It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Just ok. I have products that are far cheaper that I like more. Did not break me out which is definitely a plus.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Bought in the smaller purse size. It is rather thick, really thick cream. I put lots of moisturizer on my face prior to application. Slightly yellow, not as yellow as BB but a decent (not perfect) match for my ruddy fair complexion.

Problem is I really do not need nor like a really thick pasty product with so much coverage on my face. I prefer a more sheer lightweight BB / CC / TM or foundation. This again is really thick stuff !

This doesn't make my skin glow, doesn't make me twinkle, is made in CHINA (ouuuch). If I a going to buy chinese make up, ELF will do the trick. I find so many very low priced brand make up made in the USA, EU, Canada. It grosses me out to think I am paying $$$$ for Chinese stuff.

It is my opinion that most Tinted Moisturizers and CC creams are getting heavier and heavier, heavier and thicker than their foundation cousins. Not sure why but they don't make me look good with such a thick face of make up

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

The first time I tried this it seemed okayish, I thought it looked a bit heavy, but my skin felt very tickly with it on. By the end of the day my eyes were sooo tired and then they started just stinging like crazy. I just couldn't wait to wash it off. Tried it again, same result, it made me feel sensitive to touch and my eyes were soooo tired when I wore it! Am I allergic to snails? Maybe, I don't know, I don't usually have very sensitive skin. On the other hand this product has literally a hundred ingredients so it could have been anything! Expensive, itchy and didn't even look very good. Luckily I kept the receipt ...