It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Other

3.2

I wanted to love this product as it has high SPF protection, but my face always had a few big pimples the next days. I tested 3-4 times, and I had the same disaster. Too bad !!!

My skin is perfected and plumped when I leave the house. I top this with Hourglass highlighting powders of various shades. I may or may not touch this up under my eyes with concealer midway thru the day. This is really working well for me since it has a lot of sunscreen protection and I find it less caky and greasy then other I have tried.

glad that its spf 50 but it ended up sweating off and looking kind of cakey after a few hours in the sun. not good for warm humid weather. i guess its fine if you're out running a few errands but id rather just use sunscreen if im gonna be outside for a long time. its medium to full coverage

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Cons
- Very little product for what you get
- poor coverage
- I get that this is a CC cream, thus a bit more moisturizing than just a straight up foundation, but it went on a bit too oily - even though I had slightly dry skin
- just overall did not make my skin look or feel good
- no skincare benefits observed
- steep price for amount of product/how long it could last for

Lets start with the positives: It does blend on the skin super nicely and smells good, so I can see why people initially like it.
HOWEVER... there are several ingredients of concern in this product. It contains several essential oils that are known skin irritants, like orange peel oil, and lemon peel oil. These can even damage your skin over time. There are also a ton of comedogenic ingredients in here (run the ingredients list thru an online checker and you will see). So of course, this made me break out after just one day of use. If you are acne prone, I wouldn't suggest this at all. And if you have sensitive skin, essential oils are especially damaging for you. Bottom line, I don't think this is good for any skin, and it may hurt skin in the long run.
i

Sadly this broke me out. A bit drying but the first 4 hrs of wear are nice. I used it for about 10 days to make sure breakouts were due to this. Sunscreen is usually a culprit for me

This is a staple in my make up bag, and has been for several years. I keep trying other foundations and tm's and bb's, but keep coming back to this. I definitely notice a color correcting factor, my 50 year old skin looks smooth and it wears well. It is very quick and easy to apply with just fingers when you are in a hurry or don't want to mess with a brush or a beauty blender. I wear the the shade light and it looks great even with some self tanner making me a tad darker.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This product is essential for summer days. It provides amazing coverage & really does cover redness, pigmentation & blemishes. The smell is refreshing & reminds me of lemon pound cake.

My only negative is due to its high spf the formula can feel quite sticky & wet. However with some powder & setting spray it feels a lot nicer.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this. I have many foundations that I use as well, but if I could only have one, this is it. Also SPF 50! I use it at least 3-4 times a week. Always looks great. my skin is dry, I think if you're oily this is not for you.

again I hate when people put reviews about other products and incorporate it with other products. LOL this product by itself works great. if you're reviewing a beauty blender for example you should say I really don't like this beauty blender because it doesn't work with other products! Has nothing to do with this. it's a great product and we're lucky it's around because just like all other great skincare products has a life Shelf not very long. Get it while it's hot get it while it's good get it while you can. :-)