It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Other

3.8

Sadly this broke me out. A bit drying but the first 4 hrs of wear are nice. I used it for about 10 days to make sure breakouts were due to this. Sunscreen is usually a culprit for me

This is a staple in my make up bag, and has been for several years. I keep trying other foundations and tm's and bb's, but keep coming back to this. I definitely notice a color correcting factor, my 50 year old skin looks smooth and it wears well. It is very quick and easy to apply with just fingers when you are in a hurry or don't want to mess with a brush or a beauty blender. I wear the the shade light and it looks great even with some self tanner making me a tad darker.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This product is essential for summer days. It provides amazing coverage & really does cover redness, pigmentation & blemishes. The smell is refreshing & reminds me of lemon pound cake.

My only negative is due to its high spf the formula can feel quite sticky & wet. However with some powder & setting spray it feels a lot nicer.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this. I have many foundations that I use as well, but if I could only have one, this is it. Also SPF 50! I use it at least 3-4 times a week. Always looks great. my skin is dry, I think if you're oily this is not for you.

again I hate when people put reviews about other products and incorporate it with other products. LOL this product by itself works great. if you're reviewing a beauty blender for example you should say I really don't like this beauty blender because it doesn't work with other products! Has nothing to do with this. it's a great product and we're lucky it's around because just like all other great skincare products has a life Shelf not very long. Get it while it's hot get it while it's good get it while you can. :-)

The color match was decent for me in the fair. It covered redness well but it's certainly not full coverage by any stretch, which for me is a positive but if you need heavy duty covering look elsewhere. The biggest con for me was that is sank in to and accentuated every single pore on my cheeks near my nose. It clung to dry patches. It settled in to wrinkles. And it felt really dry as well.

I'm glad I didn't like it - for the price there are much better options out there.

This is flat out fabulous!!!! I have combo to oily with slight acne prone skin. This makes my skin look flawless and my skin looks like skin!! My skin looks airbrushed in photos and it wears well without breaking down too much. Coverage is medium and perfect. Love the skin benefits and SPF. Fab product. I applied with my fingers and one pump is more than enough.

I had heard so many good things about this CC cream but it did not work for me. I love the pump tube packaging and I love how it has SPF 50 however that's where it stops. The coverage is decent for a CC cream but no where near full coverage. Also the colors were kind of yellow for me. I'm NW30 and I got the medium shade. I put it on my face without powder and went into the light and my face and neck were 2 different colors. This can easily be fixed with setting powder though. Also it just doesn't last. The SPF is a huge plus but as soon as it gets hot this was completely gone. It didn't fade patchy but I just had nothing left on my face. I think this would be good if you have dry skin and like light coverage but it didn't work for me :(

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

As an Esthetician, I am VERY careful about what I put on my face. Currently, I am pregnant and dealing with some hyperpigmentation around my mouth due to pregnancy hormones breaking me out in the first trimester. This CC cream does an amazing job at covering those discolorations. It gives better coverage than most foundations in my opinion. I also love the fact that is has SPF 50! I purchased the travel size to make sure I liked it before I bought the regular size. I will be going to purchase the larger one.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

I've been using this for the course of a year now and all I can say is that I love this product. I have normal/dry skin with early signs of aging. I'm 42 btw. This is not a full coverage foundation. It covers more than a tinted moisturizer and it does even out skin tone mine is light/med olive tone skin so I didn't experience the weird pink, grey ashy tone, or the ompalumpa orange cast, or the kabuki white cast theater look that you can get with other bb/cc creams. This cc cream give me a natural satin finish with only slight dewiness. I'm only speaking for myself when I say it doesn't look pasty looking like other bb/cc creams which would only exaggerates the appearance any lines or wrinkles that you have. I think it is best applied with the hands and buffed out with a brush. My only grip about the product is the price $38 and I got mine at Ulta and I'm disappointed that they don't offer promotional sets like they do for all the other cosmetics in their other prestige brand, or promotional set combos like they do on QVC. I have this in medium, but during the summer it is a little to light for my skin so I hate the ideal of buying another in tan just to deepen the shade.