It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.4

I'm reviewing the "light" shade in this product. This product is not for the ladies who enjoy full coverage makeup, have VERY LARGE PORES or have oily skin. However, it is excellent for busy moms, women and men who want to look a little more "put together" on an "off" day. Below are the pros and cons from one week of experience with this:

PROS:
-Color Correction: This immediately corrected all the redness on my face-- to the point where I didn't feel I needed to use additional concealer in my normal areas (around the nose thanks to my seasonal allergies)
-Smooth and quick application: Dotted a few spots on my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin and patted it quickly across my skin and BAM! Done in a few seconds without wasting product using sponges or brushes
-Coverage: surprising medium coverage from this-- while this did not completely hide my VERY LARGE PORES, it did enough
-Lightness: Perfect for people who have decent skin who wants the lightest coverage that just makes their skin look hydrated, well-rested and even

CONS:
-Fades in a few hours-- which is fine because reapplication isn't hard-- it doesn't streak and there's no pilling-- this thing spreads like BUTTER
- I'm NC10-15/Nars GOBI/ELDW 1N1 and found the shade "light" many, many shades too dark and ORANGE for my very neutral skintone (so be sure to get a sample before purchasing)-- my skin looked like Honey's (from Fresh Off the Boat)
-While this does have SPF 50 and I see that the first two ingredients are TITANIUM DIOXIDE 9.0% ZINC OXIDE 6.3%, in order for this to be effective as a suncreen for the face, about a little more than half a teaspoon of this stuff needs to be applied to the face, but in my experience, you just need half a pea sized amount of this on the face-- so be sure to apply sunscreen under this!

All in all, this product is not bad, but I've been using Korean BB Cream since about 15 years ago and have had better formula (cleaner and more effective) for less cost. I personally prefer Innisfree Eco Natural BB Cream over this and I got that for $10... so if this product is HG for someone, perfect-- for me, I still prefer my Korean BB and CC creams.

Love this stuff! It brings all the tones in my face to one happy medium. And it moisturizes! I also use their blemish clearing Dream Fresh BB cream and it works just as fabulous!

I have seen so many YouTubers rave about this product and wanted to love it so much but it just isn't right for me.

I believe I fall in between shades which is a bummer (Fair and Light) but I decided to go with Light anyway. It is a little bit darker than my skin tone but blends out looking okay. I love that it gives that natural glowy look when I first apply it but it DOES NOT LAST.

That could be due to the humidity where I live but still...I look like a greaseball within a few hours even after powdering and setting with the All Nighter setting spray. Blotting tends to take away quite a bit of product too, unfortunately. The Laneige BB Cushion that I used for years before this lasts much longer and even looked better as the day progressed compared to the It Cosmetics CC Cream. Thankfully I only bought the small travel sized tube (which was still expensive). I have combination skin with a slightly oily t-zone but pretty normal everywhere else.

It might work well for those with very dry skin. Or maybe with a mattifying primer (which I don't own).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product..I bought this after getting the suggestion from hotandflashy youtube channel,since i am 40+.I have to be choosy about my foundation..This one is a miracle...It certainly looked like my better skin..Good coverage..as well..Very good lasting power..I am nc40 -42.I bought this on medium,slightly light..thats ok with my winter skin.Will definitely repurchase.

Honestly, I bought this product because of the hype and I am GLAD I did!

I personally don't like wearing foundation. Either that all of my previous foundations were from the drugstore (though I selected the most lightweight) and I don't like their formulas, or I just hated how it sat on my skin. Whatever the reasons might be, I tried wearing less foundation as much as I could.

But this CC cream (honestly, it's a foundation) blows my mind away. It is so lightweight, sits comfortably on my skin, gives good coverage, and makes my face looks natural PLUS better (I hate foundation that once I applied makes my face looks like a 'kabuki'). In addition to the formula, the smell is very nice. It smells a bit of lemon and a slight scent of freshness (if that makes sense).

I bought it in a travel size (I was still edgy whether I might like it or not) and in the shade 'medium'. It is a bit darker than my skin tone but it doesn't show much difference, so I don't really mind.

Overall, definitely repurchase it! 5-stars!!

I love everything about this product. The only thing that stops me from repurchasing this is it clogs my pores.

This is a pretty great product. I picked up the sample size (12ml) at first because I wanted to try a new CC cream. I got it in the shade light. I think it lasted me a good three months.

This product is a little dewy but it's fine because it hydrates my dry skin. It sits nicely on my skin and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or cause me to break out. It also doesn't particularly highlight my dry spots which is good. The only thing is that it doesn't provide a lot of coverage. The product is supposed to be a one-step product but I don't think it's really successful in that aspect. I normally put on a primer first before using, and I go over with concealer on my problem spots after using. But as a CC cream, I'm happy with it.

/I know people have compared this with the Erborian CC Cream. I just bought a sample and will write my review on it after I've tried it!/

This has been the only CC/BB cream that I have ever used that I have throughly loved and enjoyed.

