It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.8

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I appreciate this CC cream because of the amazing coverage it gives and how even people who are new to makeup can use it - it is really one of those products that you can "slap" on, or apply with any beauty tool, and it looks great. However, I'm not a big fan of the smell. I would prefer it to smell like nothing, rather than the odd lemony smell it has. I'm not sure why it has a lemony smell, reminiscent of a cleaning product. It may be the sunscreen, but I wish it didn't have any fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I received a sample of this from Mecca and the claims sounded too good to be true, which they were of course and usually are. Unfortunately this cc cream just made my skin feel incredibly parched all day as well as accentuating the lines under my eyes. I seriously looked 10 years older.

The coverage was quite a lot heavier than I prefer for daily use but I was able to sheer it out using a damp beauty blender. It looked quite nice on initial application and the color “medium” was a pretty good match for me. But within an hour I could feel it sucking my skin dry for some reason. And when I looked in the mirror a few hours later I was horrified at my under eye lines.

This cc cream is a miss for me.

Do you know when I came on here to review I was all "can I be the ONLY one who doesn't love this CC cream?" I was literally relieved to see the people in my age bracket have many of the same "meh" and "it's a no" response that I did with this incredibly hyped and popular cream.... One thing I noticed with myself and many other people who don't love it is the fact that there is an ingredient that is sucking the moisture out of our face and making it look very dry. I WISH I knew who the culprit ingredient is! I have normal to dry skin - NC 20/25 and I use this in Light. Fair is a bit too light. I just don't get how this cc cream can make my skin look so bad. I feel like I'm a FAIL with so many IT cosmetics when so many others love them! What can I say that's positive... hmmm... well, the packaging is good. The premise is good in that it has such a high physical sunscreen and good for your skin actives... but there is not much more positive things for me to report on. It sits in my marionette lines and highlights the crepiness under my eyes. I have tried both the regular version and the glow/glitter version... I've tried them combined, separately, with a brush, with a blender, with my fingers... and it still continues to show me no love. What prompted me to write this review is that I thought I will give this CC cream ONE more shot today and all I want to do is go home and wash my face b/c it feels so tight and dry.... For me, Illuminaire is a much better (though lower in SPF) mineral makeup cream. But for my skin, I think I will stick with GA Luminous Silk, Face Atelier, and Shiseido Syncro Glow. I do want to try Osmosis though.. but this is a FINAL pass from me. It's getting de-cluttered.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I loved the sample, but the full size isn't working for me. I don't know if it's a different formula or what. It's not terrible, and I'm hoping with summer coming I may learn to love it again. The coverage is okay, but I just am not liking the texture, and the smell is just overpowering. It wasn't as noticeable in the sample.

Yes, I absolutely love this stuff. I have pretty perfect skin though, not to sound conceited. I just mean that if you have a lot to cover up, I don't think this will be for you. It does have good coverage for what I need it to do, just cover some slight redness. It looks amazing in and stays all day however the shade range is deplorable. I'm only a nc35 in MAC and I wear shade Medium Tan. After that there's only about 1 shade left to choose from. And I know people come in way more colors than just a little deeper than me. Although I tried this once, I don't want to support a brand that doesn't have inclusivity. And for that reason, I won't buy again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

NC25-30, use the shade Medium and it's great. As another reviewer said, the shade seems adaptable. It swatches more cool toned than my skin but somehow it just works. Under some lighting conditions my skin looks strangely tinged and unhealthy to me, but with this on, never!

It covers redness, darkness, and doesn't accentuate skin texture. Coverage looks like it goes on full, becomes medium once it sets. Satin finish that leans dewy. It looks very natural and skin-like even when though it feels oily. (I have normal skin).

The lasting power is poor, it doesn't look bad once it fades, but it fades significantly.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is good and looks more natural than my regular foundation with all the same coverage. It does make me look more oily at the end of the day and I don't have oily skin. I usually have to use extra powder on my t-zone to help tame the shininess. It blends easily and does a decent job at camouflaging breakouts without using concealer. I also like how much it covers redness which is the problem child for me. It neither hides nor accentuates my pores so I guess that's a plus. It doesn't dry me out or cause breakouts. I don't mind the smell. It's kind of like a minty medical fragrance, but it fades quickly. However, I don't like the color selection. I find it runs dark so go a shade lighter. I've been having to mix in some white with the CC to match my skin. Overall, I like it and it seems to feel and look lighter than my current foundation so I'll keep using it.

I find this goes on smooth and gives just enough coverage. I love the high SPF. I used to use Juice Beauty CC cream, and this one became my new go to because it applies better. I didn't break out from this product at all.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Wow! I'm impressed! Perfect for my pale skin, no glitter, moisturizer and spf 50! Amazing! I really love it! A mild, pleasant scent and I find as the day goes on my skin looks better and better :) try it!!

Edit:
I’m pretty sure the fragrance in this was giving me chronic migraine :(
I stopped using it, the headaches stopped.
It would be a good idea if they came out with a sensitive version of this, but I doubt that will happen. IT Cosmetics is very heavy handed with their chemicals and fragrance; therefore, I’ve given up on this brand.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is definitely one of my favorite cc creams! I love that it's good for your skin to, well as good as it can be:) Lasts a long time to.