It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

I've been using this for about 3 years now. I wear it underneath Tarte's Amazonian Clay foundation and the 2 together make my skin look flawless. I can notice a negative difference in my skin when I don't use this. It covers well, is hydrating and leaves a dewy finish. In the winter I've always gotten flaky skin around my mouth and this seems to be the one thing that prevents it. The tube is kind of expensive but a little goes a long way.

So far I am loving this. I'm 48 with combo/dry skin and this gives just enough coverage for my rosacea redness (I still need concealer for dark circles and a few blemishes). It has a nice finish, glowy but not dewy or sparkly. I thought it would be too olive-toned for my skin (in the lightest shade) but it's perfect and looks natural under all kinds of light. I love the broad spectrum SPF which is why I bought it since I hated to have to apply sunscreen then foundation, and worry that my foundation might be rubbing off the sunscreen in places. Yes, it gets oily in my t-zone but I just use powder and it's fine. Holds up for the full day. Does not highlight pores or fine lines. I'm a little worried, after reading some of the reviews, and I hope it doesn't make me break out. Will update if it does.

I received a small tube in medium to try, but eventually switched to light when I purchased and I'm about a NC25 or so. I initially didn't like this as I went in thinking it would be a CC cream, but as others have said it is more of a foundation finish. If I'm having a good skin week I think it out a little with Burberry Fresh Glow luminizer. If I'm breakout city or covering discoloration marks it does great at full strength, partly because it does seem to color correct as well. This is what I travel with if I'm only taking one type of foundation and the packaging is great, why don't all expensive foundations come with a pump!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Even though this is kind of expensive and hard to find in Canada, I keep coming back for more. I love that it is moisturizing, has a high SPF, doesn't break me out and has amazing coverage. This truly is a one and done product for me, which makes it worth it. I simply apply all over my face in the morning with my fingers and then set with a bit of translucent powder to set my face a mattify a bit because this is on the dewy side. The light shade is on the neutral side and is a perfect match for my skin most of the year. (Here is a link to a foundation swatch comparison https://imgur.com/rIZtBwl). If I have a bit of colour I will go up to the medium shade, which is a bit more golden. The best value I have found when buying this product is the limited edition supersize that they offer only once or twice a year on either The Shopping Channel (Canada) or QVC. I just stocked up!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product was ok, but it wasn't great. This isn't full coverage and I found myself having to put concealer on some spots using this. I was using this for months cause the shade medium matched exactly to my skin. But after using it I found it was very heavy for my skin and I started breaking out cause of it. It is also very liquidy so if you don't like that this may not work for you. I would not recommend this. I believe there is better products out there.

Had a sample size, wore it today at the pool in Austin TX heat and it caused clogging and acne around my nose and forehead. Tossing into garbage...I use Smashbox BB Water and it's amazing. I have very reactive skin that gets clogged easily and the BB Water is amazing. :)

I absolutely love this product, it blends very well and the color matched my tanned summer skin ( TAN ) , it was a great cc cream to use for a quick everyday look in summer, not to mention it has an SPF of 50+ which is GREAT.

I just purchased my 4th tube of this CC cream and I'm so happy with it. My first purchase was the original formula in Light and that was too dark. My second purchase was the original formula in Light AND the Illuminating formula in Fair to mix together. That was pretty good but the sparkly stuff looked really odd as the day wore on. Yesterday I purchased the original formula in Fair and now it's perfect!!! I'm a makeup artist and work for for Estée Lauder and Clinique. I love their products so much but I still like to "cocktail" my favorites to create new "skin finishes." My challenges when choosing products at other retailers is that they try to sell you colors that are too dark, or too light in some cases. When I shop at stores like Ulta and Sephora the BA's tend to push the wrong colors. From now on I'm going to go in bare faced and do my experimenting on my own. I recommend that you go outside with a mirror and examine your makeup in natural light. That's the best advice I can give!

I'm obsessed. I have very dry skin with texture and scarring leftover from acne when I was younger, and this covers up everything and looks super dewy. It lasts all day long, and it makes my skin look flawless. I LOOOOVEEE ITT

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

My favourite CC ever, in that it performs like a BB coverage wise but actually colour corrects and looks so natural. Effortless to apply as it's easy blending and lasts 6 hours without a primer where other CC creams seem so sheer they sink right in and wear off within a couple hours. Don't love the price but until something comparable comes along, I'll repurchase. It's a daily staple that makes me look pulled together without all the fuss of foundation and it doesn't need any other products to support the longevity or finish. Erases flaws while still looking like skin. Magic.