I am NC 35, I got the color TAN because medium was a tad bit too light and I have enough BB creams that are way too light mask-like for me. Tan is unfortunately too dark but I still love it.

The coverage is wonderful, it is moisturizing without being super greasy. It has a soft glow finish, it looks like a fresh face.

I apply it using a big kabuki brush or the RT buffing brush. It blends out beautifully without being cakey. It gives my skin a natural appearance and it still covers my scars and pores. I sometimes use a bb for an even more natural finish, but I feel like the BB doesn't cover the scars as well (maybe if had zero dark marks, i could do this)

I'm going to buy Medium soon, so I can mix it with the tan to get the right color. I tried to mix it with my other bb creams, but it doesn't seem to work. It ends up cakey and gross.

It doesn't last forever though, maybe 5/6 hours. With powder it lasts longer, but I lose that glowy effect. So its a great for the office without looking super made up.

I would give it a lower score because of the lack of colors, but I love it so much that I'm willing to forgive the range.

Update: April 2017 - I bought medium too and I mix the 2 for my perfect shade. Just heard that they're going to make a color called medium-tan, yeeees! I use this everyday, it has such great coverage I don't even use concealer most days, my scars peak through but I'm human. To make it last, I top it off with a bit of powder foundation. I truly love this, I can't mess it up, I just use my fingers to blend most days.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am really liking the IT cosmetics your skin but better SPF 50 CC cream. I purchased it in medium. I normally can not do CC or BB creams because the either contain octinoxate or bismuth oxychloride, or talc which are items that break me out not to mention can be harmful to you. I am proud and happy to report that this product does NOT contain any of these harmful and irritating items in it! Not to mention it's SPF 50 too!

The coverage is full coverage, and it feels medium light, which means you can feel it on your skin but it is not weighing your skin down and/or feels heavy. It has a slight citrus scent that goes away in after a few minutes. The finish is velvet matte for me. This is an all in one product which means you AREN'T supposed to use a moisturizer, serum or primer even. The first time I used this, I put on my regular routine of serums & moisturizer and then this product which made it very dewy. By mid day I was super shiny, and I felt like my makeup was melting off of my face. I was not impressed. Second time I tried it without anything, that's right folks I washed my face put toner and then this CC cream. It was much better this time without all serums and moisturizers that I normally use. It sinks into the skin and evens my skin tone. I have acne scarring on my cheeks this made it even in coloring and less noticeable. I topped it off with the IT your skin but better CC powder SPF 50 which softened the look of my acne scars even further.
I will say that without all my usual skin routine this feels slightly dry to start off with, but I live in Orlando FL so it is hot and humid here so this is great with my combination leaning towards oily skin in an hour or so the makeup looks/feels perfect. If you have more mature or drier skin I would suggest using your regular serums and moisturizers prior to using this product. This product does not cling to my acne or dry skin areas which is a plus, and it doesn't crease into my wrinkles or crack in my chin area.
Overall I would give this 4.5 stars. Packaging is nothing to talk about it's a tube with a pump dispenser. The product's coverage is great and can be built up. I love the fact that this now takes my routine down to 1 product to put on my face in the A.M. It lasts about 6-7 hours in Orlando humidity. The finish is nice, velvet matte without any of my regular skin products, and dewy with my regular skin routine. It does not irritate my skin or breaks me out which is wonderful because I am so prone to breakouts. I would purchase this again.

Skin Type: Combination skin, moderate hormonal breakouts, sensitive.

I thought since it was summer, it was time to find a higher SPF foundation than my Revlon colorstay foundation. Also with a bit of a tan, I needed a darker shade but all Revlon medium shades run too pink for my skin.

After watching several Youtube videos and reading reviews, I was so excited to have this product! However...I should have listened to all the reviewers that said that this was not a long-wearing foundation.

I'm a fairly low maintenance girl, I don't like to put 5 layers of products or go for the currently popular drag queen makeup. My morning routine is: cleanser, toner, light moisturizer, foundation as far as my facial canvas goes. I don't like to use primer, concealer, corrector, pressed or loose powders, makeup sprays and god knows what else you can layer on.

After putting on the IT cosmetics your skin but better CC cream, the color was off but I was willing to wait to see if it would adapt over time. Well within 3 hours, my Tzone was a greasy and the makeup had separated into patches. With Revon Colorstay, I can wear it confidently for 5 hours before blotting and it never seperates into patches. And then it looks fresh and perfect for another 3 hours before blotting my Tzone again. Revlon colorstay lasts me a good 12 hours with 3-5 blottings of the Tzone.

But due to the very pink tone on my yellow undertone skin and the fact that this does not last more than a few hours on combo skin, I would only recommend for very dry skin girls who have a pink undertone. And the price isn't cheap especially if you are ordering from Canada...I would definitely suggest getting a sample first.