It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

Actually because I just use up my Tarte BB tinted primer, I just try this out. Actually when I tested at Sephora, I choose Light-Medium which is only a little little bit brighter than my bare skin. I don't know why when I came back home, I found that the shade is darker than my skin ??? I don't think my skin can be brightening in only few days?!? Skip the shade, the texture is smooth and I love that texture. It doesn't cover well so anyone who need medium-full bb/tinted moisturizer, this is not yours. But If I finish this one, I don't want to repurchase

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought a trial size when it was on sale and I really like the product. A small dab will cover my whole face and I find the coverage to be "just enough" for summer. Evens out my skin tone pretty well, which needs it. There is hyaluronic acid in it so it has a pumping effect which is nice, and it sets well with powder (I use ELF translucent compact with a brush).

I would buy more when I run out but I am turned off by the pump of the full size; they never work great. I wish it was a regular squeeze tube instead like the trial size.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Use to love this however I think the formula has changed since it is now breaking me out and my skin has become itchy! I have super sensitive skin and I have been wearing this for last few years with no problems until now.. Search is now on to find another foundation in the meantime wearing Clinique for now..

Ok so I also have a love hate relationship with this foundation. I first fell in love with it because it gave a nice dewy glowy finish without looking greasy or oily (I have combination skin), the colour matches my skin tone (neutral leaning on yellow), and it did not break me out whatsoever ( I have sensitive skin). Previously been using Clinique foundations and while they didn’t break me out, my skin looked dull with that on.
So this is a ‘my skin but better’ foundation.
My only gripe with it: It’s truly a light-medium coverage foundation, you can’t build it up AT all or else you run the risk of it looking cakey, uneven or actually a greasy mess. Don’t look to this for full coverage as I’ve tried a few times.
A little goes a long way with this product, it has good sun protection, it’s moisturizing and has a beautiful skin-like finish.

But if you like matte and full coverage from a foundation, look elsewhere. This is still a CC cream, albeit better coverage than other CC creams so maybe I was hopeful in Trying to build it up to full coverage. But no. Don’t do that.
Still a beautiful light-medium coverage foundation.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Replaced my foundation with the CC cream for a high coverage base that cares for my skin. Pump pack design is brilliant and allows me to use the entirety of the product. I have repurchased multiple times and have recommended it to many friends and family.

Ok so I LOVE this foundation. Its worth the money as it stays put all day long,looks like skin but still covers imperfections.
I use one pump for my whole face. Its sold as full coverage which I'm not sure you would get but its definitely medium coverage.
The packing is brill as it's a tube with a pump. Its save to travel with and chuck in your bag. No worries about glass packaging breaking. Also at the end you can cut open the tube and get every last drop out.
I like a more dewy finish and this is on the matte side but with sunscreen on top or oil mixed in makes it dewy. ( I know they do a dewy version now but I had already brought this one)
its so worth trying as it is a beautiful foundation.
I wanted something that looked natural but lasted all day long no matter what and this foundation ticked all the boxes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I have been eyeing up the IT section of my local Ulta and Sephora stores for a while, so I was excited to see the presentations of IT products on QVC. Not to mention, for these items individually, the price for this kit seemed like the perfect opportunity to try out IT products. Unfortunately, this kit fell short for me, compared to other prestige makeup brands I have used.

Let's start with the CC cream. This is a little on the yellow side and definitely does not suit cooler undertoned individuals like myself. I also think that they may misrepresent the shades just a little bit. I am not the fairest of the fair, but did order fair because their light shade is way too dark and yellowish for me. The coverage of the CC cream also isn't as amazing as they show in the presentation. This is a medium coverage item, at best, unless you keep layering it on, but then it becomes very heavy and cakey. I would consider it more of a tinted moisturizer.

Next is the mascara. The formula is decent, but in clumps on the brush. There needs to be something in the tube to help get off excess mascara when pulling the wand out. It lays on eyelashes well, but it does flake it you try to keep layering. Overall, there are better mascaras out there.

Let's move on to the eyebrow pencil. It is fairly dark, even with the lightest touch, and a little bulky to get those fine lines that some like. It too, is ok at best.

The lip was also just ok for me. It's more of a brightly tinted lip gloss. It glides on well and keeps my lips from chapping, but normal lip gloss is much cheaper. This also came out on my lips as a bright pink color, and I am more of a neutral or dark colored lip kind of girl.

I have yet to try the illumination powder, so I will not comment on that.

Last was the globe brush. I am a firm believer in good makeup brushes truly do make a difference during application. It's a good size and I used it to put on my CC cream. It went on smoothly, so that was a win for me with this kit.

Overall, this kit was just ok for me. I don't know that I will continue to buy IT products, as the delivery and exchange process with QVC is lengthy and the products just don't meet my overall makeup standards. Sorry IT.

So many people love this and it was a complete disappointment for me. It felt greasy and heavy on my skin. It moved around throughout the day into lines I didn’t know I had. After a few days of use, I noticed a burning and stinging on my face after application-not pleasant and a sign of irritation. And the SMELL-I’m surprised more people haven’t commented on it. To me, it smells like sweet citrus with an undertone of vomit. I’m not kidding. It reminds me of the week my kids got the stomach flu. Get a sample or small size before you commit to a larger size because this one is a very expensive YMMV.

Bought this a couple day ago in the "medium" shade...tried a bit on in the store & it looked sort of ok,
so I bought it. I was impressed that it had peptides in it. Trying it out at home on completely clean
face, it was way too yellow; plus, it sank into a divet on my skin that seldom traps anything I put on.
My bad for over-working a deep pimple; but, seriously, I can't have this CC magnifying it!

I got shade light. I am N15 - Skin concerns: stubborn redness around nose/rosacea - dry skin but nothing dramatic- aging skin (25yo) so again nothing dramatic. I always have used a toner cream and primer before. Most of the time the ootical illusion by UD. This product is a great product. What is a gigantic plus is that they sell a DS sample for 20$ that will last long and beyond enough for you to figure if you like it enough to buy it. I think this means alot that a company is that confident of their product. SPF50 provided which is the reason why it is thick. It’s not a paste or anything it could just hang to the tube if you tease it out. It’s not leaky which is practical on the go. Friendly packaging for the travel and full size. Easily poored at the back of your end before applied to face. You can apply with fingers but not blindly and with good lighting to ensure evenness. I would rather use a beauty blender over a brush because of how thick it is, and a semi-damped one. That will make skin more flattering regarding consistency of product!! With a brush to even out you might find it’s a bit too thick because i find that the product will stay on the brush but still it works out. Shade light is not that light. So keep that in mind. It is orangey but once applied it’s really not as appearing than on you hand. Coverage is medium. It does not cocer 100% rosacea on my nose but so far its on my top 3 for best coverage. It holds really well. Since my skin is on the dry end, i don’t apply powder . If i do it’s for the areas that tend to crease aka under eye and laugh lines. Usually foundations with higher consistencies tend to crease but this one is not that bad! It does not slip either. Easy to blend anything over too. It’s not matte and it’s not dewy, it’s skin like. My cons are that the coverage is not as i had hoped with the pictures they show. It is pricey but in the price range for higher end foundations. Shade range is off because fair really appear fair and yet light is light/medium and tends to be more orangey. Undertones are not considered but since it’s a CC that makes sense, still sucks. I will purchase again.