It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Have been using it as my only foundation for over nine moths - I'm on my third tube (the first one was small travel size, the rest regular ones). Each regular tube lasts me about five months. No breakouts, even in the tropical climate. Nice glow, stays half a day or a bit more, natural looking, economical ohh, and no breakouts - virtually the only foundation/bb except Boots Seventeen Magic BB that doesn't cause adult acne. I love the fact that the sunscreen is physical. I use a damp Real Technique sponge and put two thin layers with a five minute interval.
Cons: medium coverage, gets into my wrinkles.
NB I had a sample of the pink one with illumination and had a moderate breakout. Looked too shiny for y liking, whereas this one looks naturally healthy.

Ive been wanting to try this CC cream for years and was so excited when it came to Sephora in Canada. I got the shade Fair, which was slightly too light for me, however the light was slightly too dark and I wasn't about to buy two shades just to mix them. Shade range aside I had really high hopes and was extremely disappointed in the performance of the actual product.
1) Its super thick which I find makes it difficult to blend nicely into the skin. I also found I needed to use a lot of product to cover my entire face, and when I'm paying 50$ for a tube I want it to last me as long as possible.
2) I have dry skin but don't typically struggle with flakiness. However this makeup emphasized dry flaky skin I didn't even know I had
3) After working with it for a while It looked pretty good when I first applied it. However the lasting power isn't very good, I found I couldn't even get through my work day before it was breaking up and looking cakey and textured. As someone with dry skin, lasting power isn't something i ever struggle with so I was so surprised when I had to touch it up midway through my work day.

All in all, it is super hyped and maybe my expectations were too high but I was disappointed. It is way too overpriced for its mediocre performance. It wasn't terrible but for half the price I have foundations and CC creams that do a considerably better job.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't get the hype.
It is a CC cream with medium coverage that does nothing to smooth, blur or anything else I found compelling about this.

The packaging is excellent as one can transport easily and the pump is excellent.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I actually got a sample of this in Medium, which was the perfect shade for me, and the sample had quite a decent amount so I got 3 full uses out of it.

I like this product, but I do have mixed feelings about it as well. It's not overly drying or anything, but it's a little more drying than expected considering it claims to be moisturizing/brightening; also it claims to function as a full coverage foundation but I'd say it's more light-to-medium-buildable? Which is okay, I can build it up, it's just not as full coverage as it claims to be for me.

On another note, I do like the oddly fruity/lemony scent of it.

All in all, I do prefer something a little more dewy/nourishing since my skin is severely dry but this isn't bad, I just have other products that work much better for my skin type.

My favorite face product ever. Obviously for a night out this isn't ideal, but for day to day it is absolutely perfect. If this wasn't so expensive (pretty much $40), I would have an unlimited stock of these in my drawers. This literally makes you look like you have amazing skin. I don't have super horrible acne, just a bit of hyper-pigmentation and the occasional red pimple, but this has amazing coverage while still being super light and breathable. It makes you look extremely dewy and radiant, so if you are not into that look, or if you are SUPER oily, you will not like this. I have combination skin, but I love looking glowing and healthy. This also smells great, like lavender. The price just sucks for how much product you get, but I wear this on days where I want to look effortlessly perfect. The name is accurate.. when its on it looks like you have naturally perfect skin.

10% discount code on the Canadian Website till Oct 31st, 2017: ITGIRLYANG

**i dont make any commission, thought id pass it around for those who are curious in the product :)

PROS:
-Wide color range
-Skin care infused
-Comes with a pump
-Easy to Travel with
-Moisturizing
-Sunscreen SPF 50 + UVA/UVB
-Doesn't strip my skin
-Medium buildable coverage

CONS:
-Not very good oil control
-Claims to be concealer as well - wouldn't use as one unless I have minor blemishes
-Price: $49 CAD - pretty pricy for a CC Cream, you can find similar like the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream (possible dupe)

Great for Dry-Combination oily skin (not too oily, but if you are this may be great for dry seasons like fall & winter), skip if you are oily...
NC15-20: FAIR
NC20-25 : LIGHT
NC 30-35: MEDIUM

Read full review here:

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is definitely one of my favorite cc creams! I love that it's good for your skin to, well as good as it can be:) Lasts a long time to.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This product is essential for summer days. It provides amazing coverage & really does cover redness, pigmentation & blemishes. The smell is refreshing & reminds me of lemon pound cake.

My only negative is due to its high spf the formula can feel quite sticky & wet. However with some powder & setting spray it feels a lot nicer.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I don't like the consistency, I don't like the odor. I don't like the the color. It sits on my skin and looks artificial and unnatural. It is long lasting. It transfers to my clothes and all are stained. I used for 2 weeks and would throw away. Also the pump doesn't dispense well and splashes around.

This is a CC cream that takes a bit of work to make it work.

---A little preface: I have combination skin that is as dry as a desert in the dry areas and as oily as heck in the oily spots. Very, very extreme skin. It is also sensitive and acne-prone. The reason I give this background is because it is very hard to find a product that will suit my whole face. This is the only product so far that has not both clung to my dry, flaky areas and sunk into pores on the oily areas. So I really love this product for making it possible for my whole face to look good in all of its areas! I also like that this product has such high SPF in it because I am always looking for ways to integrate sunscreen into my skincare.

On the other hand, if you have an oily face, or have spots where you get oily, or sweat, or anything at all, this product WILL break down, slide off, and get all over your fingers and everything you love within 20 minutes of putting it on. I know everyone's body chemistry is different, but I feel like it will do this to everyone. The only way I was able to keep this on my face was to put setting/finishing spray on my whole face IMMEDIATELY after applying it, wait for that to dry, then put setting powder over that. Because it takes so much work, I took off a lippie. And because my skin is sensitive, this whole routine ends up clogging up my pores giving me some zits whenever I go through the whole shebang of putting it on. I was really hoping to get a CC cream that I could slap on and go.

tl;dr, I took off two lippies because I don't think the price is right for this product; it's good, but not great. It works, but takes work to make it work. It breaks down very fast on oily skin and slides off faster than a mudslide on a mountain.