It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.8

The perfect cc cream if you like a medium coverage. The texture is great and I like how it absorbs to my skin, I use a beauty blender. It really gives me that dewy skin look and it makes my face not more oily as it already is which I cannot say about other cc creams I have tried. Perfect Color match too! I use a translucent powder to finish the look and setting spray. But it’s not all day lasting, after a long day, it seems that the cc cream has partly „faded“.

Ok so I also have a love hate relationship with this foundation. I first fell in love with it because it gave a nice dewy glowy finish without looking greasy or oily (I have combination skin), the colour matches my skin tone (neutral leaning on yellow), and it did not break me out whatsoever ( I have sensitive skin). Previously been using Clinique foundations and while they didn’t break me out, my skin looked dull with that on.
So this is a ‘my skin but better’ foundation.
My only gripe with it: It’s truly a light-medium coverage foundation, you can’t build it up AT all or else you run the risk of it looking cakey, uneven or actually a greasy mess. Don’t look to this for full coverage as I’ve tried a few times.
A little goes a long way with this product, it has good sun protection, it’s moisturizing and has a beautiful skin-like finish.

But if you like matte and full coverage from a foundation, look elsewhere. This is still a CC cream, albeit better coverage than other CC creams so maybe I was hopeful in Trying to build it up to full coverage. But no. Don’t do that.
Still a beautiful light-medium coverage foundation.

This is the only high coverage “foundation” that doesn’t look cakey on me whatsoever. And i love dewy finishes and for those two reasons im giving this a 5 lippie.

I do however dislike that packaging and the shade range.

I’d still recommend if you are someone who likes high medium coverage and dewy finish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best foundation ever! it looks like skin. I've found my HG!

So many people love this and it was a complete disappointment for me. It felt greasy and heavy on my skin. It moved around throughout the day into lines I didn’t know I had. After a few days of use, I noticed a burning and stinging on my face after application-not pleasant and a sign of irritation. And the SMELL-I’m surprised more people haven’t commented on it. To me, it smells like sweet citrus with an undertone of vomit. I’m not kidding. It reminds me of the week my kids got the stomach flu. Get a sample or small size before you commit to a larger size because this one is a very expensive YMMV.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I appreciate this CC cream because of the amazing coverage it gives and how even people who are new to makeup can use it - it is really one of those products that you can "slap" on, or apply with any beauty tool, and it looks great. However, I'm not a big fan of the smell. I would prefer it to smell like nothing, rather than the odd lemony smell it has. I'm not sure why it has a lemony smell, reminiscent of a cleaning product. It may be the sunscreen, but I wish it didn't have any fragrance.

This CC cream worked really well for me and I liked it. Initially, I thought the price was a bit high but the tube lasted a very long time. One pump was more than enough for me to cover my entire face. I used a brush sometimes but it worked better with my fingers. I did have to use a powder, but I have to do that with every foundation or bb/cc cream. The coverage is buildable but still very natural. I didn't have any issue with it sinking in or accentuating my pores (and I get that a lot!) as some other reviewers. I like the high spf. The pump did get a little messy and once it started to run lower would sputter a bit but I feel like I really got the full value.

I bought a small size from Ulta for traveling and will definitely buy the full size again.

I love this. I put off buying it for years because the ingredients list looked scary to my acne prone, sensitive skin.

I was looking through pics last summer when I wore elta md physical in place of foundation, and decided I'd really like a more cosmetically elegant sunscreen option.

I bought this, juice beauty cc cream, missha bb cream, bare minerals complexion gel, bare minerals pro foundation and it cosmetics celebration foundation.

The clear winner for me has been the combo of it cc cream w the it celebration over it.

My face has gotten no color this year at all! I have no capillaries popping up and I'm 35 weeks pregnant. W dd1 I got a bunch of capillaries. My skin is overall in better shape. No breakouts and old red marks seem to be smoothed out with continued wear.

The coverage is medium to full. I actually haven't been using concealer. I can even use the cc cream under the eye and for Day to day it covers just fine.

The product also builds up pretty well. I can definitely build on spots for extra coverage where needed.

One con is it does look a bit makeupey. IME all physical ss has more of a pastey consistency so this is a thicker product. A tiny amount will blend out beautifully but if you expect any sun coverage you do kinda need to use a sufficient amount. I try to use close to a pump and a half and get my eyelids and everywhere. If you're not relying on this for sun protection you can definitely use less and have a nice finish to the skin! Even with me using quite a bit it still sits on my skin worlds better than the elta md did.

I still use elta or cotz sensitive if I'm going to be outdoors for the day but most days just running errands this is an awesome summer time foundation

I got shade light. I am N15 - Skin concerns: stubborn redness around nose/rosacea - dry skin but nothing dramatic- aging skin (25yo) so again nothing dramatic. I always have used a toner cream and primer before. Most of the time the ootical illusion by UD. This product is a great product. What is a gigantic plus is that they sell a DS sample for 20$ that will last long and beyond enough for you to figure if you like it enough to buy it. I think this means alot that a company is that confident of their product. SPF50 provided which is the reason why it is thick. It’s not a paste or anything it could just hang to the tube if you tease it out. It’s not leaky which is practical on the go. Friendly packaging for the travel and full size. Easily poored at the back of your end before applied to face. You can apply with fingers but not blindly and with good lighting to ensure evenness. I would rather use a beauty blender over a brush because of how thick it is, and a semi-damped one. That will make skin more flattering regarding consistency of product!! With a brush to even out you might find it’s a bit too thick because i find that the product will stay on the brush but still it works out. Shade light is not that light. So keep that in mind. It is orangey but once applied it’s really not as appearing than on you hand. Coverage is medium. It does not cocer 100% rosacea on my nose but so far its on my top 3 for best coverage. It holds really well. Since my skin is on the dry end, i don’t apply powder . If i do it’s for the areas that tend to crease aka under eye and laugh lines. Usually foundations with higher consistencies tend to crease but this one is not that bad! It does not slip either. Easy to blend anything over too. It’s not matte and it’s not dewy, it’s skin like. My cons are that the coverage is not as i had hoped with the pictures they show. It is pricey but in the price range for higher end foundations. Shade range is off because fair really appear fair and yet light is light/medium and tends to be more orangey. Undertones are not considered but since it’s a CC that makes sense, still sucks. I will purchase again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ok I got a very large sample of this from Sephora and I was SO excited to try it because I'm looking to simplify my skincare routine and the whole "Your Skin But Better" sounded perfect for everyday quick makeup AND with skin care benefits! But sadly to say I really did not like this! I've heard so many people raving about this CC cream and yet it really didn't work for me. I found it to be streaky and settle in my fine lines.. it just didn't work for me for the price. I would still have to wear a primer and setting powder for this to work. I have oily skin and somewhat acne prone. And unfortunately for this price and still having to use a primer and powder it just didn't work for me.

I also highly highly recommend you try MISSHA if you're looking for a good cc/bb cream. I've tried so many "high-end" foundations and bb/cc creams that are expensive and none of them have measured up to MISSHA BB cream.

This cc cream is not worth it for how expensive it is in my opinion. This might work better for someone with normal - dry skin.