It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.9

Bottom line: I like this a lot. My best tip: buy the small size in the light and the small size in the medium tan, and then for now because it's winter, buy the larger size in the light/medium. This solves the problem of my changing skin color once the weather warms up. I use a drop of each to customize the color. Hope this helps!

My Shade: Fair-Light
Other shades that work for me: TF BTW Porcelain, EL Doublewear 1N2 Ecru, MAC C1.

I love this stuff. I am obsessed. I really wanted something lighter texture than my usual foundations (EL Doublewear and TF Peach Perfect) but with more coverage than my gorgeous BM Complexion Rescue. And the IT CC+ more than delivered. I use this in the shade Fair-Light and I do acknowledge the shade range is limited, particularly if you are on the deeper end of the spectrum. However, for me, it is a perfect match. I simply dab some of this onto my face, and use a beauty blender to bounce it into my skin. It gives a medium coverage this way, though it is definitely buildable to full coverage. It has a satin finish, definitely not matte. The texture is creamy, it feels similar to a moisturiser. It wears well, lasting all day on me. I have worn it for 13 hours with it not fading, separating or creasing. It even lasts through light sweating, which is a lifesaver seeing as Sydney is in the middle of a heatwave! It also has SPF 50 which is a huge plus for the summer. I definitely can see the skincare benefits this provides also, it has helped with my skin congestion and breakouts, and my skin also looks and feels plump and hydrated after wearing this. I will definitely finish my tube of this, definitely would recommend it and would 100% repurchase. I can see why this has such a cult following - I just wish I had tried it sooner. It is a great addition to any makeup collection.

So far so nice

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it❤ never had I tried a face color creme & cover up like this one..I've used at least 20 plus products past year for face & lines & not happy w any.i used *IT* cc coverage & ...its amazing. Plumped up skin.filled in laugh lines. a lil goes a long way. Smooth silky fresh looking love it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I wanted to love this so badly, but I just don't. I have combination/oily skin and it just feels like a greasy mess. I adore the finish and how it looks right after I first apply it - it's very creamy, blends effortlessly, and makes my skin look flawless without looking too heavy. But just a couple hours later, it looks and feels greasy and just plain uncomfortable. I only used this in the winter when my skin is more combination than oily, and I could only just bear wearing it through a whole day. Sadly a miss for me.

As a sufferer of Rosacea, this product is fantastic. I don't feel like it clogs up my pores at all and actually lasts all day. The best CC/BB cream I've used to date. Also a bonus, IT Cosmetics is cruelty free!

The price tag is high, especially for the UK but worth every penny in my opinion

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

I really wanted to like this, but sadly it just felt so heavy on my skin, like i had a couple of layers of foundation on my skin. Which is strange since my skin is pretty dry. I prefer the laniege cushions over this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I had recently ran out of my staple CC cream by 'Juice Beauty' so I decided to give this a go. Bonus: it has a higher SPF - 50 as opposed to JB's 30 and it also has an ingredients list that reads like an encyclopedia of botanicals! Got it for $38 USD for 1.08 fl oz which per ml was significantly higher than JB.Unfortunately something in the mix, I'm guessing the citrus oils; gave me a rash on my nose and forehead after a week of applying every morning and I ended up giving this away. Disappointed to say the least as the coverage was perfect for me - not too heavy and cakey looking but light-medium. Oh well back to Juice Beauty it is...

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, as I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora. Thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: Jack Black - Intense Therapy
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

The perfect cc cream if you like a medium coverage. The texture is great and I like how it absorbs to my skin, I use a beauty blender. It really gives me that dewy skin look and it makes my face not more oily as it already is which I cannot say about other cc creams I have tried. Perfect Color match too! I use a translucent powder to finish the look and setting spray. But it’s not all day lasting, after a long day, it seems that the cc cream has partly „faded“.

Ok so I also have a love hate relationship with this foundation. I first fell in love with it because it gave a nice dewy glowy finish without looking greasy or oily (I have combination skin), the colour matches my skin tone (neutral leaning on yellow), and it did not break me out whatsoever ( I have sensitive skin). Previously been using Clinique foundations and while they didn’t break me out, my skin looked dull with that on.
So this is a ‘my skin but better’ foundation.
My only gripe with it: It’s truly a light-medium coverage foundation, you can’t build it up AT all or else you run the risk of it looking cakey, uneven or actually a greasy mess. Don’t look to this for full coverage as I’ve tried a few times.
A little goes a long way with this product, it has good sun protection, it’s moisturizing and has a beautiful skin-like finish.

But if you like matte and full coverage from a foundation, look elsewhere. This is still a CC cream, albeit better coverage than other CC creams so maybe I was hopeful in Trying to build it up to full coverage. But no. Don’t do that.
Still a beautiful light-medium coverage foundation.