It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

3.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This did not sink into wrinkles which is why I liked it. And of course the spf 50 and healthy ingredients is another reason to love it. My problem with it was the lack of coverage but it is called your skin but better. I agree with this. It really does look like my skin but better. I like flawless skin. So what I end up doing is putting Estée Lauder double wear foundation over top of this. I do top it with the cc perfecting powder that It Cosmetics sells which is awesome. It is lightweight powder and not cakey at all. I then use a setting spray to help it all seal together and stay put. I think I will continue to use this under my foundation as I like the benafits it gives my skin. It seems a bit pricey the way I use it but for skin care i think it is worth it. Aging skin is a challenge to find the right products and this is one of the better ones out there. It is creamy and feels really nice on the skin. I also like the faint clean smell it has. This makes me want to put it on my skin. I bought it at Ulta and wear the medium color. It's the end of summer so my skin may have a more color right now. I'm NC25 (ELDW ecru 1N1) in the winter and NC30 (ELDW Dusk 3C1)in the summer for reference.

so good for dry skin! i can can actually build this up without looking cakey.

I have to apply only a thin layer b/c otherwise it creases and makes my forehead wrinkles look more pronounced. I'm early 30's, there aren't THAT many wrinkles - jeesh. It also stays fairly oily/soft all day and transfers. If I use too much setting powder it also settles in funky. So, I use it like a very thin tinted moisturizer and it's ok. It certainly doesn't have coverage unless you use a thick coat - but then - see prior statements.

PREFACE: I HATE products with sunscreen....they almost ALWAYS cause me to break out. I have combo/dehydrated/oily on occasion/ acne prone when provoked skin and the one thing that WILL provoke it is sunscreen or products that contain sunscreen. I normally avoid them like the plague, but this one little product is getting along with my very bitchy skin at the moment....

THE PRODUCT/COVERAGE: This is in the realm of what I consider "tinted moisturizers", which I am normally not a fan of, but want to be. I'm not a fan because, as mentioned above, I am clearly allergic to something in both chemical and physical forms of sunscreen...and allergic probably isn't the correct term...sensitive is more appropriate, I suppose. This super creamy formula has phenomenal coverage, simply put. I have to monitor myself on not using too much, because I'm so used to the traditional tinted moisturizer product requiring more to even out my skin tone, but not with this little gem. This is a thicker "cream" consistency that applies beautifully with a sponge or brush (I like using both) and the coverage leans on the side of medium to could be full for the type of product it is. ** I will mention that I have tried the "luminous" version of this product and despised it. I looked like I had just spent the day flipping burgers and running a fryer back in high school at BK...not flattering. The luminous version also broke me out.** I do set this with a powder (lightly) and I do use a concealer with it. It can be built up for more coverage and I have actually worn it on work days, which is something I never imagined doing with this type of product. If you use too much it WILL look cakey, that I can promise you. Using a lighter hand is best and building as needed works like a dream.

SHADES: What I really love is that the shade range does not run too much on the pink side, which is what I desire in shade matching. My skin changes its mind daily on what undertone it's going to take on, I use the shade medium and it seems to balance my skin out nicely. It has a good range of shades, as well.

OVERALL: I do enjoy this "tinted moisturize" product. I find myself reaching for it quite a bit during these hot summer days. I would probably repurchase it, especially since it contains sunscreen and doesn't cause my skin to go into fits. It has enough coverage for a night out OR a beach day (for the protection alone). Price isn't too steep, either. I would recommend getting the "travel" tube from Sephora (or wherever) to try it out first, as it is not a fit for everyone (and that's how I tried it out at a bit of a cheaper price)!

Still on the fence with this... I started using this a few weeks ago after using Lioele BB Cream for YEARS. Very similar product, but this has lower coverage than Lioele. I do like the shade range on this product, but I'm not sure if my skin likes it. I'm not prone to break outs AT ALL, but this is breaking out my face a bit. I'm going to give it some more time to try it out, but I'm going back to Asian BB creams after this.

I love this product. The spf 50 sunscreen is a mineral based sunscreen, not a chemical sunscreen. I react badly to all the chemical sunscreens and I can actually use this product. Provides great, smooth coverage.

The first sunscreen/foundation I ever had that feels like I'm wearing nothing. My coloring is N20 and it's a perfect match for my skin. I love this product!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This broke me out.

In the meantime, it was so beautiful and lasted a long time. The coverage was great. I bargained with myself for awhile, hoping something else caused the breakout, but it was this.

It could be your HG! Just not mine. Patch test and keep your receipt.

Nope this did not work for me. Would not blend in, just felt like it sat on top of my skin. Looked a little grey and by noon I was an oil slick. Love the packaging though.

Stays on very well even when it's hot outside. Very thick product and I don't think it's full coverage as it claims. The lightest shade is a little too dark for me but I can make it work. I still wish they would create lighter shade. Smells nice.