It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other

This is my go-to product when I have like ZERO time to go through my lengthy makeup regimen. It makes my skin look fresh and natural. Minus one lipstick only because they lack in range of colors and I'm in between light and medium. I use medium, but I find that by mixing it with any of my lighter foundations, it blends well and even improves some foundations that I use. Definitely will be using this for years to come.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Excellent coverage!!
Stays on!!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I actually got a sample of this in Medium, which was the perfect shade for me, and the sample had quite a decent amount so I got 3 full uses out of it.

I like this product, but I do have mixed feelings about it as well. It's not overly drying or anything, but it's a little more drying than expected considering it claims to be moisturizing/brightening; also it claims to function as a full coverage foundation but I'd say it's more light-to-medium-buildable? Which is okay, I can build it up, it's just not as full coverage as it claims to be for me.

On another note, I do like the oddly fruity/lemony scent of it.

All in all, I do prefer something a little more dewy/nourishing since my skin is severely dry but this isn't bad, I just have other products that work much better for my skin type.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It took a little while to get this to work for me. I tried it at first without a moisturiser underneath using a brush, my fingers and a make-up sponge, but it always seemed to be too thick and settled in my lines. The solution, at least for me, is to apply my usual moisturiser, wait a couple of minutes, then apply a very small amount (less than half a pump) of the cc cream (I use the IT Cosmetics luxe brush). A little goes a long way! It's expensive, but a tube should last a long time. You can adjust the coverage by applying more or less. It doesn't seem greasy and doesn't dry my skin out. I also like that it has SPF 50. I'm really happy with this product and will continue to use it.

EDIT: I've also experimented with applying primer underneath, and that works as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product is a must have in my collection, i will not be without it. Here is why:

PROS:
-natural looking (i have dry skin for the reference)
-long wearing (again, perhaps if you're oily it may not BUT...
-my face sweats a lot (TMI?) I'm not oily but have terrible anxiety so my face sweats a lot and this hold up to my most anxious moments
-I love the coverage, It's not completely full but enough to cover my redness and mild hyperpigmentation
-packaging is useful, you do get quite a good amount of product
-The SPF is great, although I always wear a separate sunscreen anyways

CONS:
-price is expensive, but I am willing to splurge on an item I can't dupe anywhere else
-Only found at ulta (sephora canada does not carry IT), although I buy mine on Beautylish for my canadian address and love the website, so it's not too bad

Overall I highly recommend this product

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It makes my skin look like a mask. It also gets into my wrinkles and pores, accentuating both!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I do love that it contains SPF 50 mineral sunscreen titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. It yields sheer to medium coverage and blends in nearly imperceptibly so my skin looks even-toned and hint with moisture. The shade medium works for me. Use sunscreen EVERYDAY.

I am onto my fourth or fifth tube of this, I buy the shade light which matches me well, I am also NW20 in MAC for reference. I find it has quite full coverage (I do have pigmentation on my skin) but it evens out my skin tone and leaves a beautiful dewy finish. I generally apply this with a damp sponge after a primer and the finish is just perfect for me. I find it does last and wear really well over the day. This is the product I would keep in preference to every other foundation I own.

I'm a foundation hoarder, but this one is something I always come back to. It's such a reliable product. I have dry acne prone skin.

pros:
-solid medium coverage, looks natural
-the shade fair matches me really well (a tiiiiny bit too dark compared to my neck right now, kinda depends on the day/light tho, Im between mac n10 and 15, so pretty fair but not the fairest.)
-spf 50. If i'm spending the day in the outside I would apply a separate legit spf, but this one is enough for day to day.
-the spf is all mineral. which is amazing and i can use it around my eyes. this is a huge plus for me personally.
-non drying

cons
-it has a scent. I like the scent but i prefer unscented products. doesn't irritate my eyes though.
-the crazy claims. ("starts it's life as your anti aging serum" *cringe*)
-there are citrus oils in here. now there should be no phytotoxic reactions since those oils are cosmetic grade and the amount is probably too small AND there is spf 50 in there on top of it, but it's something to keep in mind. I wish they would've left those out.
-the shade range is kinda ridic. one shade darker than fair ('light') is crazy dark and similar to medium. there is only one somewhat dark shade which is pretty light too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have already gone through 2 tubes of this stuff. I'm not sure I can remember ever going through 2 of the same foundation. I usually find something I like better before then. This stuff is HG. I love the coverage and the finish. It's not perfectly matte, but it keeps me from looking oily (which I am). It covers my acne scars but doesn't look cakey. My only complaint is that the price is a little steep. But I'll keep paying it because I love it so much.