It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry

It Cosmetics CC cream lives up to the hype! I've been using this product every time I do my makeup since I got it about 5 months ago. I am in love with the shade Medium. It evens out my skin easily and gives my skin a really warm golden glowy tone to it. My skin is dry and NC 25-30 and because of adaptability of the product, I can wear this shade year round. Most foundations really accentuate my dry patches but this product seems to camouflage them. This product doesn't break me out and is easy to remove! I like that I don't have to scrub it off or have a tedious makeup removal routine like I would have with some heavy duty foundations. I set it with a translucent powder and if i need a bit more coverage I buff a little Bare Minerals over the top and I look naturally flawless. Also can't beat the high SPF!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Before reading the reviews, I was in a large department store where I passed by the IT counter and got sucked into buying this CC cream. I had to wake up early that day and did not have a good night sleep, hence the impulse buy, which I really regret.
This cream feels on the skin like melted plastic - sorry, I cannot find a better comparison - and reminds me of the Clinique Even Better foundation. It just sat on my skin, and despite my skin being dry, it did not moisturize at all. The color (light) is OK for my NC20-25 skin, although it is slightly too dark, but I can get away with it. It did nothing to hide my blemishes and age spots, did not even reduce them slightly and the worst thing is the oily look.
Unfortunately in the UK, you cannot return cosmetics, unless you can prove that you had a bad reaction to it.
I am thinking of getting rid of it on eBay, or use it as a sunscreen when I go on holiday to warmer sunnier countries, as this was a very expensive mistake.
The only good thing about this cream is the packaging.

Love this stuff! It brings all the tones in my face to one happy medium. And it moisturizes! I also use their blemish clearing Dream Fresh BB cream and it works just as fabulous!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Really glad I only got a sample of this. It has medium coverage and a light citrus scent. I can't wear this on its own because the shade fair is too dark. I have been mixing this into my usual Josie Maran Vibrancy foundation to lighten it. It looks good at first, but as the day wears on my skin begins to look dry and a teeny bit cakey. Even when I wore it alone my skin looked more matte than I liked, so I know it is the cc cream. It's not a bad product. I just don't think it's right for me. I might save my sample and try it again in the spring/summer or get a sample of the illumination version. I think this product would be better for normal, combo, and even oily skin. Worth picking up a sample and trying.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product..I bought this after getting the suggestion from hotandflashy youtube channel,since i am 40+.I have to be choosy about my foundation..This one is a miracle...It certainly looked like my better skin..Good coverage..as well..Very good lasting power..I am nc40 -42.I bought this on medium,slightly light..thats ok with my winter skin.Will definitely repurchase.

I absolutely love this cc cream. It doesn't settle in my pores and covers my redness enough how I like it. It sits smoothly over my skin and I've always been into the natural model skin look, so this is the most perfect product I finally found that I enjoy and wear every time I wear my makeup! If your into full coverage matte skin.. you should pass. But if Your into the dewy no makeup makeup look, give this a shot. The only thing I hate is the shade range.. who doesn't they literally have 4 shades. Other than that, this is an A+++

Ive been wanting to try this CC cream for years and was so excited when it came to Sephora in Canada. I got the shade Fair, which was slightly too light for me, however the light was slightly too dark and I wasn't about to buy two shades just to mix them. Shade range aside I had really high hopes and was extremely disappointed in the performance of the actual product.
1) Its super thick which I find makes it difficult to blend nicely into the skin. I also found I needed to use a lot of product to cover my entire face, and when I'm paying 50$ for a tube I want it to last me as long as possible.
2) I have dry skin but don't typically struggle with flakiness. However this makeup emphasized dry flaky skin I didn't even know I had
3) After working with it for a while It looked pretty good when I first applied it. However the lasting power isn't very good, I found I couldn't even get through my work day before it was breaking up and looking cakey and textured. As someone with dry skin, lasting power isn't something i ever struggle with so I was so surprised when I had to touch it up midway through my work day.

All in all, it is super hyped and maybe my expectations were too high but I was disappointed. It is way too overpriced for its mediocre performance. It wasn't terrible but for half the price I have foundations and CC creams that do a considerably better job.

So far I am loving this. I'm 48 with combo/dry skin and this gives just enough coverage for my rosacea redness (I still need concealer for dark circles and a few blemishes). It has a nice finish, glowy but not dewy or sparkly. I thought it would be too olive-toned for my skin (in the lightest shade) but it's perfect and looks natural under all kinds of light. I love the broad spectrum SPF which is why I bought it since I hated to have to apply sunscreen then foundation, and worry that my foundation might be rubbing off the sunscreen in places. Yes, it gets oily in my t-zone but I just use powder and it's fine. Holds up for the full day. Does not highlight pores or fine lines. I'm a little worried, after reading some of the reviews, and I hope it doesn't make me break out. Will update if it does.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think I've just found my HG everyday foundation - lightweight, excellent "your skin but better" coverage, decent color selection, sanitary packaging, with added skincare benefits. I hardly reach for my concealer when I use this, and a little goes a long way. Just be aware: it has a dewy finish and requires powder over top.

Can't recommend this product enough!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This did not sink into wrinkles which is why I liked it. And of course the spf 50 and healthy ingredients is another reason to love it. My problem with it was the lack of coverage but it is called your skin but better. I agree with this. It really does look like my skin but better. I like flawless skin. So what I end up doing is putting Estée Lauder double wear foundation over top of this. I do top it with the cc perfecting powder that It Cosmetics sells which is awesome. It is lightweight powder and not cakey at all. I then use a setting spray to help it all seal together and stay put. I think I will continue to use this under my foundation as I like the benafits it gives my skin. It seems a bit pricey the way I use it but for skin care i think it is worth it. Aging skin is a challenge to find the right products and this is one of the better ones out there. It is creamy and feels really nice on the skin. I also like the faint clean smell it has. This makes me want to put it on my skin. I bought it at Ulta and wear the medium color. It's the end of summer so my skin may have a more color right now. I'm NC25 (ELDW ecru 1N1) in the winter and NC30 (ELDW Dusk 3C1)in the summer for reference.