It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is good, but I am not in love with it. I do find it looks more natural than my regular foundation with all the same coverage. It does make me look more oily at the end of the day and I don't have oily skin. I usually have to use extra powder on my t-zone to help tame the shininess. It blends easily and does a decent job at camouflaging breakouts without using concealer. I also like how much it covers redness which is the problem child for me. It neither hides nor accentuates my pores so I guess that's a plus. It doesn't dry me out or cause breakouts. I don't mind the smell. It's kind of like a minty medical fragrance, but it fades quickly. However, I don't like the color selection. I find it runs dark so go a shade lighter. I've been having to mix in some white with the CC to match my skin. Overall, I like it and it seems to feel and look lighter than my current foundation so I'll keep using it.

I find this goes on smooth and gives just enough coverage. I love the high SPF. I used to use Juice Beauty CC cream, and this one became my new go to because it applies better. I didn't break out from this product at all.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Wow! I'm impressed! Perfect for my pale skin, no glitter, moisturizer and spf 50! Amazing! I really love it! A mild, pleasant scent and I find as the day goes on my skin looks better and better :) try it!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is definitely one of my favorite cc creams! I love that it's good for your skin to, well as good as it can be:) Lasts a long time to.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I don't like the consistency, I don't like the odor. I don't like the the color. It sits on my skin and looks artificial and unnatural. It is long lasting. It transfers to my clothes and all are stained. I used for 2 weeks and would throw away. Also the pump doesn't dispense well and splashes around.

My skin is fairly normal though it tends to get kind of oily in the summer. This foundation feels so weightless on my skin, and it does a good job evening out my skin tone. I do wish there was a shade between Fair and Light, but the Light does fine in the summer. I'm not used to paying so much for makeup ($38 at Ulta) but I don't mind this being my one splurge. I may have to start asking for gift cards for birthday and Christmas!

The first sunscreen/foundation I ever had that feels like I'm wearing nothing. My coloring is N20 and it's a perfect match for my skin. I love this product!

I just purchased my 4th tube of this CC cream and I'm so happy with it. My first purchase was the original formula in Light and that was too dark. My second purchase was the original formula in Light AND the Illuminating formula in Fair to mix together. That was pretty good but the sparkly stuff looked really odd as the day wore on. Yesterday I purchased the original formula in Fair and now it's perfect!!! I'm a makeup artist and work for for Estée Lauder and Clinique. I love their products so much but I still like to "cocktail" my favorites to create new "skin finishes." My challenges when choosing products at other retailers is that they try to sell you colors that are too dark, or too light in some cases. When I shop at stores like Ulta and Sephora the BA's tend to push the wrong colors. From now on I'm going to go in bare faced and do my experimenting on my own. I recommend that you go outside with a mirror and examine your makeup in natural light. That's the best advice I can give!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my new HG foundation. I have pretty decent skin minus hormonal breakouts here and there. It is beautiful coverage but doesn't feel like you're wearing anything! Also, I have had the same tube since July of last year and I wear it daily. A little goes a long way. I will never be without this product.

I like this foundation, not for the price necessarily but the product itself is decent. The coverage is amazing and it dries matte, but not too dry