It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by hair type : Straight

3.7

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
- medium/buildable coverage
- comfortable to wear
- great packaging with a pump/travel friendly
- spf 50+
- natural finish
- easy application

Cons:
- not great for oily skin
- not long lasting

Overall, if you have dry skin, I think you'll love this. It provides a beautiful natural look with good coverage for a CC cream. It's a great, quick, throw-on foundation for everyday. The problems that I had with it include it's lasting ability. I would say for my oily skin, it stays for roughly 4-5 hours with a setting powder, so for long work days it looks faded by the end of the day. I would still consider purchasing this because it is quick to apply, no streaking or dry patches because it is so moisturizing. For those long days though, I still reach for Estee Lauder Double Wear. For me, this is probably a winter/fall foundation just for the sole reason that I have oily skin and it most likely won't hold up during the summer at all.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This BB cream gives really great coverage (almost full if not full) and can be doubled-up as a concealer. Makes the skin look smooth and gives it a healthy glow. Feels lightweight as well so you don't feel like you have heavy makeup on your face.

If you're oily or combo, it's best to set this with powder (I also recommend the CC powder from It Cosmetics). I have combo skin and the dreaded oily t-zone reared its ugly head after a few hours. I only had to do 2 touch-ups throughout a whole work day.

The one thing I don't like though is their lack of shades. 6 shades is not enough! They need to add more shades with different undertones!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am now on my second tube of this product and I love it! If you want to just even out your skin tone this product is perfect but you can also build it up to full coverage while still looking really natural. I've noticed it has almost a lemon scent to it? I would suggest to apply it with a beauty blender, I just find it blends it better into my face than a brush and really gives a flawless finish. I'm very pale but I have more golden undertones than pink and the lightest shade works really well with my skin tone, also it is 50 SPF so it's practically selling itself. It also lasts for a pretty decent amount of time depending on how much you use (1 pump is enough for my face and neck). If I had to think of a negative it would be that it is a bit pricey and that sometimes it can feel just a tad heavy.

Slipped and slid all over my face. And smells like children's sunscreen.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

NC25-30, use the shade Medium and it's great. As another reviewer said, the shade seems adaptable. It swatches more cool toned than my skin but somehow it just works. Under some lighting conditions my skin looks strangely tinged and unhealthy to me, but with this on, never!

It covers redness, darkness, and doesn't accentuate skin texture. Coverage looks like it goes on full, becomes medium once it sets. Satin finish that leans dewy. It looks very natural and skin-like even when though it feels oily. (I have normal skin).

The lasting power is poor, it doesn't look bad once it fades, but it fades significantly.

I'll be short and sweet: this product is utter #@$&! I tested it at Sephora on one half of my face (Milk foundation on the other. BTW that one seemed to work great!), and the coverage was pathetic, my skin looked dull, and it accentuated all of my pores. Worst of all, it broke me out instantly! I wore it for a couple of hours that evening, then took it off at home. The following morning, sure enough, three pimples on the side of my face I tested the CC on!! The scary part is, I almost blamed my HG serum for the pimples! Now, that's just evil, CC! Shame on you! And don't get me started on the sky-high price tag!

I broke out from this after 2 days. Great coverage but nope

It Cosmetics CC cream lives up to the hype! I've been using this product every time I do my makeup since I got it about 5 months ago. I am in love with the shade Medium. It evens out my skin easily and gives my skin a really warm golden glowy tone to it. My skin is dry and NC 25-30 and because of adaptability of the product, I can wear this shade year round. Most foundations really accentuate my dry patches but this product seems to camouflage them. This product doesn't break me out and is easy to remove! I like that I don't have to scrub it off or have a tedious makeup removal routine like I would have with some heavy duty foundations. I set it with a translucent powder and if i need a bit more coverage I buff a little Bare Minerals over the top and I look naturally flawless. Also can't beat the high SPF!

As CC creams/foundations go, this isn't bad. The coverage is buildable, it doesn't break me out, and it does seem to have relatively good lasting power.

The color range isn't spectacular, but I can make Fair work (I'm NW15). I think I truly fall somewhere between Fair and Light, because I get a slight whiteish cast when I wear this, but it's close enough and the formula is sheer enough that it's an ok match. It does a decent job of covering up my blemishes and dark spots, which is why I bought this in the first place.

I got suckered into buying the Heavenly Luxe brush with it, which does a decent job blending this. I like it enough that I'll keep using it and finish the tube, but I'm always on the hunt for something better.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is good and looks more natural than my regular foundation with all the same coverage. It does make me look more oily at the end of the day and I don't have oily skin. I usually have to use extra powder on my t-zone to help tame the shininess. It blends easily and does a decent job at camouflaging breakouts without using concealer. I also like how much it covers redness which is the problem child for me. It neither hides nor accentuates my pores so I guess that's a plus. It doesn't dry me out or cause breakouts. I don't mind the smell. It's kind of like a minty medical fragrance, but it fades quickly. However, I don't like the color selection. I find it runs dark so go a shade lighter. I've been having to mix in some white with the CC to match my skin. Overall, I like it and it seems to feel and look lighter than my current foundation so I'll keep using it.