It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.2

Honestly, I bought this product because of the hype and I am GLAD I did!

I personally don't like wearing foundation. Either that all of my previous foundations were from the drugstore (though I selected the most lightweight) and I don't like their formulas, or I just hated how it sat on my skin. Whatever the reasons might be, I tried wearing less foundation as much as I could.

But this CC cream (honestly, it's a foundation) blows my mind away. It is so lightweight, sits comfortably on my skin, gives good coverage, and makes my face looks natural PLUS better (I hate foundation that once I applied makes my face looks like a 'kabuki'). In addition to the formula, the smell is very nice. It smells a bit of lemon and a slight scent of freshness (if that makes sense).

I bought it in a travel size (I was still edgy whether I might like it or not) and in the shade 'medium'. It is a bit darker than my skin tone but it doesn't show much difference, so I don't really mind.

Overall, definitely repurchase it! 5-stars!!

I love everything about this product. The only thing that stops me from repurchasing this is it clogs my pores.

This is a pretty great product. I picked up the sample size (12ml) at first because I wanted to try a new CC cream. I got it in the shade light. I think it lasted me a good three months.

This product is a little dewy but it's fine because it hydrates my dry skin. It sits nicely on my skin and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or cause me to break out. It also doesn't particularly highlight my dry spots which is good. The only thing is that it doesn't provide a lot of coverage. The product is supposed to be a one-step product but I don't think it's really successful in that aspect. I normally put on a primer first before using, and I go over with concealer on my problem spots after using. But as a CC cream, I'm happy with it.

/I know people have compared this with the Erborian CC Cream. I just bought a sample and will write my review on it after I've tried it!/

This has been the only CC/BB cream that I have ever used that I have throughly loved and enjoyed.

I am NC 35, I got the color TAN because medium was a tad bit too light and I have enough BB creams that are way too light mask-like for me. Tan is unfortunately too dark but I still love it.

The coverage is wonderful, it is moisturizing without being super greasy. It has a soft glow finish, it looks like a fresh face.

I apply it using a big kabuki brush or the RT buffing brush. It blends out beautifully without being cakey. It gives my skin a natural appearance and it still covers my scars and pores. I sometimes use a bb for an even more natural finish, but I feel like the BB doesn't cover the scars as well (maybe if had zero dark marks, i could do this)

I'm going to buy Medium soon, so I can mix it with the tan to get the right color. I tried to mix it with my other bb creams, but it doesn't seem to work. It ends up cakey and gross.

It doesn't last forever though, maybe 5/6 hours. With powder it lasts longer, but I lose that glowy effect. So its a great for the office without looking super made up.

I would give it a lower score because of the lack of colors, but I love it so much that I'm willing to forgive the range.

Update: April 2017 - I bought medium too and I mix the 2 for my perfect shade. Just heard that they're going to make a color called medium-tan, yeeees! I use this everyday, it has such great coverage I don't even use concealer most days, my scars peak through but I'm human. To make it last, I top it off with a bit of powder foundation. I truly love this, I can't mess it up, I just use my fingers to blend most days.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am really liking the IT cosmetics your skin but better SPF 50 CC cream. I purchased it in medium. I normally can not do CC or BB creams because the either contain octinoxate or bismuth oxychloride, or talc which are items that break me out not to mention can be harmful to you. I am proud and happy to report that this product does NOT contain any of these harmful and irritating items in it! Not to mention it's SPF 50 too!

The coverage is full coverage, and it feels medium light, which means you can feel it on your skin but it is not weighing your skin down and/or feels heavy. It has a slight citrus scent that goes away in after a few minutes. The finish is velvet matte for me. This is an all in one product which means you AREN'T supposed to use a moisturizer, serum or primer even. The first time I used this, I put on my regular routine of serums & moisturizer and then this product which made it very dewy. By mid day I was super shiny, and I felt like my makeup was melting off of my face. I was not impressed. Second time I tried it without anything, that's right folks I washed my face put toner and then this CC cream. It was much better this time without all serums and moisturizers that I normally use. It sinks into the skin and evens my skin tone. I have acne scarring on my cheeks this made it even in coloring and less noticeable. I topped it off with the IT your skin but better CC powder SPF 50 which softened the look of my acne scars even further.
I will say that without all my usual skin routine this feels slightly dry to start off with, but I live in Orlando FL so it is hot and humid here so this is great with my combination leaning towards oily skin in an hour or so the makeup looks/feels perfect. If you have more mature or drier skin I would suggest using your regular serums and moisturizers prior to using this product. This product does not cling to my acne or dry skin areas which is a plus, and it doesn't crease into my wrinkles or crack in my chin area.
Overall I would give this 4.5 stars. Packaging is nothing to talk about it's a tube with a pump dispenser. The product's coverage is great and can be built up. I love the fact that this now takes my routine down to 1 product to put on my face in the A.M. It lasts about 6-7 hours in Orlando humidity. The finish is nice, velvet matte without any of my regular skin products, and dewy with my regular skin routine. It does not irritate my skin or breaks me out which is wonderful because I am so prone to breakouts. I would purchase this again.

