It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wanted to like this. It feels good to put on, has a good amount of spf, and smells kinda nice. Unfortunately, once it goes on my face it just washed me out completely. I look like a zombie in this stuff. Also, it feels on the greasy side and broke me out. Acne prone folks, try a sample before parting with your $50.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I was motivated to try this by the lack of tocopherols, a very common cosmetic and skin care ingredient that causes an allergic reaction for me. My doubt was so strong that I purchased a used tube on the reddit MUE forum rather than shell out full price for a new one. I have since repurchased in the Light shade, and I'm surprised how often I reach for it. No apparent issues with the annoying citrus oils ( WHY?!). I don't apply foundation of any kind to my entire face, but rather pat it into my areas of redness and discoloration, on top of a moisturizer.

As a sufferer of Rosacea, this product is fantastic. I don't feel like it clogs up my pores at all and actually lasts all day. The best CC/BB cream I've used to date. Also a bonus, IT Cosmetics is cruelty free!

The price tag is high, especially for the UK but worth every penny in my opinion

I wanted to love this product as it has high SPF protection, but my face always had a few big pimples the next days. I tested 3-4 times, and I had the same disaster. Too bad !!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wow just tried this out for the first time today and it's amazing! This exceeds my expectations. I was nervous to try because I have acne-prone combination skin and I thought it might be too rich and heavy. But it's so nourishing yet feels very light on my skin. My skin is so comfortable right now and it looks amazing too. I found it to be full coverage with only a pump and a half of product. Colour match is perfect, and skin feels really good. My skin feels like it can breathe which is really important to me.

My skin is perfected and plumped when I leave the house. I top this with Hourglass highlighting powders of various shades. I may or may not touch this up under my eyes with concealer midway thru the day. This is really working well for me since it has a lot of sunscreen protection and I find it less caky and greasy then other I have tried.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited to try this due to the SPF 50 protection. It claims to be an "all in one" product but no. JUST NO. The coverage isn't full which is fine because I think it looks natural. Right after application, it looks FLAWLESS. I was impressed.

I tried going about my day with only the product applied to my face (as stated on the packaging). My face became a slip n slide for the CC Cream. The next time I tried the product with ELF HD Powder and it was less bad but it creases and settles into pores like crazy, especially around my mouth. Lastly, I tried primer + CC Cream + setting powder and it was not that bad. However, even without touching my face the cream does break down after a few hours and it looks quite hideous if you're too close to my face. I just think that there are better foundations for me to try out there.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

I really wanted to like this, but sadly it just felt so heavy on my skin, like i had a couple of layers of foundation on my skin. Which is strange since my skin is pretty dry. I prefer the laniege cushions over this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

Actually because I just use up my Tarte BB tinted primer, I just try this out. Actually when I tested at Sephora, I choose Light-Medium which is only a little little bit brighter than my bare skin. I don't know why when I came back home, I found that the shade is darker than my skin ??? I don't think my skin can be brightening in only few days?!? Skip the shade, the texture is smooth and I love that texture. It doesn't cover well so anyone who need medium-full bb/tinted moisturizer, this is not yours. But If I finish this one, I don't want to repurchase

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought a trial size when it was on sale and I really like the product. A small dab will cover my whole face and I find the coverage to be "just enough" for summer. Evens out my skin tone pretty well, which needs it. There is hyaluronic acid in it so it has a pumping effect which is nice, and it sets well with powder (I use ELF translucent compact with a brush).

I would buy more when I run out but I am turned off by the pump of the full size; they never work great. I wish it was a regular squeeze tube instead like the trial size.