It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.8

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is more of a foundation than a CC cream. the finish is beautiful and I have it on my list to repurchase when I have ran out of my current foundation. The coverage is light to medium but does a great job at color correcting!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love that it has a high spf. I have very long days and it doesn't last 12 hours but it wears off well and is doing some good things for my skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think I've just found my HG everyday foundation - lightweight, excellent "your skin but better" coverage, decent color selection, sanitary packaging, with added skincare benefits. I hardly reach for my concealer when I use this, and a little goes a long way. Just be aware: it has a dewy finish and requires powder over top.

Can't recommend this product enough!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I must say I'm not a real fan of IT cosmetics and this is the only product that I all out haven't hated. It's medium coverage and more resembles a foundation then cc cream. It sits on my skin and doesn't blend into a natural look but if you have issues with products sinking into lines I would try this. I do think you get a lot of product but the formula not worth the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My review mimics another review below. I'm about N20 and "fair" was too dark. The pump dispenses too much product and it never seems to dry. This made me realize how much I like Wet N Wild Coverall.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my new HG foundation. I have pretty decent skin minus hormonal breakouts here and there. It is beautiful coverage but doesn't feel like you're wearing anything! Also, I have had the same tube since July of last year and I wear it daily. A little goes a long way. I will never be without this product.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Its good for BB and people who need few coverage. Not that last long tho.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Heavy. Like wearing clay on my face. There are so few colors that it would be really hard to get a great match. Within 15 minutes of having it on it looked globby and settled into my pores. And
it just felt so heavy, like my face was suffocating. I couldn't stand it and had to remove it. I don't get what the hype is with this product, really. When I read reviews about this product giving people break outs I'm not surprised at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I found this product to be full coverage. I'm a NC25, and use the Light shade, which matches well. One light pump applied by brush seems to do the job. If you are using a morning moisturizer with this, I would recommend using a light one and/or letting your moisturizer sink in well before using this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

As a big The Anna Edit fan, I was eyeing this cc cream up for yonks, Anna being such a fan girl of this stuff. A friend of mine went to the US and bought two of these in Light (she's NW20 and I'm NC20). Coverage is pretty full on, no surprises there. I use a little less than a single pump, apply it with a beautyblender sponge and it that tones it down to medium coverage, which is enough for me (full coverage makes me look dead, because of my freckles) The colour is perfect for me for now, but I suspect that it will be a bit too dark when winter raises its ugly head. I find the colour to be more of a light-medium than an actual light. Fair in the other hand is very, VERY light, so I would only use that to mix with the Light, not on its own, making it a pretty expensive foundation. What I really love about this is the way that it makes me look. I look refreshed and well-rested, even though I'm far from it :'). Redness and dark circles are gone, my skin looks very glowy and evened out. Personally though I wouldn't use a highlighter with this, it would really be too much. Haven't used this long enough to say anything substantial about the anti-aging benefits and all, but I will report on these in future. All in all I really like it, will continue using this and I will probably buy Fair to mix with Light later in the season.