It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by hair type : Curly

3.5

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Its good for BB and people who need few coverage. Not that last long tho.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This product gave good coverage, but within 2 hours I was a grease ball. I didn't like that at all. Some may call it dewy, but no.... It was greasy face for sure. I tried mixing it with double wear and it was a little better but overall just not what I look for in a foundation type product. Would probably be great for super dry skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I purchased this CC cream in the shade fair, which was an excellent match for my NW15 skin. It is a full coverage CC cream that covered my redness from rosacea very well. My trouble was that even applying it with a dampened Beauty Blender and trying it with and without setting powder, it settled into every fine line and wrinkle I have. I had to return it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I like this, don't get me wrong, but I find I liked it a lot more when I first started using it as opposed to now. Maybe it's the season change, but I need to thin this out with a beauty blender or else it looks sort of built up on my skin. This gives me more coverage than my HG tinted moisturizer and hasn't aggravated my skin at all. I'm oily in certain spots and this definitely slips around. It will look great when first applied and set with powder, but if I look at my face throughout the day, it sort of lifts from the skin and can be seen. Loved it at first, but now am still searching for HG.

EDIT:// Applying this with a BB sponge makes this HG. Also, I noticed Fair was too light for me and Light makes this appear flawless

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this a few years back when it first became popular. I didn't like the heaviness of it and felt it didn't improve the look of my skin. Of course why would we put a CC cream or foundation on that makes the skin look no better or maybe even worse.

I have NW 15-20, mature skin that leans on the dry side with a nose that shines rather quickly.

Initially when I tried this it was in the light color. As i didn't like the finish I handed it down to my daughter. She loved it and my other daughter now wears it as well.

So a few years later I tried it again but in the fair color. It is a tad light for me but matches much better than the light which had too much yellow.

I put this directly only skin which doesn't work for me at all. While it feels a bit greasy upon application, it dries down and makes my skin look older than when it's bare. So trying to make this CC cream work, I put on Vanicream underneath and let it sink in. Total difference. The Vanicream gave the CC cream something to hold on to but didn't sink in pores or emphasize older skin. With this new application over the Vanicream it looks smooth, stays flawless and natural looking for the day. I did set the CC cream with a very light dusting of Clinique Almost Powder. Perfect!

I'm super happy that the CC cream has physical sunscreen instead of the chemical kind which I'm highly allergic to.

This works so nicely now as we are heading into the colder months.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I heard so much about this product, I finally decided to try it at ULTA. I'm 50, Mediterranean/fair skinned, not too many lines have slightly normal/dry skin. As I've gotten older, I need to look polished and fresh without looking like I have a mask-like face, too much makeup is very aging. I apply IT Cosmetics CC cream with my fingers and am very happy with the results.
Once applied, it really does look like my skin but better. I look healthier, refreshed and younger. After a few weeks of use, the lines aren't as pronounced but that could be due to the anti-oxidant serums I'm using as well. This is a great product for a light coverage and build able if you want more. It mixes well with my Chanel foundation if you want a more complete/full coverage.
I don't notice the scent others have mentioned, it wears well, it doesn't melt off my face in warm weather, it pretty much stays put; I love the fact that it has a high spf and it's also filled with skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid, collagen and other yummy stuff for my skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I liked to use this product to cover up redness on my face. It gives you light to medium coverage and applies well with fingertips. I found it to be moisturizing and alright to wear, but since it doesn't 'set' it wears off easily throughout the day. It kind of slides around on your face and can transfer easily to other things like clothes or friends (haha). It doesn't play well with my beauty blender, either, since it seems to want to stick to the bb more than my face. The container it was in was a nice fit for my makeup bag, but the pump is kind of terrible. When I tried to gently press it down to get some product, nothing would come out. And then when I'd press it down more quickly, the product comes out way too fast and goes flying everywhere! It also feels a little heavy on skin compared to how little coverage there actually is. I enjoyed the scent at first, but after a while it got a little annoying. It smells kind of lemony/herbal but in a sour way.

Pros:
- covers redness
- physical sunscreen
- good for travelling
- moisturizing

Cons:
- not buildable
- not longwearing
- strong scent
- pump doesn't work well

Overall, I'm glad that I had this product last summer, but I've found better alternatives now.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I went back and forth for so long over this product. I'm 48,very fair skinned, many lines and wrinkles and have combination skin.My overall goal was to look fresher and younger without looking like I have plaster all over my face and this seemed too good to be true. I finally gave in and bought it on an easy payment offer and I honestly have to say I fall more in love with it every time I use it.It goes on effortlessly,I have used a brush(came with it)and my fingers and am happy with both results.It really does look like my skin but better.I look healthier and younger.Not dramatically younger but definitely more put together and the lines aren't as pronounced.This is completely buildable for a light to a more full coverage.I don't notice the scent others have mentioned but it wouldn't deter me if I did because this stuff is a keeper.Especially now with the warm weather this is the perfect go to product for my face.I love the fact that it has a high spf and it's also filled with skin loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid,collagen and other yummy stuff for my aging face.So 5 lippies and if you're on the fence about this product I encourage you to try it as they have a money back guarantee.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HORRIBLE!
This is thick, streaky and unnatural looking. Full, full coverage. Made my combination oily skin even greasier. Slid off my skin after only 4 hours. Will never repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

There are so many good things about this CC cream, which is why I rated it 4 lippies. However, there are a few things that made me return it and not want to purchase it again.

PROS:
- Great coverage for a CC cream...I found this CC cream to have medium+ coverage that could be built up to full
- High SPF...Of course you have to use a good amount of this to get the full effect of the SPF though
- Primer, moisturizer, foundation in one...I am lazy and like a good all-in-one product
- Didn't break me out
- Gives a nice, airbrushed finish

CONS:
- Heavily fragranced...I have sensitive skin and do not like my skincare/makeup products to have overpowering scents. While the smell of this product wasn't too unpleasant, it was very strong and lingered for a while after putting it on. The scent was kind of like lemon cake, bordering close to lemon pine sol even.
- Waaaaayy too many ingredients...I am always highly suspect when I see such a long list of ingredients. I wasn't bothered by the fact that one of the first ingredients was snail secretion. But the fact that there was just SO MANY ingredients for such a product was overwhelming.
- Makes it look too much like I'm wearing makeup...This is probably a "pro" for most people, but for me I didn't like how it gave me too perfect of a face to the point where it didn't look completely natural. I like my skin to still show through.

I think this product would be perfect for a lot of people, but for something like me who prefers a bit lighter coverage and not-so-heavy fragrance it didn't work out. Also, I like applying makeup with my hands (because I'm lazy), and I found that this didn't look best when applied with hands but rather with a buffing brush.