It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am now on my second tube of this product and I love it! If you want to just even out your skin tone this product is perfect but you can also build it up to full coverage while still looking really natural. I've noticed it has almost a lemon scent to it? I would suggest to apply it with a beauty blender, I just find it blends it better into my face than a brush and really gives a flawless finish. I'm very pale but I have more golden undertones than pink and the lightest shade works really well with my skin tone, also it is 50 SPF so it's practically selling itself. It also lasts for a pretty decent amount of time depending on how much you use (1 pump is enough for my face and neck). If I had to think of a negative it would be that it is a bit pricey and that sometimes it can feel just a tad heavy.

I feel like I am in the minority here, but I honestly do not care for this product whatsoever. I have an array of foundations I use for different occasions and events. I thought this might be a good "one and done" for me on days I want some CC but not the fuss of full on makeup. The texture on me was bleh. The feel was meh. For the price, I believe you are much better off purchasing drug store item than spend your money on this.

To be fair, I like makeup. I like makeup of all kinds. I have what you would call a collection. To me this product is barely mediocre. I would much rather go out in public with my sunscreen, hourglass mineral veil, and a little powder before I would use this again. I've never written such a negative review before, and I am surprised by my absolute disdain for this product.

Again, I am in the minority it seems. If you are really intrigued by this product, I would suggest getting the trial size first.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Good coverage and hydration for my 50 year old dry skin. Would recommend to anyone who no longer likes the feel or look of foundation on their skin but wants more coverage than a tinted moisturiser.

It Cosmetics CC cream lives up to the hype! I've been using this product every time I do my makeup since I got it about 5 months ago. I am in love with the shade Medium. It evens out my skin easily and gives my skin a really warm golden glowy tone to it. My skin is dry and NC 25-30 and because of adaptability of the product, I can wear this shade year round. Most foundations really accentuate my dry patches but this product seems to camouflage them. This product doesn't break me out and is easy to remove! I like that I don't have to scrub it off or have a tedious makeup removal routine like I would have with some heavy duty foundations. I set it with a translucent powder and if i need a bit more coverage I buff a little Bare Minerals over the top and I look naturally flawless. Also can't beat the high SPF!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Before reading the reviews, I was in a large department store where I passed by the IT counter and got sucked into buying this CC cream. I had to wake up early that day and did not have a good night sleep, hence the impulse buy, which I really regret.
This cream feels on the skin like melted plastic - sorry, I cannot find a better comparison - and reminds me of the Clinique Even Better foundation. It just sat on my skin, and despite my skin being dry, it did not moisturize at all. The color (light) is OK for my NC20-25 skin, although it is slightly too dark, but I can get away with it. It did nothing to hide my blemishes and age spots, did not even reduce them slightly and the worst thing is the oily look.
Unfortunately in the UK, you cannot return cosmetics, unless you can prove that you had a bad reaction to it.
I am thinking of getting rid of it on eBay, or use it as a sunscreen when I go on holiday to warmer sunnier countries, as this was a very expensive mistake.
The only good thing about this cream is the packaging.

Love this stuff! It brings all the tones in my face to one happy medium. And it moisturizes! I also use their blemish clearing Dream Fresh BB cream and it works just as fabulous!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Really glad I only got a sample of this. It has medium coverage and a light citrus scent. I can't wear this on its own because the shade fair is too dark. I have been mixing this into my usual Josie Maran Vibrancy foundation to lighten it. It looks good at first, but as the day wears on my skin begins to look dry and a teeny bit cakey. Even when I wore it alone my skin looked more matte than I liked, so I know it is the cc cream. It's not a bad product. I just don't think it's right for me. I might save my sample and try it again in the spring/summer or get a sample of the illumination version. I think this product would be better for normal, combo, and even oily skin. Worth picking up a sample and trying.

Update: I recently switched up my skincare routine and thought I’d give this another try. It looked better! It didn’t look heavy. However, by the end of the day i looked a bit dry. I’m tempted to try the illumination version, but It Cosmetics has a terrible shade selection. I know it will not match me. The lightest shade is 2 shades too dark. I’m not willing to spend $40 on a foundation that cannot be worn alone. The founder went viral within the last year talking about how cosmetic companies need to be more inclusive. I am patiently waiting for It Cosmetics to put their money where their mouth is. Even their latest launch was pretty dismal. 6-12 shades is no longer acceptable. I will look to other brands in meantime.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product..I bought this after getting the suggestion from hotandflashy youtube channel,since i am 40+.I have to be choosy about my foundation..This one is a miracle...It certainly looked like my better skin..Good coverage..as well..Very good lasting power..I am nc40 -42.I bought this on medium,slightly light..thats ok with my winter skin.Will definitely repurchase.

I absolutely love this cc cream. It doesn't settle in my pores and covers my redness enough how I like it. It sits smoothly over my skin and I've always been into the natural model skin look, so this is the most perfect product I finally found that I enjoy and wear every time I wear my makeup! If your into full coverage matte skin.. you should pass. But if Your into the dewy no makeup makeup look, give this a shot. The only thing I hate is the shade range.. who doesn't they literally have 4 shades. Other than that, this is an A+++

Ive been wanting to try this CC cream for years and was so excited when it came to Sephora in Canada. I got the shade Fair, which was slightly too light for me, however the light was slightly too dark and I wasn't about to buy two shades just to mix them. Shade range aside I had really high hopes and was extremely disappointed in the performance of the actual product.
1) Its super thick which I find makes it difficult to blend nicely into the skin. I also found I needed to use a lot of product to cover my entire face, and when I'm paying 50$ for a tube I want it to last me as long as possible.
2) I have dry skin but don't typically struggle with flakiness. However this makeup emphasized dry flaky skin I didn't even know I had
3) After working with it for a while It looked pretty good when I first applied it. However the lasting power isn't very good, I found I couldn't even get through my work day before it was breaking up and looking cakey and textured. As someone with dry skin, lasting power isn't something i ever struggle with so I was so surprised when I had to touch it up midway through my work day.

All in all, it is super hyped and maybe my expectations were too high but I was disappointed. It is way too overpriced for its mediocre performance. It wasn't terrible but for half the price I have foundations and CC creams that do a considerably better job.