Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

No Title

Not tested on animals

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Despite many reviews that this doesnt sting the eye, somehow it stings my eyes and can be too harsh (leaves my eyelids red). Also the hot cloth is troublesome to me as i need to wash the cloth. I took 2 lippies of because of the above reasons. Dont deny that it is really good for removing makeup and cleanses the skin very well. The formula clears up the skin so it is very good for problem skin. The design of the bottle wastes a lot of product as you can't open it up and u cant see how much product is left. I might repurchase it to just cleanse my face and use another cleanser for the eyes.

on 4/9/2017 6:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is such an amazing cleanser. Removes all makeup and cleanses the skin without irritation. Been using this product for a month now and my skin was flaky and dry before however it's now super smooth and is looking more bright and clear. Smells lovely and fresh and used with the cloth is such a treat for the skin. I have dry skin and can use this twice a day and it won't dry me out. Would definitely reccomend to use as part of the set with the toner boost and moisturiser as all three products really do work. Absolutely lovely line in super nice baby blue packaging that I will definitely be sticking with for the foreseeable future. Highly reccomend Liz Earle.

on 8/3/2016 7:45:00 PM

This cleanser is amazing! I've tried several cleansers but this is the only one that has left my skin feeling completely soft and cleansed. It's quite expensive, but it's definitely worth it. I've already recommended it to my friends and I've only used it for a few weeks!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing!!!!!!!!!! Nothing takes off my makeup like cleanse and polish. Leaves my skin beautifully clean and soft and also doesn't make my skin red at all which most cleansers do to my skin. I use the entire line including haircare now as everything I try ends up being amazing.

on 1/21/2016 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have very dry skin and so had resorted to using only micellar water for cleansing. I didn't mind using it until I went to a Liz Earle counter after remembering a blogger mention Cleanse and Polish. The advisor rubbed some in on my hand and it seemed so easy to clean away, and left my skin really soft and hydrated. Plus, I got a Christmas deal which meant I got a full sized bottle and 2 muslin cloths in a little bag for £15, which I didn't think was bad. Especially considering that the bottle will last 30 days used morning and night/ 60 days used once daily. Since using Cleanse and Polish, I've noticed that my skin isn't dry and tight as it was after using micellar water, and it is so much easier to remove makeup!! Literally just rubbing some cream in and wiping it away. No silly cotton balls needed. Best of all, my skin feels really clean but also really moisturised and smooth. I use this daily in the evening to remove my makeup. I haven't had any spots or irritation since using this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought I would try this cleanser as a couple of my friends were raving about it. I bought it a couple of times because I wanted to give it some time as obviously products don't work overnight but honestly I just found it a bit meh. I originally bought it to take my makeup off as an alternative to wipes but I didn't feel like it removed all my makeup, the muslin cloths are only good for a couple of uses then when you wash them they lose softness and have to be thrown away. Also they were advertised as good for sensitive skin only I felt they irritated my skin if I left the product on for too long my skin went quite red. I think maybe they would be better for non sensitive skin but I wouldn't buy again

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this cleanser in the mail today. I already bought this cleanser before but forgot about how good it was, so a week ago I ordered it and fell in love again. This cleanser is seriously HOLY GRAIL. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and it's soo soft after I washed it with the cloth it comes with (I've bought the starter kit it comes woth a 100ml pump of the cleanse & polish and 2 cloths). I also bought the 'instant boost skin tonic' with the spritzer on it. That combination makes my skin sooo soft, glowy, healthy and at least beautiful without an break outs!

on 1/20/2015 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My mum introduced me to this cleanser when I was about 13 and I have been using it on and off ever since (I'm always trying different cleansers but always end up coming back to this one)! It leaves the skin so soft and is so moisturising. I have acne prone skin and this has not broke me out in fact it has helped sooth my face, It has natural ingredients as well so that is a bonus. It is amazing at removing make up and even stubborn waterpoof mascara. Will definitely continue to buy!

on 12/27/2014 7:54:00 PM

I wanted so badly to love this but it made my skin break out horribly! I used this consistently for 3 months because it can take a little while for my sensitive skin to adjust to new products, but by the end of the trial period my face was a cystic acne mess and It took months to get my skin back to it's original condition. Really disappointing.

on 12/27/2014 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using Liz Earle for a few years now and love the products - especially the hot cloth cleanse and polish. I have oily skin that breaks out regularly so I wear a lot of make up to cover up , this cleanser gets rids of all dirt and make up and isn't too harsh on the skin. My mum also uses this so it's perfect at all ages! I love the packaging, looks nice in my bathroom and it is good value for money. They always send you a free travel size cleanse and polish with purchases direct from the website which are perfect for overnight stays when not at home.