It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this although it has some cons. First of all the shade range is awful, I’m quite pale and the lightest shade (fair) is way too dark and yellow so I have to mix a white foundation with it so it’ll match me. Other than that and the fact that it’s somewhat expensive, it’s a very good cc cream.

For a cc cream it has a lot of coverage and it’s also quite thick but I still find it easy to blend and it does look good on the skin while feeling comfortable. It lasts a decent time on my combo skin, my t zone does get a bit oily though out the day but it’s no big deal to me since it doesn’t wear off. I don’t even set it every time and it still works well. I’m very happy with this product and will probably repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

So far I'm really liking this lightweight foundation in medium. I was having some issues w piling due to oil vs silicone battle between this and my neova sunscreen. It's medium coverage and leaves a slight dewy finish. My one issue is I had to use quite a bit per application.