It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

3.5

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Finally a CC cream with good coverage and good SPF. I use this in the summer instead of my Estee Lauder Doublewear light. Applies easily with fingers, and I don't have to bother with a beautyblender as it applies nicely. Good to take on vacation when you don't want a fussy foundation. Buildable, medium to full coverage. Dewy look, needs setting in my T-zone with translucent powder to avoid settling into lines. I don't use it around my eyes though - I stick to my eye concealer for that. It tends to lift a little on my chin and nose by partway through the day, so I find a little pat with powder or a powder foundation in those areas helps it stay all day. I just pat my chin and nose with my MAC powder foundation and it works great. Because it is medium to full coverage, I do follow up with a full face of eye makeup, bronzer or blush and a lip product to give me definition.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Replaced my foundation with the CC cream for a high coverage base that cares for my skin. Pump pack design is brilliant and allows me to use the entirety of the product. I have repurchased multiple times and have recommended it to many friends and family.

I LOVE how this makes my skin look. I don’t put it all over my entire face because it’s too thick for that and would look weird, but if I put it just on my t-zone, nose, and chin, it evens out my color so beautifully while maintaining a natural looking texture.

Bought this a couple day ago in the "medium" shade...tried a bit on in the store & it looked sort of ok,
so I bought it. I was impressed that it had peptides in it. Trying it out at home on completely clean
face, it was way too yellow; plus, it sank into a divet on my skin that seldom traps anything I put on.
My bad for over-working a deep pimple; but, seriously, I can't have this CC magnifying it!

I think I would have loved this as a 15 year-old. At 35, not so much. To it's credit, it is full coverage, and the package design is clever and hygienic. Other than that... no, no no. It's like stage makeup. Orange stage makeup (I'm pinky pale). I didn't think I had any outstanding wrinkles or pores, but man... this product found them! It sunk into every crease and crater, especially on the eyelids. I struggled to blend it, and it's almost impossible to wash off! I think I washed my hands at least 3 times. I can't wait to try to get this off my face.

Do you know when I came on here to review I was all "can I be the ONLY one who doesn't love this CC cream?" I was literally relieved to see the people in my age bracket have many of the same "meh" and "it's a no" response that I did with this incredibly hyped and popular cream.... One thing I noticed with myself and many other people who don't love it is the fact that there is an ingredient that is sucking the moisture out of our face and making it look very dry. I WISH I knew who the culprit ingredient is! I have normal to dry skin - NC 20/25 and I use this in Light. Fair is a bit too light. I just don't get how this cc cream can make my skin look so bad. I feel like I'm a FAIL with so many IT cosmetics when so many others love them! What can I say that's positive... hmmm... well, the packaging is good. The premise is good in that it has such a high physical sunscreen and good for your skin actives... but there is not much more positive things for me to report on. It sits in my marionette lines and highlights the crepiness under my eyes. I have tried both the regular version and the glow/glitter version... I've tried them combined, separately, with a brush, with a blender, with my fingers... and it still continues to show me no love. What prompted me to write this review is that I thought I will give this CC cream ONE more shot today and all I want to do is go home and wash my face b/c it feels so tight and dry.... For me, Illuminaire is a much better (though lower in SPF) mineral makeup cream. But for my skin, I think I will stick with GA Luminous Silk, Face Atelier, and Shiseido Syncro Glow. I do want to try Osmosis though.. but this is a FINAL pass from me. It's getting de-cluttered.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I only use it for "heavier" make up nights/days. It works incredibly well. I use such a small amount. No creeping, no edging, just a very good product. Not drying. No rash (sensitive skin).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am now on my second tube of this product and I love it! If you want to just even out your skin tone this product is perfect but you can also build it up to full coverage while still looking really natural. I've noticed it has almost a lemon scent to it? I would suggest to apply it with a beauty blender, I just find it blends it better into my face than a brush and really gives a flawless finish. I'm very pale but I have more golden undertones than pink and the lightest shade works really well with my skin tone, also it is 50 SPF so it's practically selling itself. It also lasts for a pretty decent amount of time depending on how much you use (1 pump is enough for my face and neck). If I had to think of a negative it would be that it is a bit pricey and that sometimes it can feel just a tad heavy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this based on all they hype and really wanted to love it. I LOVE that it has SPF 50 in it, but I’m not blown away by how it looks on my skin. The shade range is pretty bad; I am fair but the light color looks too yellow/ orange for me. I can make it work for the most part, but it doesn’t provide enough coverage for me. They came out with a full coverage moisturizer with SPF 50 that I want to try; hopefully in a trial size though so I don’t blow a bunch of more money on a so-so product.

As CC creams/foundations go, this isn't bad. The coverage is buildable, it doesn't break me out, and it does seem to have relatively good lasting power.

The color range isn't spectacular, but I can make Fair work (I'm NW15). I think I truly fall somewhere between Fair and Light, because I get a slight whiteish cast when I wear this, but it's close enough and the formula is sheer enough that it's an ok match. It does a decent job of covering up my blemishes and dark spots, which is why I bought this in the first place.

I got suckered into buying the Heavenly Luxe brush with it, which does a decent job blending this. I like it enough that I'll keep using it and finish the tube, but I'm always on the hunt for something better.