It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't get the hype.
It is a CC cream with medium coverage that does nothing to smooth, blur or anything else I found compelling about this.

The packaging is excellent as one can transport easily and the pump is excellent.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is more of a foundation than a CC cream. the finish is beautiful and I have it on my list to repurchase when I have ran out of my current foundation. The coverage is light to medium but does a great job at color correcting!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think I've just found my HG everyday foundation - lightweight, excellent "your skin but better" coverage, decent color selection, sanitary packaging, with added skincare benefits. I hardly reach for my concealer when I use this, and a little goes a long way. Just be aware: it has a dewy finish and requires powder over top.

Can't recommend this product enough!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product was ok, but it wasn't great. This isn't full coverage and I found myself having to put concealer on some spots using this. I was using this for months cause the shade medium matched exactly to my skin. But after using it I found it was very heavy for my skin and I started breaking out cause of it. It is also very liquidy so if you don't like that this may not work for you. I would not recommend this. I believe there is better products out there.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is definitely one of my favorite cc creams! I love that it's good for your skin to, well as good as it can be:) Lasts a long time to.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I don't like the consistency, I don't like the odor. I don't like the the color. It sits on my skin and looks artificial and unnatural. It is long lasting. It transfers to my clothes and all are stained. I used for 2 weeks and would throw away. Also the pump doesn't dispense well and splashes around.

I love this product. The spf 50 sunscreen is a mineral based sunscreen, not a chemical sunscreen. I react badly to all the chemical sunscreens and I can actually use this product. Provides great, smooth coverage.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This broke me out.

In the meantime, it was so beautiful and lasted a long time. The coverage was great. I bargained with myself for awhile, hoping something else caused the breakout, but it was this.

It could be your HG! Just not mine. Patch test and keep your receipt.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

SELECTED SHADE: medium dark
METHOD OF APPLICATION: sponge
SKIN TYPE: combination

PROS

- medium to full coverage
- easy to blend
- does not oxidize
- lightweight

CONS

- settles into fine lines
- too dewy/oily

COMMENTS: Very dewy foundation, which gets very oily and very quickly even when worn in cooler weather. It also immediately settles into fine lines and creased around my nose. It does provide good coverage, does not oxidize, and is very easy to blend. I prefer to add some loose translucent powder to help it stay on better, but it does nothing in terms of oil control. It does however, remain lightweight. The shade "medium tan" is too light for my complexion, but the next shade up is also too dark/pink. So, that's also an issue. It does have a blurring effect and while my skin did look nice, it also became greasy looking quite fast. The finish reminds me a lot of L'Oreal's Pro Glow, but with more coverage.

Will not repurchase.

Stays on very well even when it's hot outside. Very thick product and I don't think it's full coverage as it claims. The lightest shade is a little too dark for me but I can make it work. I still wish they would create lighter shade. Smells nice.