It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

Actually because I just use up my Tarte BB tinted primer, I just try this out. Actually when I tested at Sephora, I choose Light-Medium which is only a little little bit brighter than my bare skin. I don't know why when I came back home, I found that the shade is darker than my skin ??? I don't think my skin can be brightening in only few days?!? Skip the shade, the texture is smooth and I love that texture. It doesn't cover well so anyone who need medium-full bb/tinted moisturizer, this is not yours. But If I finish this one, I don't want to repurchase

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought a trial size when it was on sale and I really like the product. A small dab will cover my whole face and I find the coverage to be "just enough" for summer. Evens out my skin tone pretty well, which needs it. There is hyaluronic acid in it so it has a pumping effect which is nice, and it sets well with powder (I use ELF translucent compact with a brush).

I would buy more when I run out but I am turned off by the pump of the full size; they never work great. I wish it was a regular squeeze tube instead like the trial size.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I had recently ran out of my staple CC cream by 'Juice Beauty' so I decided to give this a go. Bonus: it has a higher SPF - 50 as opposed to JB's 30 and it also has an ingredients list that reads like an encyclopedia of botanicals! Got it for $38 USD for 1.08 fl oz which per ml was significantly higher than JB.Unfortunately something in the mix, I'm guessing the citrus oils; gave me a rash on my nose and forehead after a week of applying every morning and I ended up giving this away. Disappointed to say the least as the coverage was perfect for me - not too heavy and cakey looking but light-medium. Oh well back to Juice Beauty it is...

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, as I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora. Thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: Jack Black - Intense Therapy
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

So many people love this and it was a complete disappointment for me. It felt greasy and heavy on my skin. It moved around throughout the day into lines I didn’t know I had. After a few days of use, I noticed a burning and stinging on my face after application-not pleasant and a sign of irritation. And the SMELL-I’m surprised more people haven’t commented on it. To me, it smells like sweet citrus with an undertone of vomit. I’m not kidding. It reminds me of the week my kids got the stomach flu. Get a sample or small size before you commit to a larger size because this one is a very expensive YMMV.

Great coverage and protection from this CC cream, and it lasts for several hours. I have been using a BB cream from a premium brand for years and still love it, but now the price is nearly $50! The price of the BB cream insults my intelligence, frankly. This one is not cheap (but about $10 less), and has the same quality as the BB cream I like. Bought the mini from Sephora, and will buy the full size for sure! Thank you It Cosmetics!

I feel like I am in the minority here, but I honestly do not care for this product whatsoever. I have an array of foundations I use for different occasions and events. I thought this might be a good "one and done" for me on days I want some CC but not the fuss of full on makeup. The texture on me was bleh. The feel was meh. For the price, I believe you are much better off purchasing drug store item than spend your money on this.

To be fair, I like makeup. I like makeup of all kinds. I have what you would call a collection. To me this product is barely mediocre. I would much rather go out in public with my sunscreen, hourglass mineral veil, and a little powder before I would use this again. I've never written such a negative review before, and I am surprised by my absolute disdain for this product.

Again, I am in the minority it seems. If you are really intrigued by this product, I would suggest getting the trial size first.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Cons
- Very little product for what you get
- poor coverage
- I get that this is a CC cream, thus a bit more moisturizing than just a straight up foundation, but it went on a bit too oily - even though I had slightly dry skin
- just overall did not make my skin look or feel good
- no skincare benefits observed
- steep price for amount of product/how long it could last for

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let's keep this review simple. It claims 7 things and will see if the product lives up to the claims for me. Combo skin, textured with acne and acne scars to cover up. Here are IT Cosmetic's claims:

Claims:
Full-coverage foundation: Yes, the coverage is quite full on this, and most the redness and marks were covered up.
SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum physical sunscreen: Yes, but you need a lot of get this to be effective (rule of thumb is 1/2 teaspoon for your whole face, that is A LOT of product).
Brightening color corrector: Sort of, it color corrects but I don't feel any "brightening". My skin glowed a little from the dewy finish.
Hydrating Anti-aging serum: Sort of. It is hydrating, but I wore it for a few months and I don't feel any younger.
Poreless finish primer: Sort of, you can use it as a primer but I don't notice my pores going away.
Dark spot concealer: Yes, it does cover dark spots.
Moisturizing day cream: Yes, it does moisturize.

Pros: It does a lot of what it claims

Cons: After a few hours, the texture on my skin started to really accentuate and the cream dried out on my dry spots and got more oily on my t-zone. This was during a winter day, I have never had a foundation do that in the winter on me. The transfer was a bit crazy as well.

There is potential in this product and maybe it is better if you use it as a primer, and I have had success with mixing it into foundations if you need to change the consistency (to be less viscous). Worn alone, however, did not work out too well for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just sampled and tried this today at Sephora! Went on Beautiful! My skin just needs a little evening out. Gal used this and some Bobbi Brown bronzer! I looked and felt pretty! Yayayayaya!! I naturally bought this along with Shiseido eye cream ! I love the samples they give too!!!

Love this stuff! It brings all the tones in my face to one happy medium. And it moisturizes! I also use their blemish clearing Dream Fresh BB cream and it works just as fabulous!