due to how smooth it makes my skin.. definitely a 5* from me... highly recommended..

Great post! I have done a review for acne prone skin and how it helped clear my skin: http://www.emilyrajch.co.uk/liz-earle-cleanse-polish-review-acne/

I'm up to my umpteenth tube of this - what a great product. Melts all my make up off (even give it a good rub into my eyes - negates the need for eye make up remover, never stings eyes). Smells great. A big tube lasts forever. I usually use an oil balm cleanser in the evening first, then use this second. Obvs, wipe off with a hot flannel. Also use this as my morning cleanse. If you sign up to the newsletter (UK) you sometimes can get a good discount code. So pleased this is now in Boots - what a pain in the bum it used to be hiking into John Lewis in town to buy it. Winner.

on 4/9/2017 6:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is such an amazing cleanser. Removes all makeup and cleanses the skin without irritation. Been using this product for a month now and my skin was flaky and dry before however it's now super smooth and is looking more bright and clear. Smells lovely and fresh and used with the cloth is such a treat for the skin. I have dry skin and can use this twice a day and it won't dry me out. Would definitely reccomend to use as part of the set with the toner boost and moisturiser as all three products really do work. Absolutely lovely line in super nice baby blue packaging that I will definitely be sticking with for the foreseeable future. Highly reccomend Liz Earle.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this cleanser! I'm pregnant and usually have sensitive skin however my skin has not reacted to this product. The cleanser smells amazing and skin feels soft after use. I got the skin tonic, 2muslin cloths, skin repair moisturiser in a kit for £45 with a free facial exfoliator! Love it and much cheaper than the clarins I was using!

on 11/2/2016 12:55:00 PM

HOLY GRAIL SKIN CARE!
i purchased the liz earle daily essentials kit which contains cleanse and polish moisturiser and an instant boost skin tonic also comes with 2 amazing muslin cloths and also when you buy the set it comes with a free exfoliator, all for £45.00 its amazing for the quality.

i have acne prone spotty skin which is also very oily and these products work wonders on my skin keeps spots and breakouts AT BAY, which to me i cant put a price on.

even within the first few days of using liz earle i noticed my skin looked fresher younger and brighter, Liz earle has nothing but natural ingredients all work wonders on the skin. Packaging is also stunning! Very impressed would DEFINTLEY Repurchase!

on 8/3/2016 7:45:00 PM

This cleanser is amazing! I've tried several cleansers but this is the only one that has left my skin feeling completely soft and cleansed. It's quite expensive, but it's definitely worth it. I've already recommended it to my friends and I've only used it for a few weeks!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing!!!!!!!!!! Nothing takes off my makeup like cleanse and polish. Leaves my skin beautifully clean and soft and also doesn't make my skin red at all which most cleansers do to my skin. I use the entire line including haircare now as everything I try ends up being amazing.

Just lovely. An absolute pleasure to use.

It melts into the skin and removes all makeup without a problem. I'd go so far as to say it laughs in the face of makeup.

I use it with a flannel washcloth for added exfoliation, and all that good jazz.

I'm on my third one. I got the starter kit, which is the original I got a 200ml tube in the original version. Then the jasmine & osmanthus version. Both versions smell gorgeous. I can't wait to get my hot little hands other special editions, like Rose & Cedrat.

It has greatly improved the texture and appearance of my normal to oily, spot-prone skin.

(However, full disclosure: before I started using it, I didn't have any skincare regime whatsoever, so that could account for the improvement. If I did wash my face, it was in the shower with shower gel, followed by using whatever cheap body lotion I was using. Or sometimes I used baby wipes. In my defence, I wasn't a big makeup wearer.)

I've tried two or three other balms but this is by far the best.

This bad boy (girl?) has changed my life! Can't say enough good things about it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this! I have become quite the fan of European skincare and fragrance products as they are great for my sensitive skin. This is creme de la creme for me.

It does remove light makeup but if you use a full face of it or a really longwearing and/or full-coverage foundation, you will likely need to cleanse twice or with two cleansers.

I use it as directed but with using a regular washcloth as opposed to the muslin, as I exfoliate chemically (Pixi Glow Tonic) more often than doing anything physical with a cloth or a scrub. This doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it clean but soft-feeling and helps to lessen the severity of the inevitable hormonal breakouts and to take them down quickly. Rinse off well as the formula is thick, but your skin, if like mine, will feel so soft.

Popular Face Skincare Products