It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

3.9

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I always had oily skin but now that I'm on the other side of 30 and moved a bit further north, my skin is so dry and awful. This cc cream smooths over all of my texture and gives decent coverage. It really doesn't look like makeup. I still have to use a concealer on any blemishes but one layer applied with a brush or two with a sponge makes my pores look smaller, evens my skin tone, and gives me a nice dewy glow. I've even had good luck applying this with my fingers. It is very forgiving. I do wish they had a lighter shade but I can get away with fair. My only complaint is that it is not very long lasting without a primer. I've yet to find a primer that didn't break me out to use with this but that's just my crazy skin!

Light shade: pretty good coverage. Darker & more orange than my current go-to shade, Missha Perfect Cover BB in 13 Bright Beige. I'm not thrilled with the fragrance, which is overly floral and perfumed, though that fades soon on application. Didn't break me out.

I got roped in to buying this on a weekend while watching a certain shopping channel before it was available at Sephora. I was piqued by the claims and as a foundation flip flopper, I decided to cave. My skin is oily, sensitive and dehydrated which is the trifecta of doom for most foundations I try.

I liked the pump when it worked and didn't spray the product everywhere. The colour selection is dire and didn't quite match as per usual I would have to buy two shades. I purchased light and would probably need medium for the summer to match my light warm olive impossible skin. I appreciated the sunscreen even though I wear a separate one. The scent was pleasant and as a lemon connoisseur, it was tolerable. It didn't burn my face off but there were times that it definitely had a tingle.

Coverage was pretty good and what I would expect from a CC cream. The problem was that it would never set and transferred like crazy despite different methods. I could feel it on my face and I looked slick and not in a good way. I ended up mixing it with other foundations and it was ok. It is probably my finicky skin and I can see why others like this as it would be nice for a get ready and go product. If Pixi's Skin Tint had more coverage, I would choose that even though I have to become a mixoligist with that too.

I'm on the fence with this product and for the price point, I would rather purchase another foundation or even Garnier BB for oily/combo even though it makes me look like an Oompa Loompa.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Mixed feelings on this foundation. I have extremely oily acne-prone skin. My skin is also very senstive. I started using this foundation about almost 3 years ago or so and I used it to cover the acne i had. I was told that this product was supposed to actually be good for my skin and won't make me break out. My acne got worse and worse and I have used prescription meds to help it too and it did for a year, but all my acne came back, and my skin is becoming horrible again. My conclusion is that it has to be this foundation. I am great about washing my face morning and night always and keeping it clean and this stuff just continually gives me new acne each day. It only takes a few mins to set and looks great after i finish with my clinque powder. It has great coverage for all my acne and TONS of dark scars. But I am on the lookout for a new foundation because all I am doing right now is using this foundation to cover up the acne that the product itself is giving me :(

I've been using this for about 3 years now. I wear it underneath Tarte's Amazonian Clay foundation and the 2 together make my skin look flawless. I can notice a negative difference in my skin when I don't use this. It covers well, is hydrating and leaves a dewy finish. In the winter I've always gotten flaky skin around my mouth and this seems to be the one thing that prevents it. The tube is kind of expensive but a little goes a long way.

So far I am loving this. I'm 48 with combo/dry skin and this gives just enough coverage for my rosacea redness (I still need concealer for dark circles and a few blemishes). It has a nice finish, glowy but not dewy or sparkly. I thought it would be too olive-toned for my skin (in the lightest shade) but it's perfect and looks natural under all kinds of light. I love the broad spectrum SPF which is why I bought it since I hated to have to apply sunscreen then foundation, and worry that my foundation might be rubbing off the sunscreen in places. Yes, it gets oily in my t-zone but I just use powder and it's fine. Holds up for the full day. Does not highlight pores or fine lines. I'm a little worried, after reading some of the reviews, and I hope it doesn't make me break out. Will update if it does.

I received a small tube in medium to try, but eventually switched to light when I purchased and I'm about a NC25 or so. I initially didn't like this as I went in thinking it would be a CC cream, but as others have said it is more of a foundation finish. If I'm having a good skin week I think it out a little with Burberry Fresh Glow luminizer. If I'm breakout city or covering discoloration marks it does great at full strength, partly because it does seem to color correct as well. This is what I travel with if I'm only taking one type of foundation and the packaging is great, why don't all expensive foundations come with a pump!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Even though this is kind of expensive and hard to find in Canada, I keep coming back for more. I love that it is moisturizing, has a high SPF, doesn't break me out and has amazing coverage. This truly is a one and done product for me, which makes it worth it. I simply apply all over my face in the morning with my fingers and then set with a bit of translucent powder to set my face a mattify a bit because this is on the dewy side. The light shade is on the neutral side and is a perfect match for my skin most of the year. (Here is a link to a foundation swatch comparison https://imgur.com/rIZtBwl). If I have a bit of colour I will go up to the medium shade, which is a bit more golden. The best value I have found when buying this product is the limited edition supersize that they offer only once or twice a year on either The Shopping Channel (Canada) or QVC. I just stocked up!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product was ok, but it wasn't great. This isn't full coverage and I found myself having to put concealer on some spots using this. I was using this for months cause the shade medium matched exactly to my skin. But after using it I found it was very heavy for my skin and I started breaking out cause of it. It is also very liquidy so if you don't like that this may not work for you. I would not recommend this. I believe there is better products out there.

Had a sample size, wore it today at the pool in Austin TX heat and it caused clogging and acne around my nose and forehead. Tossing into garbage...I use Smashbox BB Water and it's amazing. I have very reactive skin that gets clogged easily and the BB Water is amazing. :)