It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other

3.9

So many people love this and it was a complete disappointment for me. It felt greasy and heavy on my skin. It moved around throughout the day into lines I didn’t know I had. After a few days of use, I noticed a burning and stinging on my face after application-not pleasant and a sign of irritation. And the SMELL-I’m surprised more people haven’t commented on it. To me, it smells like sweet citrus with an undertone of vomit. I’m not kidding. It reminds me of the week my kids got the stomach flu. Get a sample or small size before you commit to a larger size because this one is a very expensive YMMV.

Great coverage and protection from this CC cream, and it lasts for several hours. I have been using a BB cream from a premium brand for years and still love it, but now the price is nearly $50! The price of the BB cream insults my intelligence, frankly. This one is not cheap (but about $10 less), and has the same quality as the BB cream I like. Bought the mini from Sephora, and will buy the full size for sure! Thank you It Cosmetics!

I feel like I am in the minority here, but I honestly do not care for this product whatsoever. I have an array of foundations I use for different occasions and events. I thought this might be a good "one and done" for me on days I want some CC but not the fuss of full on makeup. The texture on me was bleh. The feel was meh. For the price, I believe you are much better off purchasing drug store item than spend your money on this.

To be fair, I like makeup. I like makeup of all kinds. I have what you would call a collection. To me this product is barely mediocre. I would much rather go out in public with my sunscreen, hourglass mineral veil, and a little powder before I would use this again. I've never written such a negative review before, and I am surprised by my absolute disdain for this product.

Again, I am in the minority it seems. If you are really intrigued by this product, I would suggest getting the trial size first.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Cons
- Very little product for what you get
- poor coverage
- I get that this is a CC cream, thus a bit more moisturizing than just a straight up foundation, but it went on a bit too oily - even though I had slightly dry skin
- just overall did not make my skin look or feel good
- no skincare benefits observed
- steep price for amount of product/how long it could last for

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let's keep this review simple. It claims 7 things and will see if the product lives up to the claims for me. Combo skin, textured with acne and acne scars to cover up. Here are IT Cosmetic's claims:

Claims:
Full-coverage foundation: Yes, the coverage is quite full on this, and most the redness and marks were covered up.
SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum physical sunscreen: Yes, but you need a lot of get this to be effective (rule of thumb is 1/2 teaspoon for your whole face, that is A LOT of product).
Brightening color corrector: Sort of, it color corrects but I don't feel any "brightening". My skin glowed a little from the dewy finish.
Hydrating Anti-aging serum: Sort of. It is hydrating, but I wore it for a few months and I don't feel any younger.
Poreless finish primer: Sort of, you can use it as a primer but I don't notice my pores going away.
Dark spot concealer: Yes, it does cover dark spots.
Moisturizing day cream: Yes, it does moisturize.

Pros: It does a lot of what it claims

Cons: After a few hours, the texture on my skin started to really accentuate and the cream dried out on my dry spots and got more oily on my t-zone. This was during a winter day, I have never had a foundation do that in the winter on me. The transfer was a bit crazy as well.

There is potential in this product and maybe it is better if you use it as a primer, and I have had success with mixing it into foundations if you need to change the consistency (to be less viscous). Worn alone, however, did not work out too well for me.

Yes, I absolutely love this stuff. I have pretty perfect skin though, not to sound conceited. I just mean that if you have a lot to cover up, I don't think this will be for you. It does have good coverage for what I need it to do, just cover some slight redness. It looks amazing in and stays all day however the shade range is deplorable. I'm only a nc35 in MAC and I wear shade Medium Tan. After that there's only about 1 shade left to choose from. And I know people come in way more colors than just a little deeper than me. Although I tried this once, I don't want to support a brand that doesn't have inclusivity. And for that reason, I won't buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just sampled and tried this today at Sephora! Went on Beautiful! My skin just needs a little evening out. Gal used this and some Bobbi Brown bronzer! I looked and felt pretty! Yayayayaya!! I naturally bought this along with Shiseido eye cream ! I love the samples they give too!!!

Love this stuff! It brings all the tones in my face to one happy medium. And it moisturizes! I also use their blemish clearing Dream Fresh BB cream and it works just as fabulous!

Very nice. One pump is enough for my face and a little down the middle of my neck. It starts off neutral, almost grey and then changes to skin tone.

This is my go-to product when I have like ZERO time to go through my lengthy makeup regimen. It makes my skin look fresh and natural. Minus one lipstick only because they lack in range of colors and I'm in between light and medium. I use medium, but I find that by mixing it with any of my lighter foundations, it blends well and even improves some foundations that I use. Definitely will be using this for years to come.