It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

I was a little disappointed when I got this - while it's excellent coverage, it really only looks nice for a couple of hours before getting patchy. It's too moisturising for my combination skin as well. Overall, I far prefer the Missha BB cream which is a little less high coverage but lasts a lot better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wanted to like this. It feels good to put on, has a good amount of spf, and smells kinda nice. Unfortunately, once it goes on my face it just washed me out completely. I look like a zombie in this stuff. Also, it feels on the greasy side and broke me out. Acne prone folks, try a sample before parting with your $50.

As a sufferer of Rosacea, this product is fantastic. I don't feel like it clogs up my pores at all and actually lasts all day. The best CC/BB cream I've used to date. Also a bonus, IT Cosmetics is cruelty free!

The price tag is high, especially for the UK but worth every penny in my opinion

I got it to cover cystic acne and it seems to have helped reduce the cysts, in the past 2 days. I noticed some people said it was drying for them, but maybe if you have oilier skin, it can also help. I'll edit this if anything changes.

EDIT: After a week of using, it is keeping my usually-oily skin not-so-oily through summer sweat, so I do think it may be better suited for oilier types, but it's kind of awesome for that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best foundation ever! it looks like skin. I've found my HG!

I LOVE how this makes my skin look. I don’t put it all over my entire face because it’s too thick for that and would look weird, but if I put it just on my t-zone, nose, and chin, it evens out my color so beautifully while maintaining a natural looking texture.

I love this. I put off buying it for years because the ingredients list looked scary to my acne prone, sensitive skin.

I was looking through pics last summer when I wore elta md physical in place of foundation, and decided I'd really like a more cosmetically elegant sunscreen option.

I bought this, juice beauty cc cream, missha bb cream, bare minerals complexion gel, bare minerals pro foundation and it cosmetics celebration foundation.

The clear winner for me has been the combo of it cc cream w the it celebration over it.

My face has gotten no color this year at all! I have no capillaries popping up and I'm 35 weeks pregnant. W dd1 I got a bunch of capillaries. My skin is overall in better shape. No breakouts and old red marks seem to be smoothed out with continued wear.

The coverage is medium to full. I actually haven't been using concealer. I can even use the cc cream under the eye and for Day to day it covers just fine.

The product also builds up pretty well. I can definitely build on spots for extra coverage where needed.

One con is it does look a bit makeupey. IME all physical ss has more of a pastey consistency so this is a thicker product. A tiny amount will blend out beautifully but if you expect any sun coverage you do kinda need to use a sufficient amount. I try to use close to a pump and a half and get my eyelids and everywhere. If you're not relying on this for sun protection you can definitely use less and have a nice finish to the skin! Even with me using quite a bit it still sits on my skin worlds better than the elta md did.

I still use elta or cotz sensitive if I'm going to be outdoors for the day but most days just running errands this is an awesome summer time foundation

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this for a tropical vacation - I figured the high mineral SPF would take care of my sun protection needs while giving me some decent coverage. I was right on both counts but OH BOY DID I HATE WHAT THIS DID TO MY SKIN. Initially, the finish seemed pretty decent - matte but with a tiny bit of luminosity. However, there is something in this that sucked the life right out of my skin. This, coupled with the slightly luminous finish I mentioned highlighted pores and lines that I never even noticed before when I have no makeup on at all!! What the what???

My skin felt dry and tight after a few mins too which is odd because my skin is generally very oily. If you don't experience this type of irritation this might be a pretty decent product! I have had a similar experience with L'Oreal Pro Matte and Estee Lauder Double Wear - all 3 products feel like dry cement on my face after they dry down.

The packaging is pretty awesome - it's not glam but the squeeze tube/pump combo is super sanitary. A little bit of product also seems to go a long way, so the value here is pretty good despite the price. However, the irritation this caused mean I took this back to Sephora asap!

Pros:
-nice finish
-high mineral SPF
-highly concentrated product
-good value

Cons:
-drying, irritating formula
-highlights pores and fine lines

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ok I got a very large sample of this from Sephora and I was SO excited to try it because I'm looking to simplify my skincare routine and the whole "Your Skin But Better" sounded perfect for everyday quick makeup AND with skin care benefits! But sadly to say I really did not like this! I've heard so many people raving about this CC cream and yet it really didn't work for me. I found it to be streaky and settle in my fine lines.. it just didn't work for me for the price. I would still have to wear a primer and setting powder for this to work. I have oily skin and somewhat acne prone. And unfortunately for this price and still having to use a primer and powder it just didn't work for me.

I also highly highly recommend you try MISSHA if you're looking for a good cc/bb cream. I've tried so many "high-end" foundations and bb/cc creams that are expensive and none of them have measured up to MISSHA BB cream.

This cc cream is not worth it for how expensive it is in my opinion. This might work better for someone with normal - dry skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let's keep this review simple. It claims 7 things and will see if the product lives up to the claims for me. Combo skin, textured with acne and acne scars to cover up. Here are IT Cosmetic's claims:

Claims:
Full-coverage foundation: Yes, the coverage is quite full on this, and most the redness and marks were covered up.
SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum physical sunscreen: Yes, but you need a lot of get this to be effective (rule of thumb is 1/2 teaspoon for your whole face, that is A LOT of product).
Brightening color corrector: Sort of, it color corrects but I don't feel any "brightening". My skin glowed a little from the dewy finish.
Hydrating Anti-aging serum: Sort of. It is hydrating, but I wore it for a few months and I don't feel any younger.
Poreless finish primer: Sort of, you can use it as a primer but I don't notice my pores going away.
Dark spot concealer: Yes, it does cover dark spots.
Moisturizing day cream: Yes, it does moisturize.

Pros: It does a lot of what it claims

Cons: After a few hours, the texture on my skin started to really accentuate and the cream dried out on my dry spots and got more oily on my t-zone. This was during a winter day, I have never had a foundation do that in the winter on me. The transfer was a bit crazy as well.

There is potential in this product and maybe it is better if you use it as a primer, and I have had success with mixing it into foundations if you need to change the consistency (to be less viscous). Worn alone, however, did not work out too well for me.