It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

love this product! It gives my face a fresh and dewy look and I've gotten tons of compliments since I started wearing it several months ago. I'm already getting ready to repurchase when the Sephora VIB sale happens soon. And SPF 50? You can't hear that -- especially if you're fair, like me. Is the packaging AMAZING? No. But it's fine! Overall, a yes for me and I will be repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My friends swear by this so I was really expecting a lot of it. This left me feeling way too dry that I would prefer and at the same time left my skin oily. I was pretty dissapointed with my experience with this product.