Skin Type: Combination skin, moderate hormonal breakouts, sensitive.

I thought since it was summer, it was time to find a higher SPF foundation than my Revlon colorstay foundation. Also with a bit of a tan, I needed a darker shade but all Revlon medium shades run too pink for my skin.

After watching several Youtube videos and reading reviews, I was so excited to have this product! However...I should have listened to all the reviewers that said that this was not a long-wearing foundation.

I'm a fairly low maintenance girl, I don't like to put 5 layers of products or go for the currently popular drag queen makeup. My morning routine is: cleanser, toner, light moisturizer, foundation as far as my facial canvas goes. I don't like to use primer, concealer, corrector, pressed or loose powders, makeup sprays and god knows what else you can layer on.

After putting on the IT cosmetics your skin but better CC cream, the color was off but I was willing to wait to see if it would adapt over time. Well within 3 hours, my Tzone was a greasy and the makeup had separated into patches. With Revon Colorstay, I can wear it confidently for 5 hours before blotting and it never seperates into patches. And then it looks fresh and perfect for another 3 hours before blotting my Tzone again. Revlon colorstay lasts me a good 12 hours with 3-5 blottings of the Tzone.

But due to the very pink tone on my yellow undertone skin and the fact that this does not last more than a few hours on combo skin, I would only recommend for very dry skin girls who have a pink undertone. And the price isn't cheap especially if you are ordering from Canada...I would definitely suggest getting a sample first.

worth a try, but only for specific skin types.

background info: oily combo skin, slightly sensitive skin user, acne / blemish prone skin type. prefers wearing full faced makeup, living in sub tropical conditions ranging in 91.4°F temperatures on average day.

i wanted to try this out so i purchased this in the travel sized version, 12ml. as my country doesn't sell IT Cosmetics so i basically had to guess my shade online and i bought Medium. I am currently an NC35 in mac pro longwear.

the full sized version comes with a pump and the travel sized version comes in a tube form so its easy to control the amount you want.

1) colour match is ok, but i felt it was a bit too pink for me.

2) coverage wise, it was pretty good considering its a CC cream. i've tried BB creams before from korean brands and usually coverage is sheer-light. this CC cream is light-medium but one layer can cover quite a lot. the coverage is buildable, it feels lightweight as well.

3) there's a light scent but it doesn't bother me.
4) slight oxidisation, but it wasn't a massive difference that bothered me.

5) didn't break me out at all.

6) SPF coverage 50++ - need i say more???

*******

i think the ingredients used also play a huge part in the overall product formula. this item has snail secretion extract. i stress this part as this is actually a huge ingredient in many korean/asian skincare brands which brings about added skincare benefits in the long run.

one thing that i need to emphasise is that during snail secretion extract the snails DO NOT GET KILLED IN THE PROCESS - which is what many people would like to assume. the snails produce the slime on its own during the process and the people will collect the slime - they DO NOT KILL THEM. this slime has the ingredients that help in regenerating the skin, hence the added benefits. they need the snails to survive in order to get the slime, lol

how do i know this? i used to work for a korean brand and we were educated to inform the consumers about the process and its benefits as many people think they kill the snails. I highly recommend new users to read up on this information and its benefits because many people are so misinformed to the point it annoys me. As harsh as it sounds, pls research before purchasing a product.

******

hence from my own personal judgement,i believe this extract is one of the few key things that will benefit dry to mature skin users. however these benefits will not appear overnight, so please don't expect some "WOW!" results the next day. it takes time to see the results. i don't know if this extract will affect the SPF factor, maybe its something that you might want to ask the sales representative.

if you have oily combo skin, this product will not work for you. i set this with my regular pressed powder and after 4-5 hours oil start seeping through my tzone area. this won't last you matte for a 6-8 hours average type of day.

i had to give it away, NOT because this product sucks, but the results vary on your skin type.

from my own personal experience, i think this product works BEST if you have dry skin or mature skin types. this product gears towards more on hydration. oily skin people stay away from it.

overall, its an ok product. i can see why this product is hyped as the initial results were quite flawless, natural, glowy looking. but it won't last long if you have oily - oily combo skin. i paid $12 for the travel sized version, and i don't think i will repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It very very heavy!

Always looking for a good natural medium coverage products.

This one is really overly rated if you have the chance to try CoverFX CC - the main difference?: CoverFX sinks into your skin and looks more natural after - with it cosmetics you can see that there's a HEAVY layer of products when look closer.

The packaging is nice, reminds me of the Lancome tinted moisturizer (purple tube)

Overall, not worth the hype, rather pay $45 CAD for CoverFx

I was really hoping this would be my HG:( I have combination skin and within two hours my t-zone was oily while I was in my house and it's Winter here in Southern California where it's sunny most of the time. I'm also using Retin-A which has left me a little dry so I thought this was perfect for me, but my t-zone looks like an oil well. I can't imagine what it would look like if I stepped outside into the warm sun all day. Such a disappointment. Good thing the It Celebration foundation works great!