It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't get the hype.
It is a CC cream with medium coverage that does nothing to smooth, blur or anything else I found compelling about this.

The packaging is excellent as one can transport easily and the pump is excellent.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love that it has a high spf. I have very long days and it doesn't last 12 hours but it wears off well and is doing some good things for my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I must say I'm not a real fan of IT cosmetics and this is the only product that I all out haven't hated. It's medium coverage and more resembles a foundation then cc cream. It sits on my skin and doesn't blend into a natural look but if you have issues with products sinking into lines I would try this. I do think you get a lot of product but the formula not worth the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My review mimics another review below. I'm about N20 and "fair" was too dark. The pump dispenses too much product and it never seems to dry. This made me realize how much I like Wet N Wild Coverall.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It took a little while to get this to work for me. I tried it at first without a moisturiser underneath using a brush, my fingers and a make-up sponge, but it always seemed to be too thick and settled in my lines. The solution, at least for me, is to apply my usual moisturiser, wait a couple of minutes, then apply a very small amount (less than half a pump) of the cc cream (I use the IT Cosmetics luxe brush). A little goes a long way! It's expensive, but a tube should last a long time. You can adjust the coverage by applying more or less. It doesn't seem greasy and doesn't dry my skin out. I also like that it has SPF 50. I'm really happy with this product and will continue to use it.

EDIT: I've also experimented with applying primer underneath, and that works as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product is a must have in my collection, i will not be without it. Here is why:

PROS:
-natural looking (i have dry skin for the reference)
-long wearing (again, perhaps if you're oily it may not BUT...
-my face sweats a lot (TMI?) I'm not oily but have terrible anxiety so my face sweats a lot and this hold up to my most anxious moments
-I love the coverage, It's not completely full but enough to cover my redness and mild hyperpigmentation
-packaging is useful, you do get quite a good amount of product
-The SPF is great, although I always wear a separate sunscreen anyways

CONS:
-price is expensive, but I am willing to splurge on an item I can't dupe anywhere else
-Only found at ulta (sephora canada does not carry IT), although I buy mine on Beautylish for my canadian address and love the website, so it's not too bad

Overall I highly recommend this product

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I LOVE the SPF 50 and anti aging serum. It's like everything you need for daytime all in one! The only issues I have are the fruit oils (they can easily irritate sensitive skin) and the very limited color choices. I mean, Urban Decay's Naked Skin (HG) has what seems like 100 different color choices, lol. So I purchased Fair in this, it's not a perfect match but Light looked slightly orange on me, which is not good. I need something in between. Otherwise it would be 5 ⭐️

**Edit/Update**

I felt the need to update this earlier post because 5 weeks into using this stuff I am happier with my skin then I have been in years. This is not a first impression product by any means, this is a stick it out and you won't ever want to go back product. Initially on using this product I was upset with the lack of full coverage(because my skin needed it). Now after using it for 5+ weeks I hardly have a need for a full coverage foundation. The real sell of this product is the magic it does under it to your skin while you wear it. This CC cream has definitely helped brighten my skin and all but make disappear some of my long term acne scars. I can actually go out without makeup now and not feel like I need to duck if I see someone I know. I would have never called myself a person with good skin before but now I can which is such a weird feeling.

Anyways I will be repurchasing once it runs out, worth the money, especially since I am anticipating it will last me till the end of the 2nd month.

****

I'm Canadian so when I purchased this in the states it probably came out to just over $60 for a bottle so I have high expectations of it.

Cons:

With first application there was no wow moment that this product was really worth the money. I felt like it had decent coverage but definitely not full coverage. My blemishes and scarring were still visible but albeit minimized.

Also I wish this was longer wear because I'm just not the type of person who wants to do touch ups during the day. I found this product to wear off from a full-med coverage to a light-med coverage within a few hours. However the packaging does say to reapply regularly due to the SPF function but i just don't have the funds to be reapplying this stuff so liberally.

This product is advertised as doing wonders for under eye circles. I found this a gross exaggeration, my under eyes definitely look obvious with just this on.Another benefit listed is that of a moisturizer, I found my skin to be slightly dry from this at the end of the day.

After just 2 weeks of use the packaging and label is started to chip off. For a product I spent a decent amount on I don't like that this is happening and being slightly OCD it really bugs me.

Pros:

While I would never repurchase this item at this price point based off of only it's merits as a foundation, depending on how long this bottle lasts me it could definitely be worth a repurchase based off of the value of it's other added benefits alone.

For one the SPF 50 physical sunscreen is so important to me, I really want to avoid any further skin damage and chemical sunscreens make me break out without fail. While using this CC cream my skin has considerably cleared up and no new breakouts on the horizon. This is a major selling point to me.

One of the benefits they list is Brightening color corrector. I managed to irritate my skin from a face mask and my entire face looked bright red, I simply applied this right over top and it became a complete non issue. I do not usually have a lot of redness but if you do I could see this being 100% worth it's sticker price.

Other benefits such as anti-aging serum and a pore-less finish primer can get super expensive and the fact that these two items are included into the product I feel like I can justify a lot of the price with that. So far I can see the results of the primer but the jury is still out on the serum. No miraculous anti-aging has really occurred so far.

Overall:
Depending on if this product lasts me over a month I would repurchase. The main benefit to me is the look of my skin after I take off this product. My hopes are if I use this product for a few months it might improve so much I hardly have a need for foundation anymore. So far I feel way more confident to go makeup less than I did 2 weeks ago thanks to the way this has cleared up my acne and just given a good tone to my skin.

Although it is tough adjusting from full coverage expectations I am growing to like the more natural face look and I feel like I have been approached more because of it. The name "your skin but better" is pretty accurate to what you are buying just don't expect the full coverage.

Application tips:
A beauty blender made this go on thin so I would suggest using your(clean) fingers to first warm up and then apply from center outwards. If you need to focus on a blemish blending a dot of this with a beauty blender did work well though.

If you must apply product like a moisturizer underneath make sure to let it fully soak in first before application or the product wont sit or stay right.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It makes my skin look like a mask. It also gets into my wrinkles and pores, accentuating both!

This is a pretty great product. I picked up the sample size (12ml) at first because I wanted to try a new CC cream. I got it in the shade light. I think it lasted me a good three months.

This product is a little dewy but it's fine because it hydrates my dry skin. It sits nicely on my skin and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or cause me to break out. It also doesn't particularly highlight my dry spots which is good. The only thing is that it doesn't provide a lot of coverage. The product is supposed to be a one-step product but I don't think it's really successful in that aspect. I normally put on a primer first before using, and I go over with concealer on my problem spots after using. But as a CC cream, I'm happy with it.

/I know people have compared this with the Erborian CC Cream. I just bought a sample and will write my review on it after I've tried it!/