Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

3.8

Not tested on animals

on 9/17/2016 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like to experiment with different cleansers, but I keep coming back to this one again and again. I like the smell and texture. While some reviewers find the hot cloth thing to be a faff, it really does get your face clean without drying it out. I have a stack of the cloths and wash after every use (they are usually dry by morning, so no issues with throwing them in the wash).

on 2/19/2015 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is perfect for my sensitive skin it erases all makeup including waterproof mascara the texture is rich and creamy. My skin is always smooth and clear afterwards without redness or irritation. Its a more gentle alternative to a scrub.

on 10/2/2014 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

I never got on with this cleanser. Over the years I have regularly tried it out because the reviews have always been so glowing and its cheaper than Eve Lom, but nope, my skin looked and felt awful. Red, raw, greasy, spotty, unclean, generally yuk. I went on a skin detox. 3 days without washing and then re-introduction of products one at a time. I have found the culprits. Cocoa butter and shea butter, This product contains cocoa butter, hence the problems with congestion and spots. If you're fortunate enough to have skin that laps up the aforementioned ingredients then you will love this cleanser and it deserves it rave reviews. If you don't get on with it, then you may well not get on with any products containing these butters. I don't. But there are alternatives out there (Emma Hardie, Eve Lom to name but but two).

on 5/13/2007 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have bought this product twice and I love it. My skin is dry and tends to break out at things that don't break anyone else out, but so far no problems with this. Feels nice, really cleans and my skin looks great. I highly recommend.

Popular Face Skincare Products