Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
No Title

4.3

Not tested on animals

Just lovely. An absolute pleasure to use.

It melts into the skin and removes all makeup without a problem. I'd go so far as to say it laughs in the face of makeup.

I use it with a flannel washcloth for added exfoliation, and all that good jazz.

I'm on my third one. I got the starter kit, which is the original I got a 200ml tube in the original version. Then the jasmine & osmanthus version. Both versions smell gorgeous. I can't wait to get my hot little hands other special editions, like Rose & Cedrat.

It has greatly improved the texture and appearance of my normal to oily, spot-prone skin.

(However, full disclosure: before I started using it, I didn't have any skincare regime whatsoever, so that could account for the improvement. If I did wash my face, it was in the shower with shower gel, followed by using whatever cheap body lotion I was using. Or sometimes I used baby wipes. In my defence, I wasn't a big makeup wearer.)

I've tried two or three other balms but this is by far the best.

This bad boy (girl?) has changed my life! Can't say enough good things about it.

on 10/20/2012 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hightly recommend this cleanser. It never upsets my mature, dry, sensitive skin. This cleanser is a pleasure to use before bed to remove the day's dirt and grime along with the day's make up. It smells divine and works like a dream, so quick and easy.

on 3/30/2012 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I live in the UK and have been using the C&P for years. It is the best cleansing product I have ever used. It really takes off all my makeup thoroughly although as I use waterproof mascara I use a separate eye makeup remover, only because I don't like the cloths getting so dirty. Otherwise the cleanser also removes all waterproof mascara.

on 12/29/2011 8:27:00 AM

Within minutes of application to my face smarting and redness followed
would not recomend if you have very sensative skin.

Love, love, love this. Nothing comes close. Skin is in best condition ever. Definitely HG status!

I prefer Eve Lom cleaner but it is now out of my price range. This is fine, no reactions on my sensitive skin. Does the job, nothing special. Very reasonably priced compared with irs competitors.

on 9/22/2008 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Recently tried the Liz Earle products for the first time and love them all but especially this cleanser. Creamy and easy to use and easy to see on the cloth how effective it is.No problems with my often sensitive skin and although expensive to ship to Australia I find better to order a number of products at once ( Shipping is the same amount for all orders)

Popular Face Skincare Products