It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.7

I love this cc cream in the fall and winter, when my t-zone dries out. I find the coverage to be on the full side, I only need half a pump on my beauty blender to get a nice, even finish. I have this in light-medium and I find the color to be great match-wise. I haven’t had any issues with oxidation or settling into fine lines either. Pre-application, I use Becca’s First Light primer, and after application, I set it with a big, fluffy brush and loose powder. I like the pump mechanism as it’s hygenic. Personally, I think iYour Skin But Better is a worthy investment as it’s become more of a difficult task to find reliable coverage for my perimenopausal skin and this works quite nicely for me in the colder months.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I was so excited to finally buy this CC cream after hearing soooo many great reviews online. I have used it for four days in a row now, trying different application methods, with and without a primer, etc. Nothing makes it look amazing on my skin (what I was naively expecting).

I have combination skin, leaning towards being normal on most days. Normally, with most foundations, I have to use a setting powder on my T-zone, but I don't need any touch-ups throughout a day most of the time. My face rarely ever looks greasy at the end of the day, just slightly dewy around my nose and forehead, nothing major (which I am alright with, I'm not obsessed with matt skin). With this CC cream, however, I look VERY DEWY after just a few hours of wearing it. And! That's after setting my entire face with powder after applying it in the morning, not just the T-zone (it's looks too greasy on me if I don't powder).

It has a consistency of a lightweight cream, applies easily, blends nicely (tried both with a brush and a sponge, gives more or less the same results). The coverage on me is light medium; medium at best. It does not cover pigmentation and acne scaring on the sides of my cheeks. But I can look past it, I just spot-conceal before setting it with powder. It looks decent (not amazing) on my face for the first 2-4 hours and then becomes a bit too dewy for my liking, wears off my nose, creases (in short, does everything what a very dewy foundation would do at the end of a long day).

To sum up: so far, the thing I like most about this CC cream is SPF 50. However, I wish I bough the oil-free/matte version of this product. Would only recommend this one for someone with very dry/dry skin. Not even for medium/normal one, in my opinion.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i love it even more than laneige bb cushion. It's so light-weight and easy to blend definitly your skin but better. I don't recommend using it as a sunscreen if you want a natural look cause it will not reach the spf of 50. I use it with my dior loose powder and it last 12h without any touch up and i live in a humid country

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I bought this a few years ago, stopped using it, went back to it and have been using it almost daily. I don't care for full coverage so I use a damp beauty blended to apply and it gives a more natural finish. Color selection is not the best but Light works for me. I have recommended it and given the trial size to some friends and they have all liked it. Have repurchased several times and I buy the large size whenever it is available on QVC. I try other foundations for evening use every now and then, but the SPF 50+ in the CC cream makes it my everyday choice.

I was a little disappointed when I got this - while it's excellent coverage, it really only looks nice for a couple of hours before getting patchy. It's too moisturising for my combination skin as well. Overall, I far prefer the Missha BB cream which is a little less high coverage but lasts a lot better.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this due to its ease use and coverage. Normally I use tent idols ultra wear but I was looking for something less drying and less thick and this is perfect. I feel like the color selections could be better. But other wise awesome product. Moisturizing with coverage and does break me out. Wish it was in more true to skin shades. In my case I'm hoping for a non ashy true ivory cool shade. But otherwise awesome and better than foundation for work and light wear.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it❤ never had I tried a face color creme & cover up like this one..I've used at least 20 plus products past year for face & lines & not happy w any.i used *IT* cc coverage & ...its amazing. Plumped up skin.filled in laugh lines. a lil goes a long way. Smooth silky fresh looking love it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I wanted to love this so badly, but I just don't. I have combination/oily skin and it just feels like a greasy mess. I adore the finish and how it looks right after I first apply it - it's very creamy, blends effortlessly, and makes my skin look flawless without looking too heavy. But just a couple hours later, it looks and feels greasy and just plain uncomfortable. I only used this in the winter when my skin is more combination than oily, and I could only just bear wearing it through a whole day. Sadly a miss for me.

One of the worst CC creams I have ever used. I purchased this product 2 months ago because I heard very good reviews about it. My skin was okay, few pimples but nothing bad BUT after using this it got worse! Plus- my skin looks like a cake and I totally hate it. Greasy and heavy product . I don’t recommend it

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This was an impulse purchase for me on Ulta's "Walk of Shame" (the leadup to the register). The full-size tube is $38USD, not bad for a foundation, really, but I'm a cheapskate. A mini-tube, 12 ml/0.4 fl oz, is $18 and is a good way to try the product. I'm an NW20, and Light worked well for me.

The tube says Full Coverage Cream, and boy are they not kidding. You need only a small amount to get a thick-feeling, satiny coverage. When I first put it on, it looks almost masklike, but settles as the day goes on. The product has a lemony fragrance, which is unusual in a foundation and which I found rather pleasant, but others might not like. I wore it all summer without powder and found it wore well, but is not waterproof. The SPF comes from TiO2 and ZnO2. (I figure sunscreen is one of those things that, you don't know if it works, you only know if/when it doesn't work.)

I take 1/2 star off for the price of a full-size tube. You should be able to get a good CC cream at a lower price point. And 1/2 off for the thick feeling at first. Is this what all CC creams are like?