Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

No Title

Not tested on animals

on 4/9/2017 6:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is such an amazing cleanser. Removes all makeup and cleanses the skin without irritation. Been using this product for a month now and my skin was flaky and dry before however it's now super smooth and is looking more bright and clear. Smells lovely and fresh and used with the cloth is such a treat for the skin. I have dry skin and can use this twice a day and it won't dry me out. Would definitely reccomend to use as part of the set with the toner boost and moisturiser as all three products really do work. Absolutely lovely line in super nice baby blue packaging that I will definitely be sticking with for the foreseeable future. Highly reccomend Liz Earle.

on 8/3/2016 7:45:00 PM

This cleanser is amazing! I've tried several cleansers but this is the only one that has left my skin feeling completely soft and cleansed. It's quite expensive, but it's definitely worth it. I've already recommended it to my friends and I've only used it for a few weeks!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing!!!!!!!!!! Nothing takes off my makeup like cleanse and polish. Leaves my skin beautifully clean and soft and also doesn't make my skin red at all which most cleansers do to my skin. I use the entire line including haircare now as everything I try ends up being amazing.

on 1/21/2016 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have very dry skin and so had resorted to using only micellar water for cleansing. I didn't mind using it until I went to a Liz Earle counter after remembering a blogger mention Cleanse and Polish. The advisor rubbed some in on my hand and it seemed so easy to clean away, and left my skin really soft and hydrated. Plus, I got a Christmas deal which meant I got a full sized bottle and 2 muslin cloths in a little bag for £15, which I didn't think was bad. Especially considering that the bottle will last 30 days used morning and night/ 60 days used once daily. Since using Cleanse and Polish, I've noticed that my skin isn't dry and tight as it was after using micellar water, and it is so much easier to remove makeup!! Literally just rubbing some cream in and wiping it away. No silly cotton balls needed. Best of all, my skin feels really clean but also really moisturised and smooth. I use this daily in the evening to remove my makeup. I haven't had any spots or irritation since using this.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this cleanser in the mail today. I already bought this cleanser before but forgot about how good it was, so a week ago I ordered it and fell in love again. This cleanser is seriously HOLY GRAIL. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and it's soo soft after I washed it with the cloth it comes with (I've bought the starter kit it comes woth a 100ml pump of the cleanse & polish and 2 cloths). I also bought the 'instant boost skin tonic' with the spritzer on it. That combination makes my skin sooo soft, glowy, healthy and at least beautiful without an break outs!

Liz Earle you have saved me from terrible break outs. Since using this in the morning to wash my face gently my skin is so much better. I know acne is made worse by harsh washing but I couldn't help it because all other cream cleansers left my face just not feeling clean! But this is great! I use a flannel run it under hot water and use it to wipe the cleanser off my face gently. To all those acne sufferers with harsh skincare routines. Less is really more try this in the morning for a month you will see the difference.

I'm in love with this product!! Removes my (all too much) eye makeup in a single wipe and my skin feels amazing after! Best product I've used.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The best cleanser by far! Removes absolutely all traces of make up!

on 12/8/2013 5:47:00 PM

This is the best cleanser I have ever tried for my sensitive combo skin. It has a really fresh botanical fragrance, a lovely creamy texture, and it completely gets rid of all make up with such ease. Using this cleanser daily for the last year has really improved the appearance of my skin and helped control my breakouts. It completely converted me to the Liz Earle brand and most of my skin care is now Liz Earle! The only cleanser I have ever enjoyed using so much is the Eve Lom cleanser, and this is a snip of the price.

on 11/22/2013 3:33:00 PM

This is the only product I have used that actually brightens and cleanses my skin. I am prone to break outs, but this keeps my skin under control. It's really gentle and leaves my skin feeling really soft. I try to use it twice a day, morning and night, as directed- it really does give the best results. I tend to put it on and then brush my teeth before taking it off, just giving it a few minutes to soak in. It smells really nice and I recommend using it with the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic and the Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser.

Popular Face Skincare Products