It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is good, but I am not in love with it. I do find it looks more natural than my regular foundation with all the same coverage. It does make me look more oily at the end of the day and I don't have oily skin. I usually have to use extra powder on my t-zone to help tame the shininess. It blends easily and does a decent job at camouflaging breakouts without using concealer. I also like how much it covers redness which is the problem child for me. It neither hides nor accentuates my pores so I guess that's a plus. It doesn't dry me out or cause breakouts. I don't mind the smell. It's kind of like a minty medical fragrance, but it fades quickly. However, I don't like the color selection. I find it runs dark so go a shade lighter. I've been having to mix in some white with the CC to match my skin. Overall, I like it and it seems to feel and look lighter than my current foundation so I'll keep using it.

I find this goes on smooth and gives just enough coverage. I love the high SPF. I used to use Juice Beauty CC cream, and this one became my new go to because it applies better. I didn't break out from this product at all.

I believe I've finally found my HG! At 55 I still have oily skin w/ large pores, slightly textur-y surface and sun damage/broken capillaries. Oh and fine lines and a few wrinkles. Good times. I've used powders for years and as I've aged, I've become less happy with texture and coverage. I have tried all kinds of foundations, BBs, TMs - drugstore to quite spendy - and watched them accentuate pores and fine lines and sit on top of my skin in a heavy, shiny mask. With or without primers and finishing powders. After seeing all the great reviews and seeking a natural look, I ordered this in medium. I am still experimenting with application and prep, but after a couple of unsuccessful attempts, I think I've found what works for me. This morning I just applied my serum and moisturized around my eyes and lips. Since this product claims to be a moisturizer, serum and primer along with the rest I stopped there and gave it a few minutes to soak in. I then warmed one pump and tapped and spread around lightly, then used a brush to finish. (I played with a beauty blender all weekend - will keep experimenting as it seems to be everybody's favorite - just can't seem to get the dampness level right and wasn't feeling the love.) And I wasn't overly thrilled this morning either. I could see where it sat in my pores and it looked a little heavier than I like. But I had to get to work, so I gave it a light dusting of ELf HD powder and finished my makeup. When I got to work, I went into the bathroom and had a look prayingI didn't look like I was wearing a greasy mask. Dang girl! Pulled out my purse magnifying mirror (55...) and hurried to a window. I don't know what happened, but somewhere in that short time it seemed to have "settled." I could hardly see my pores and while not flawless (I prefer a more natural look, so I'm cool with that.), imperfections were nicely covered, tone was even and smooth and it literally looked like "my skin, but better." Over six hours later there is a tiny bit of t-zone shine, but not even enough to bother with blotting, much less powdering. It isn't cheap, but keep in mind a little goes a looooong way so it's 100% worth it to me. As I said, I will continue to experiment with prep and application (and will update if I find my "angel choir" method), but if it doesn't get any better than this, I am thrilled!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice. One pump is enough for my face and a little down the middle of my neck. It starts off neutral, almost grey and then changes to skin tone.

If you don't have sensitive skin, this cc cream is the best! I bought it after a youtuber recommended it and I wanted to love this so much! The lightest shade was perfect for my face (super rare since I am FAIR AS HELL but also have a red face almost constantly due to sensitivity, acne, etc.). This also slides on wonderfully, and I would use two layers for the coverage I needed. It looked very natural, was cruelty free, and had had SPF.

Unfortunately, after a few months of using it, I slowly started to get a rash from it. It got so bad I had to leave work to go to the walk-in clinic. My doc told me to stop using everything on my face and I had to get a mild lotion for my face. I checked the ingredient list, which is super long, so anything could've caused it. It also has a lot of fragrance so that could be it as well. I looked at the back of the tube and saw it even said "If a rash begins, discontinue use" which I don't believe I've ever seen on a foundation/cc cream before.

If you can handle the smell and don't have sensitive skin, I would definitely give it a shot. IF YOU ARE PRONE TO ALLERGIES OR have skin that is easily sensitive/irritated, I WOULD NOT recommend this. The smell is not unpleasant, but at the same time, it isn't great either.

PS: If you're vegan, IT Cosmetics was recently purchased by L'Oreal, which is not a vegan or cruelty free company. :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Mixed feelings on this foundation. I have extremely oily acne-prone skin. My skin is also very senstive. I started using this foundation about almost 3 years ago or so and I used it to cover the acne i had. I was told that this product was supposed to actually be good for my skin and won't make me break out. My acne got worse and worse and I have used prescription meds to help it too and it did for a year, but all my acne came back, and my skin is becoming horrible again. My conclusion is that it has to be this foundation. I am great about washing my face morning and night always and keeping it clean and this stuff just continually gives me new acne each day. It only takes a few mins to set and looks great after i finish with my clinque powder. It has great coverage for all my acne and TONS of dark scars. But I am on the lookout for a new foundation because all I am doing right now is using this foundation to cover up the acne that the product itself is giving me :(

Sadly this broke me out. A bit drying but the first 4 hrs of wear are nice. I used it for about 10 days to make sure breakouts were due to this. Sunscreen is usually a culprit for me

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have altered my review to reflect my response to the packaging. While the tube and the pump are hygienic, I know I'm going to eventually have to cut the end off and it's going to dry out. If the pump could be stored upside down so that the foundation settles in the bottom, it would be better. Meanwhile, I'm still loving the product.
I have been searching for a foundation that doesn’t break up and go weird on me, while covering my sun damage, offering a decent spf and doesn’t irritate my skin. I purchased a mini from Sephora and haven’t looked back. I apply with a brush and it looks great - not mask-like. It feels hydrating and light on as well. I have been receiving compliments since I have been wearing this - even from my husband - who wouldnt notice if I grew another head.

This is my go-to product when I have like ZERO time to go through my lengthy makeup regimen. It makes my skin look fresh and natural. Minus one lipstick only because they lack in range of colors and I'm in between light and medium. I use medium, but I find that by mixing it with any of my lighter foundations, it blends well and even improves some foundations that I use. Definitely will be using this for years to come.

I wanted to love this, it matched my fair skin. But if you have sensitive skin, you may want to stay away. I wore this for about a week and my cheeks are covered in red pimples. The CC cream has a very strong scent, but it applied beautifully. Really sad it didn't work for me!