It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product..I bought this after getting the suggestion from hotandflashy youtube channel,since i am 40+.I have to be choosy about my foundation..This one is a miracle...It certainly looked like my better skin..Good coverage..as well..Very good lasting power..I am nc40 -42.I bought this on medium,slightly light..thats ok with my winter skin.Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Have been using it as my only foundation for over nine moths - I'm on my third tube (the first one was small travel size, the rest regular ones). Each regular tube lasts me about five months. No breakouts, even in the tropical climate. Nice glow, stays half a day or a bit more, natural looking, economical ohh, and no breakouts - virtually the only foundation/bb except Boots Seventeen Magic BB that doesn't cause adult acne. I love the fact that the sunscreen is physical. I use a damp Real Technique sponge and put two thin layers with a five minute interval.
Cons: medium coverage, gets into my wrinkles.
NB I had a sample of the pink one with illumination and had a moderate breakout. Looked too shiny for y liking, whereas this one looks naturally healthy.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I actually got a sample of this in Medium, which was the perfect shade for me, and the sample had quite a decent amount so I got 3 full uses out of it.

I like this product, but I do have mixed feelings about it as well. It's not overly drying or anything, but it's a little more drying than expected considering it claims to be moisturizing/brightening; also it claims to function as a full coverage foundation but I'd say it's more light-to-medium-buildable? Which is okay, I can build it up, it's just not as full coverage as it claims to be for me.

On another note, I do like the oddly fruity/lemony scent of it.

All in all, I do prefer something a little more dewy/nourishing since my skin is severely dry but this isn't bad, I just have other products that work much better for my skin type.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This product is essential for summer days. It provides amazing coverage & really does cover redness, pigmentation & blemishes. The smell is refreshing & reminds me of lemon pound cake.

My only negative is due to its high spf the formula can feel quite sticky & wet. However with some powder & setting spray it feels a lot nicer.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I don't like the consistency, I don't like the odor. I don't like the the color. It sits on my skin and looks artificial and unnatural. It is long lasting. It transfers to my clothes and all are stained. I used for 2 weeks and would throw away. Also the pump doesn't dispense well and splashes around.

This is a CC cream that takes a bit of work to make it work.

---A little preface: I have combination skin that is as dry as a desert in the dry areas and as oily as heck in the oily spots. Very, very extreme skin. It is also sensitive and acne-prone. The reason I give this background is because it is very hard to find a product that will suit my whole face. This is the only product so far that has not both clung to my dry, flaky areas and sunk into pores on the oily areas. So I really love this product for making it possible for my whole face to look good in all of its areas! I also like that this product has such high SPF in it because I am always looking for ways to integrate sunscreen into my skincare.

On the other hand, if you have an oily face, or have spots where you get oily, or sweat, or anything at all, this product WILL break down, slide off, and get all over your fingers and everything you love within 20 minutes of putting it on. I know everyone's body chemistry is different, but I feel like it will do this to everyone. The only way I was able to keep this on my face was to put setting/finishing spray on my whole face IMMEDIATELY after applying it, wait for that to dry, then put setting powder over that. Because it takes so much work, I took off a lippie. And because my skin is sensitive, this whole routine ends up clogging up my pores giving me some zits whenever I go through the whole shebang of putting it on. I was really hoping to get a CC cream that I could slap on and go.

tl;dr, I took off two lippies because I don't think the price is right for this product; it's good, but not great. It works, but takes work to make it work. It breaks down very fast on oily skin and slides off faster than a mudslide on a mountain.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This product is really good on my skin. I have a 4ml trial size and Im waiting for the sale to get a full size. I myself have an unstable skin - it is oily like crazy and also has dry patches but this CC doesnt make my skin look cakey or emphasizes my dry areas. It helps blur my enormous pore, it is really lightweight and easy to blend. However it doesnt control my oiliness but I can fix this with a translucent powder. I think it is more suitable for fall-winter. Oh and it is also pricey but I really satisfied.

I've just found my new Holy Grail. I have an awfully red complexion in my face esp around my cheeks and nose and always had to wear full coverage foundation, concealer, powder the whole face every single day or deal with everyone asking why my face is so red. I've been desperately seeking something that would moisturize, correct my red, cover my acne, and stay on all day even in our Tennessee summer heat, and I've finally found it with this CC cream! I have worked out in 90 degree weather with it and it stayed out, worked doubles at work and it stayed on all day, gives my skin a slightly dewy complexion instead of turning my T-Zone into an oil slick, and keeps my skin moisturized as well. The only thing I wish was that it wasn't so expensive considering I use it everyday... oh well it's worth it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

My favourite CC ever, in that it performs like a BB coverage wise but actually colour corrects and looks so natural. Effortless to apply as it's easy blending and lasts 6 hours without a primer where other CC creams seem so sheer they sink right in and wear off within a couple hours. Don't love the price but until something comparable comes along, I'll repurchase. It's a daily staple that makes me look pulled together without all the fuss of foundation and it doesn't need any other products to support the longevity or finish. Erases flaws while still looking like skin. Magic.

Finally found a foundation that agrees with my skin type (sensitive/Dry)
I live in Singapore so the climate is always hot and humid all year round.
I tested this makeup for 8 hours Without powder it only gets shiny on my nose (which is common).
With powder, it lasts roughly around the 9 - 10-hour mark before I need to powder.
Doesn't emphasizes my dry patches. Really covers my hyperpigmentation.
It's a solid medium - 1 pump / high medium - 2 pumps.

I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I'm in the shade TAN which applies dark at first.
as I go about my day it actually lightens a little. not in a bad way
It just looks glowy skin like finish. absolutely love this.

Will most definitely purchase this again.

p.s I only ever tried applying this with a beauty blender.
Will update this review when i try a brush application instead!