It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

3.8

Great coverage and protection from this CC cream, and it lasts for several hours. I have been using a BB cream from a premium brand for years and still love it, but now the price is nearly $50! The price of the BB cream insults my intelligence, frankly. This one is not cheap (but about $10 less), and has the same quality as the BB cream I like. Bought the mini from Sephora, and will buy the full size for sure! Thank you It Cosmetics!

I feel like I am in the minority here, but I honestly do not care for this product whatsoever. I have an array of foundations I use for different occasions and events. I thought this might be a good "one and done" for me on days I want some CC but not the fuss of full on makeup. The texture on me was bleh. The feel was meh. For the price, I believe you are much better off purchasing drug store item than spend your money on this.

To be fair, I like makeup. I like makeup of all kinds. I have what you would call a collection. To me this product is barely mediocre. I would much rather go out in public with my sunscreen, hourglass mineral veil, and a little powder before I would use this again. I've never written such a negative review before, and I am surprised by my absolute disdain for this product.

Again, I am in the minority it seems. If you are really intrigued by this product, I would suggest getting the trial size first.

This product is too slippery, it doesnt adhere well to the face. As a BB cream, it does have numerous skin care benefits which is great. Suitable for everyday wear for medium coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After seeing this product in the shopping Channel many times I finally caved and bought it! And I love it! I have combo / sensitive/ acne prone/ large pore skin. This product isn’t full coverage but evened out my skin beautifully , didn’t break me out, made my pores less visible and gave it a bit of a glow. It’s Perfect for daytime use. The SPF50 is great too and on a recent trip to Mexico this worked perfectly. This has since replaced my HG Nars tinted moisturizer which gave a similar result ( maybe a bit less Dewy) but had no SPF in it (Canada) . This now my go to everyday product when I need some coverage and SPF. It also had a very light citrus fragrance which is nice.

I'll be short and sweet: this product is utter #@$&! I tested it at Sephora on one half of my face (Milk foundation on the other. BTW that one seemed to work great!), and the coverage was pathetic, my skin looked dull, and it accentuated all of my pores. Worst of all, it broke me out instantly! I wore it for a couple of hours that evening, then took it off at home. The following morning, sure enough, three pimples on the side of my face I tested the CC on!! The scary part is, I almost blamed my HG serum for the pimples! Now, that's just evil, CC! Shame on you! And don't get me started on the sky-high price tag!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I always had oily skin but now that I'm on the other side of 30 and moved a bit further north, my skin is so dry and awful. This cc cream smooths over all of my texture and gives decent coverage. It really doesn't look like makeup. I still have to use a concealer on any blemishes but one layer applied with a brush or two with a sponge makes my pores look smaller, evens my skin tone, and gives me a nice dewy glow. I've even had good luck applying this with my fingers. It is very forgiving. I do wish they had a lighter shade but I can get away with fair. My only complaint is that it is not very long lasting without a primer. I've yet to find a primer that didn't break me out to use with this but that's just my crazy skin!

Light shade: pretty good coverage. Darker & more orange than my current go-to shade, Missha Perfect Cover BB in 13 Bright Beige. I'm not thrilled with the fragrance, which is overly floral and perfumed, though that fades soon on application. Didn't break me out.

I got roped in to buying this on a weekend while watching a certain shopping channel before it was available at Sephora. I was piqued by the claims and as a foundation flip flopper, I decided to cave. My skin is oily, sensitive and dehydrated which is the trifecta of doom for most foundations I try.

I liked the pump when it worked and didn't spray the product everywhere. The colour selection is dire and didn't quite match as per usual I would have to buy two shades. I purchased light and would probably need medium for the summer to match my light warm olive impossible skin. I appreciated the sunscreen even though I wear a separate one. The scent was pleasant and as a lemon connoisseur, it was tolerable. It didn't burn my face off but there were times that it definitely had a tingle.

Coverage was pretty good and what I would expect from a CC cream. The problem was that it would never set and transferred like crazy despite different methods. I could feel it on my face and I looked slick and not in a good way. I ended up mixing it with other foundations and it was ok. It is probably my finicky skin and I can see why others like this as it would be nice for a get ready and go product. If Pixi's Skin Tint had more coverage, I would choose that even though I have to become a mixoligist with that too.

I'm on the fence with this product and for the price point, I would rather purchase another foundation or even Garnier BB for oily/combo even though it makes me look like an Oompa Loompa.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Mixed feelings on this foundation. I have extremely oily acne-prone skin. My skin is also very senstive. I started using this foundation about almost 3 years ago or so and I used it to cover the acne i had. I was told that this product was supposed to actually be good for my skin and won't make me break out. My acne got worse and worse and I have used prescription meds to help it too and it did for a year, but all my acne came back, and my skin is becoming horrible again. My conclusion is that it has to be this foundation. I am great about washing my face morning and night always and keeping it clean and this stuff just continually gives me new acne each day. It only takes a few mins to set and looks great after i finish with my clinque powder. It has great coverage for all my acne and TONS of dark scars. But I am on the lookout for a new foundation because all I am doing right now is using this foundation to cover up the acne that the product itself is giving me :(

I've been using this for about 3 years now. I wear it underneath Tarte's Amazonian Clay foundation and the 2 together make my skin look flawless. I can notice a negative difference in my skin when I don't use this. It covers well, is hydrating and leaves a dewy finish. In the winter I've always gotten flaky skin around my mouth and this seems to be the one thing that prevents it. The tube is kind of expensive but a little goes a long way.